Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Jayz Responds To Beyonce Diss, With New Freestyle - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Jayz Responds To Beyonce Diss, With New Freestyle (1034 Views)

Skiibii Dumps 5 Star Music Record Label, To Launch His Own Label With New Music / Shatta Wale – Timaya (timaya Diss) [audio] / Finally!!! The Long Awaited Jay Z Response To Beyonce's "Lemonade" Album Is Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jayz Responds To Beyonce Diss, With New Freestyle by dokia: 7:02pm On Apr 26, 2016
Re: Jayz Responds To Beyonce Diss, With New Freestyle by faithesco(f): 7:13pm On Apr 26, 2016
Am coming lemme comment
Re: Jayz Responds To Beyonce Diss, With New Freestyle by Redbishop(m): 11:06pm On Apr 26, 2016
faithesco:
Am coming lemme comment
...abi i should do a freestyle for u too
Re: Jayz Responds To Beyonce Diss, With New Freestyle by faithesco(f): 11:23pm On Apr 26, 2016
Redbishop:
...abi i should do a freestyle for u too
lol
Re: Jayz Responds To Beyonce Diss, With New Freestyle by justwords(m): 3:46am On Apr 27, 2016
VACANCY:

*MUSICAL EDUCATORS
*PIANO INSTRUCTORS
*GUITAR INSTRUCTORS
*SOUND/STUDIO ENGINEERS
*TRUMPET/BRASS INSTRUCTORS
*VIOLIN INSTRUCTORS
*WOOD WIND/SAXOPHONE INSTRUCTORS
*COMPUTER OPERATOR

**Offers available on Full time & Part-time basis...

apply at ReHearsal House Nigeria. # 1 Okpoko Avenue off adolor college road, Ugbowo Benin city, Edo State Nigeria.

+234 8037302976, +234 8067690849.

**salary attractive.
Re: Jayz Responds To Beyonce Diss, With New Freestyle by ClassicMusic68: 6:38am On Apr 27, 2016
PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!

Ebenz Media

Presents

Da Baddest Promo Ever

Record a song for #7000 and get free access to promotion on facebook and twitter,whatsapp broadcast,connection to shows you get paid for just to perform,connection to label for record contract and access to put your song on MTN Music Plus which can fetch you more cash from the downloads of your song at no cost.

Interested?

Contact 07032617747 for bookings and enquiries.

NOTE:

Promo ends by 30th of April,2016.

You can also contact us on 07032617747 for;

¤ Song Writing

¤ Advert Placements on all platforms

¤ Mixing and mastering

¤ Creation of beat or instrumental

¤Voice over

¤DJ Jingles

¤ Caller tune, Radio/Tv promotion, Alaba mixtape/selection and Online promotion such as itunes,amazon,cloud 9 and other blog sites

¤ Video editing, Video shooting/Coverage

¤ Training on music production

¤ Training on any musical instrument of your choice

¤Voice Training

¤ Graphics/Art Cover

¤ Website/Blog Creation

¤ Logo Designs

¤ Creation of artist page/business page,and all other entertainment services at very cheap and affordable prices you can't resist...We are here to render to you the best of quality service. Try us and you'll be glad you did...powered by #Ebenzmedia
Re: Jayz Responds To Beyonce Diss, With New Freestyle by Redbishop(m): 9:21am On Apr 27, 2016
faithesco:
lol
na wa o,i keep seeing u in all the threads,sha share some m.b for a brotha grin
faithesco:
lol
na wa o,i keep seeing u in all the threads,sha share some m.b for a brotha

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD: Money Sweet By @am_decode X @oritsefemi / Download And Enjoy Latest 2017 Music By K.venny Titled "Do My Own" / Mixtape: Dj Mayor X Dj Twisten – Vibration Mixtape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.