Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,932 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

MASSOB To Buhari: End Fulani Herdsmen Attacks On S-east In 30days Or… - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MASSOB To Buhari: End Fulani Herdsmen Attacks On S-east In 30days Or… (32150 Views)

Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures / Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN / Buhari, End Fuel Scarcity Within 48 Hours Or You Resign - NANS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MASSOB To Buhari: End Fulani Herdsmen Attacks On S-east In 30days Or… by MrsAC: 12:39am On Apr 27, 2016
Please bring back bakassi Boys
Re: MASSOB To Buhari: End Fulani Herdsmen Attacks On S-east In 30days Or… by poseidon12: 1:00am On Apr 27, 2016
iykopy:
30 what? for gods sake this is fvcking much. make the damn thing 1 wk cos 30 days is lenghty enough to egg on the fulanis to launch anoda deadlier attack. massobians are jokers. IPOB what sayest thou? undecided undecided

IPOB and massob will continue to be jokers to you untill the Fulani terrorists visit your village and then your eyes will clear. Too many fools in this country.
Re: MASSOB To Buhari: End Fulani Herdsmen Attacks On S-east In 30days Or… by tsdarkside(m): 1:06am On Apr 27, 2016
fulaniHERDSman:
grin cheesy grin cheesy

grin grin...guy,i dont know wheather to laugh or cry......

but did you noticed....!??...

they said !innocent nigerians!.......thats sooo sweet of them..... grin grin grin grin
Re: MASSOB To Buhari: End Fulani Herdsmen Attacks On S-east In 30days Or… by OreMI22: 2:32am On Apr 27, 2016
We must ambush these killers and take them out.
Even if it takes a year from now, it's a task that must be done.
Period.
Re: MASSOB To Buhari: End Fulani Herdsmen Attacks On S-east In 30days Or… by billyG(m): 2:35am On Apr 27, 2016
Those fools shld hav warn & give d herdmen warning instead of Buhari who hav no control over them.
Re: MASSOB To Buhari: End Fulani Herdsmen Attacks On S-east In 30days Or… by chysam: 4:26am On Apr 27, 2016
goodlifehyd1:
Abegiii na today una dey drop ultimatum Instead come out and face them whenever they come around to attack

In as much as i detest this animals killing people anyhow i think its there words that's hunting them now, could remember when some illiterates would come on here to laugh whenever boko haram attacks, saying na abo,ki dey kill abo,ki

I never wanted to comment on this thread but your comment invited mine. You made so much sense. While I hate the killings,we as Nigerians must never celebrate whenever it happens outside ourr own domain because it could be our turn tomorrow.
Re: MASSOB To Buhari: End Fulani Herdsmen Attacks On S-east In 30days Or… by Stylaay(m): 4:46am On Apr 27, 2016
The president finally ordered that the fulanis should be dealt with from today henceforth. What kind of country is this that the president has to order the chief of defence staff and IG of police to do their jobs before they do it. Let us see if the security chiefs can effectively carry out his orders like the payment of salaries order. I wonder why we have always been reactive instead of proactive in Nigeria. Lives have to be list before the government wakes up.all Nigerian leaders from obasanjo are guilty of this laxity
Re: MASSOB To Buhari: End Fulani Herdsmen Attacks On S-east In 30days Or… by lovean: 5:26am On Apr 27, 2016
pls pal vote for my frend optional for miss naira land contest 2016 .....her user name is optional. number 12 on the list of contestants........ tank u soo much...much love.....once u enter the romance section u will see miss naira land contest 2016 verification....... pls vote for my frnd ...tnx.
Re: MASSOB To Buhari: End Fulani Herdsmen Attacks On S-east In 30days Or… by fuck419: 8:21am On Apr 27, 2016
The MASSOB must be sick at this point. Did the herdsmen info you before killing your people? You must at all times be ready to give teeth for teeth to the vampires amongst us. Wait for no negotiations, give a counter attack with hundreds dead before you negotiate anything. These things are not normal beings, they are wild animals, kill them allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Re: MASSOB To Buhari: End Fulani Herdsmen Attacks On S-east In 30days Or… by point4u(m): 8:56am On Apr 27, 2016
FG should call these herdsmen to order so as to forestall any form of crisis that could lead to something bigger....All South East Governors should come together to see how they can bring an end to the killing of my brothers in Enugu. If it was an Igbo man that did this in the north, i bet you every other igbos in the north will suffer for it. Fulani Herdsmen are taking more they are chew...enough is enough.

