Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,100 members, 7,835,705 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

I Saw Wizkid And Everything Changed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Saw Wizkid And Everything Changed (723 Views)

BBNaija: Tobi "The Day I Saw Housemates Having Sex" / Kcee, Harrysong, Wizkid And Flavour In Throwback Photo / Wizkid And Yemi Alade Show Off Their 2016 Mtv Mama Awards [full Winners List] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Saw Wizkid And Everything Changed by caesarjayjay: 4:48pm On Apr 26, 2016
I waited for another hour before she eventually arrived. While I waited for her, I had walked around the hotel facility to see things for myself. The concert venue was being setup and artistes such as Timi Dakolo came around for light rehearsals. Tired of walking around, I took a seat at the reception. As I fiddled with my phone, I suddenly felt the need to look up...

Read more >> http://onejoblessboy.com/2016/04/26/i-saw-wizkid-and-everything-changed/

Re: I Saw Wizkid And Everything Changed by faithesco(f): 4:56pm On Apr 26, 2016
Kpele,u nr get problem

(1) (Reply)

FOIN Beauty Queen Celebrates Her Birthday In an Inspiring Way [see Photos] / Nollywood Actor And Wife Welcomes Daughter / Funke Akindele Tired Of Jenifa's Diary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.