Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids (47801 Views)

Woman Beats Up Man In Wife’s Presence / Would You Dress Your Kids Like This? See Reactions (Photo) / How A Man Embarrassed His Wife In My Presence Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by photoshoot(m): 6:11pm On Jul 10, 2016
So husband and wife now drop a child of 2months in creche?

Really? undecided
Na wa o
No be by force to born pikin

2 Likes

Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 10, 2016
What if they are living in a one room apartment? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by Tonia500(f): 6:17pm On Jul 10, 2016
It's true o,my son who is a year old would always cry and collect my phone and put it in his ear,i saw him with his daddy's toothbrush one day and cup doing as if he is brushing and atimes use broomstick to clean his ear.just heard him singing along to rihanna's work work work

3 Likes

Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by telemapreye1(f): 6:19pm On Jul 10, 2016
photoshoot:
So husband and wife now drop a child of 2months in creche?

Really? undecided
Na wa o
No be by force to born pikin
They all work
Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by telemapreye1(f): 6:20pm On Jul 10, 2016
Thebachelor:
What if they are living in a one room apartment? undecided
Then work hard so you can stay in 2rooms...these kids learn faster than you
Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by Trapnews: 6:21pm On Jul 10, 2016
telemapreye1:
They all work
Keep flogging upandan... jail awaits you and your illegal school shocked

2 Likes

Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by streetzdreamz(m): 6:22pm On Jul 10, 2016
It aint new,the parents will obviously deny that fact and probably blame someone else's,and to those saying sh*t bout the ops actions,fine it was wrong and she didnt justify it,we do things based on impulse at times,cut her some slack!!the guy calling for the closure of the creche is just a clown,i seen creche owners drug kids with sleeping pills just to have time to emselfs,no one crucified em....
Dunno what i would do if am to be in the ops shoes,would probably do ma best in correcting the kids but wont say a word to their parents,we all had different backgrounds,when the tide turns against em in future they'd know what a failed parent they'd been.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by claremont(m): 6:23pm On Jul 10, 2016
telemapreye1:
Good evening nairalanders.
Pls I want to implore all of us especially parents to watch yourself or what you do in presence of your kids.I run a creche and i accept kids from 2m to 6yrs old.
The creche is a mixed creche(boys and girls)...Recently i noticed something,one of the boys who is just 1year and 3month usually stare at the female children private part anytime they are both naked so I separated them until yesterday I caught him manipulating the other girl of 11 month,shock was an understatement,i flogged him and warned him never to again try it again.
Today i saw the other girl of 1yr mimicking her parent sex moves cheesy moaning saying things like(oooooo)i was shocked and ashamed,i flogged her and promise to tell her mum.
The big question is
Is it their fault?
To me it's isn't their fault,i blame parent who still allow their 1yr old kids sleep in the same room with them,they aren't dumb neither are they deaf,they see everything that happens in that bedroom.

Be careful, that is considered child abuse in other climes.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by Niyinficient(m): 6:25pm On Jul 10, 2016
charijee:
Funny kids cheesy...they sure gonna learn those stuffs fast

Wat stuffs? sad spoilt pikin
Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by photoshoot(m): 6:26pm On Jul 10, 2016
telemapreye1:
They all work

So thats why they drop a child that still needs mother's care in creche? 2 months old... Please
Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by telemapreye1(f): 6:27pm On Jul 10, 2016
Trapnews:

Keep flogging upandan... jail awaits you and your illegal school shocked
This is 9ja..flogging is allowed
Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by streetzdreamz(m): 6:27pm On Jul 10, 2016
Tonia500:
It's true o,my son who is a year old would always cry and collect my phone and put it in his ear,i saw him with his daddy's toothbrush one day and cup doing as if he is brushing and atimes use broomstick to clean his ear.
lols,thats a smart lad you got,i love smart kids not slow ones with zero activities.
Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by telemapreye1(f): 6:29pm On Jul 10, 2016
streetzdreamz:
It aint new,the parents will obviously deny that fact and probably blame someone else's,and to those saying sh*t bout the ops actions,fine it was wrong and she didnt justify it,we do things based on impulse at times,cut her some slack!!the guy calling for the closure of the creche is just a clown,i seen creche owners drug kids with sleeping pills just to have time to emselfs,no one crucified em....
Dunno what i would do if am to be in the ops shoes,would probably do ma best in correcting the kids but wont say a word to their parents,we all had different backgrounds,when the tide turns against em in future they'd know what a failed parent they'd been.
my brother thank you...Besides I will soon close it sef cos I'm going back to school
I'm just a young girl trying to hustle

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by Trapnews: 6:30pm On Jul 10, 2016
telemapreye1:
This is 9ja..flogging is allowed
Keep creating tomorrow monsters, na you go be their first victim.... Gerrahere menn

1 Like

Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by Tonia500(f): 6:30pm On Jul 10, 2016
streetzdreamz:
lols,thats a smart lad you got,i love smart kids not slow ones with zero activities.
Lol thanks

1 Like

Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by trishapal(f): 6:31pm On Jul 10, 2016
OP
Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by ndcide(m): 6:31pm On Jul 10, 2016
The battle of Sex seem to be a lost battle. I can even see some persons Insisting on why the child was corrected. I don't know what they are trying to prove angry. Obviously their shallowness. These same people will be shouting "corruption fight" on another thread. How the do you tell the child that what he's doing is bad.