President Buhari, please call your fellow brothers to order! We want peace in Nigeria or you allow Biafra to go!

God bless Nigeria
Re: MASSOB To Buhari: End Fulani Herdsmen Attacks On S-east In 30days Or… by akyus(m): 9:04am On Apr 27, 2016
fuck419:
The MASSOB must be sick at this point. Did the herdsmen info you before killing your people? You must at all times be ready to give teeth for teeth to the vampires amongst us. Wait for no negotiations, give a counter attack with hundreds dead before you negotiate anything. These things are not normal beings, they are wild animals, kill them allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
These are the kind of comments that annoy me, mostly, the people writing them don't know nothing about real fighting than they know about running their mouth and compounding issues. MASSOB is there giving a 30 day ultimatum to the F.G, a time so long enough for the enemy to map out better strategies. You are here ranting a tooth for a tooth, kill them all and I believe you are not even resident in that region to bear the consequence of any wrong move.
Re: MASSOB To Buhari: End Fulani Herdsmen Attacks On S-east In 30days Or… by JAROO1: 9:36am On Apr 27, 2016
30 what? any war dat last for 30day in a state please how many person did u think dat would remain in that state?
please u pple should be wise because u dat said 30day maybe it gonna land next in ur own state.
my own opinion that let face what faces us & let fight for what fights against us.
Re: MASSOB To Buhari: End Fulani Herdsmen Attacks On S-east In 30days Or… by salam1(m): 11:43am On Apr 27, 2016
asala1:
30 days is a long time.
am not saying buhari shouldn't do anything, but how many days did u giv Jonathan to end bokoharam insurgency while he's in office?
Re: MASSOB To Buhari: End Fulani Herdsmen Attacks On S-east In 30days Or… by holyokoto(m): 3:03pm On Apr 27, 2016
cybernaut:

well,we prove dat we are warriors by gettin atleast 25 herdsmen down bt u yoruba's 4get,fulani's hve capture ilorin 4 life and they built dia emirate.witin d next 30 years they wil rule half ibadan bt no room 4 them in se and ss.

I have not heard of you guys getting Fulani Down. Am not a Yoruba am from far North, am saying this to incur the wrath of the Southerners to launch massive attack on these Fulnai Marauders
Re: MASSOB To Buhari: End Fulani Herdsmen Attacks On S-east In 30days Or… by Tex42(m): 12:48pm On Apr 28, 2016
Abagworo:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/08/22-killed-fresh-farmers-fulani-clash-zamfara/

Gusau—Few days after the visit of the National President of
the Cattle Rearers Association to Zamfara State, to
reconcile the warning farmers/fulanis clans, no fewer than
23 were reported to have lost their lives in Hura Girke
village of Wonaka district of Gusau Local Government Area
of the state.
About 80 are also currently receiving medical treatment at
Mada Hospital as a result of injuries they sustained while
escaping.
It was gathered that people suspected to be Fulani cattle
rustlers stormed the village in the late hours of Sunday and
gunned down a number of people at the entrance of the
village before entering into their property.
After they succeeded in entering the property, they started
shooting indiscriminately.
The gunmen numbering about 60 and armed with different
dangerous weapons, including AK 47 rifles, arrived the
community on motorcycles. Source close to the area told
Vanguard that the gunmen made several attempts to
expand the attack, but for the intervention of security
operatives, who repelled them.
“Their mission was a reprisal one,” added the source.
Governor Abdulaziz Yari of the state while condoling with
the families of the victims, expressed sadness over the
situation and assure the people of his government’s
readiness to bring those involved to the book.
Yari who was represented by his Commissioner of Special
duties, Alhaji Sani Gusau, said arrangements will soon be
made for their assistance and appealed to the people of the
state to stop taking laws into their hands.
if I get ur point, u are trying to say that the Fulani herds men attack is now a national issue . if that be the case, then Mr. President has to be proactive and act swiftly, Nigerians are dying in their numbers and nobody, not even the man who swore to protect lives of over 170milion Nigerians and their properties seem to be showing any sense of remorse to the senseless killing of these people.

The president has the police, Army, DSS and other security divisions at his disposal, why has he not directed them to salvage the situation, what does he stand to gain by allowing this senseless killings. Perhaps Buhari has a soft spot for this terrorists.

Buhari's silence on matters that affects national security/unity is disturbing and will only hasten the division of this country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Received Obasanjo’s Kiss Of Death / US, EU, UK Observers Allege Interference, Intimidation In Osun Election / Nine Ministers Seeking Elective Positions Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.