A baby who bites his mother when being breastfed is corrected. You don't just talk. We should stop being silly for goodness sake. It's not as if you are using cane on the child.

Foolishness is always in the heart of children, Word of mouth alone don't drive it out. All those coming to attack the @op, Just pray you infant is not molested or killed by a violent. 2-year old... While you sermonize unnecessarily. Nonsense.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by Cherishing(f): 6:31pm On Jul 10, 2016
Please next Time don't flogging them
They re ignorant of what they do at that start , talking to the.parents about their development will do better correction .
Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by telemapreye1(f): 6:31pm On Jul 10, 2016
photoshoot:

So thats why they drop a child that still needs mother's care in creche? 2 months old... Please
I currently have a month old with me and am not exaggerating I take care of them well than most matures people
Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by Jobabori(m): 6:32pm On Jul 10, 2016
Was OP trained for this job?. Did she know anything about Developmental milestones? Can a 1 year plus actually performed this tasks as explained?

1 Like

Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by telemapreye1(f): 6:32pm On Jul 10, 2016
ndcide:
The battle of Sex seem to be a lost battle. I can even see some persons Insisting on why the child was corrected. I don't know what they are trying to prove angry. Obviously their shallowness. These same people will be shouting "corruption fight" on another thread. How the do you tell the child that what he's doing is bad.

A baby who bites his mother when being breastfed is corrected. You don't just talk. We should stop being silly for goodness sake. It's not as if you are using cane on the child.

Foolishness is always in the heart of children, Word of mouth alone don't drive it out. All those coming to attack the @op, Just pray you infant is not molested or killed by a violent. 2-year old... While you sermonize unnecessarily. Nonsense.
Thank you very much

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by telemapreye1(f): 6:33pm On Jul 10, 2016
Jobabori:
Was OP trained for this job?. Did she know anything about Developmental milestones? Can a 1 year plus actually performed this tasks as explained?
what I wrote the are absolutely true...you parent caused it
Imagine having sex infront of your kids
Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 10, 2016
children of nowadays. in those days, the only thing i think about was food. grin

1 Like

Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by estyvino(m): 6:37pm On Jul 10, 2016
jam04:
Did I hear you say you 'flog' a 1yr old baby? Your creche need to be closed down!!

Where are you from? Europe!
Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by streetzdreamz(m): 6:38pm On Jul 10, 2016
telemapreye1:
my brother thank you...Besides I will soon close it sef cos I'm going back to school
I'm just a young girl trying to hustle
imagine,and some holier than thou grown up babies dont know the difference betwixt a constructive criticism and a destructive one,one brings up a lil act of kindness,or corrections rather than applaud the good acts and chip in an idea or give some pieces of advice,they go all berserk expecting perfections howbeit they are far from being perfect,now y'al calling for her head can have a nice sleep tonight,she into the business for a short time,f*cking miserable beings!!!!@ op i wish you the best in whatever you lay your hands on,and trust me with a lotta negativities comes a ton of positivities,ignore those e-rodents.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by andyanders: 6:38pm On Jul 10, 2016
Blade21:
how dare you flog a 1 year old ?yes what he was doing was wrong you correct him by telling him what not to do and then report to his parents or better scold his parents , you are afraid of them been angry no no the will appreciate you, better tell them before he innocently abuses another child and before you know it's a circle

Well said , She did wrong by flogging kids of that age. Flogging a child under your care is an abuse no matter what they did.

Op, call their parents and counsel them of the wrongs you noticed from their children and proffer advise on how to correct them.
Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by papyskinsy: 6:39pm On Jul 10, 2016
Toluwani111:
GREAT NAIRALANDERS!

please Advice me

I want to buy a android phone with quality camera, long last battery, rugged, 4.5 inches or 5 inches, removable battery, Can carry large number of applications
Which one best suites that specifications.
NB: my budget is #15,000- #18,000
kindly QUOTE ME with your suggestion.
Thanks

Get phone named ... fly grin bbuh beliv.. me any phon yu buy below 30k s trash.. u no go enjoy am
Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by CriticMaestro: 6:40pm On Jul 10, 2016
charijee:
Funny kids cheesy...they sure gonna learn those stuffs fast
charity begins at home...if they dont learn it at home where will they rubbish
Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by Jukinom: 6:40pm On Jul 10, 2016
Either is coming from the parents or neighbours i think reporting them to their parents will help and correct the children, their parents and keep your establishement reputation.
Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by Temitoppe(m): 6:40pm On Jul 10, 2016
Na wa o.
Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by telemapreye1(f): 6:41pm On Jul 10, 2016
streetzdreamz:
imagine,and some holier than thou grown up babies dont know the difference betwixt a constructive criticism and a destructive one,one brings up a lil act of kindness,or corrections rather than applaud the good acts and chip in an idea or give some pieces of advice,they go all berserk expecting perfections howbeit they are far from being perfect,now y'al calling for her head can have a nice sleep tonight,she into the business for a short time,f*cking miserable beings!!!!@ op i wish you the best in whatever you lay your hands on,and trust me with a lotta negativities comes a ton of positivities,ignore those e-rodents.
Thanks for your words of encouragement.
I appreciate

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

what does Nigerian law say about children born out of wedlock? / Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife / How I Shared Father With My Mother – Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.