Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,768 members, 7,831,473 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Soldier Shoots Man In Abuja, Stabs Another (photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Shoots Man In Abuja, Stabs Another (photo) (42410 Views)

Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos / Nkechi Chukwurah's Aide Shoots At Her In Assassination Attempt (photo) / Mohammed Gudaji Kazaure Shoots Himself, Flown To Dubai (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Shoots Man In Abuja, Stabs Another (photo) by amtaken(f): 2:15am On Apr 27, 2016
The driver decided to stop after he got close to the soldiers because there were two vehicles parked by the road side, narrowing the road,” the witness said.

“But when one of the soldiers turned back and saw the driver stopped, he asked the driver why he stopped close to them,” he said.

The witness said the driver decided to make a phone call which angered the two soldiers who also placed a call to their men at the nearby Army base in the area and the soldiers came in their large number to the area, inside a Toyota Hilux van.

My people, let's please try to act civil around armed security personnels.

Life, generally, does not have any duplicate.

You saw armed soldiers and decided to make a call in their presence.

Haba!

Am not justifying the actions of the soldier but you too behave yourself na.

God please give them speedy recovery in Jesus name, amen.
Re: Soldier Shoots Man In Abuja, Stabs Another (photo) by Nobody: 4:21am On Apr 27, 2016
amtaken:
The driver decided to stop after he got close to the soldiers because there were two vehicles parked by the road side, narrowing the road,” the witness said.

“But when one of the soldiers turned back and saw the driver stopped, he asked the driver why he stopped close to them,” he said.

The witness said the driver decided to make a phone call which angered the two soldiers who also placed a call to their men at the nearby Army base in the area and the soldiers came in their large number to the area, inside a Toyota Hilux van.

My people, let's please try to act civil around armed security personnels.

Life, generally, does not have any duplicate.

You saw armed soldiers and decided to make a call in their presence.

Haba!

Am not justifying the actions of the soldier but you too behave yourself na.

God please give them speedy recovery in Jesus name, amen.

It was written that they were in mufti so how does that become heavily armed
and BTW. Even if they were armed he cant make a call abi?
If he was calling to meet up with agriend shey iys also wrong? ****

1 Like

Re: Soldier Shoots Man In Abuja, Stabs Another (photo) by madjune(m): 4:31am On Apr 27, 2016
End time soldier.
Re: Soldier Shoots Man In Abuja, Stabs Another (photo) by Bitterleafsoup: 4:44am On Apr 27, 2016
Wow
Re: Soldier Shoots Man In Abuja, Stabs Another (photo) by tdayof(m): 5:01am On Apr 27, 2016
iambijo:
fvck nigerian army, one day you'll fall 4 there hand, they will beat the hell out of you
God bless you bro..
I hate those useless guys..
Empty barrels, look at the well trained us military.. You don't hear shit like this and it's in this damn country lacking behind in technology that you will see chest beaters.
We are only giant by mouth and population.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Shoots Man In Abuja, Stabs Another (photo) by Nobody: 5:01am On Apr 27, 2016
Boko Haram member in Nigeria soldier.
Re: Soldier Shoots Man In Abuja, Stabs Another (photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 5:32am On Apr 27, 2016
bring crowd of baboons to shoot fr just a driver...shame! na so me and one short soja on.mufti fight fr beer parlour...i scatter his face with punches bfr he called his frienz i had zoomed off..He actually tried to hold me bck but he cudnt alone
Re: Soldier Shoots Man In Abuja, Stabs Another (photo) by Blessograo(f): 5:40am On Apr 27, 2016
datalossvictim1:
Soldier go, soldier come, soldier do wetin you want but don't fall in love with me angry
but i fell in love with one

1 Like

Re: Soldier Shoots Man In Abuja, Stabs Another (photo) by ijustdey: 5:50am On Apr 27, 2016
Harmored:

SEE WHAT YOU ARE SAYING,YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THE VALUE OF WHAT THEY ARE DOING

like beating and stabbing an innocent citizens...

like the lawyer they battered in Lagos for no reason

like the harassment some of us to receive from them.

let's call a spade a spade and not a farm implement.... if they do something worth praises, I do praise them but if on the contrary...... I will say it
Re: Soldier Shoots Man In Abuja, Stabs Another (photo) by olsamlaw(m): 6:03am On Apr 27, 2016
This is barbaric...
Re: Soldier Shoots Man In Abuja, Stabs Another (photo) by riczy(m): 6:09am On Apr 27, 2016
zoo Nation
Re: Soldier Shoots Man In Abuja, Stabs Another (photo) by Nobody: 6:10am On Apr 27, 2016
Useless mofos that can't face bokoharam!
Re: Soldier Shoots Man In Abuja, Stabs Another (photo) by Ghost447(m): 6:21am On Apr 27, 2016
oriakofe:
could they just got stabbed or shot at like dat? God bless Nigerian Army.
I pray for you to encounter them in their bad mood.
Re: Soldier Shoots Man In Abuja, Stabs Another (photo) by ndcide(m): 6:36am On Apr 27, 2016
All these gansterism by the military is just a resonance from buhari. That's the truth.
Re: Soldier Shoots Man In Abuja, Stabs Another (photo) by mukthar2000(m): 6:37am On Apr 27, 2016
yeah, NO PAIN NO GAIN
Re: Soldier Shoots Man In Abuja, Stabs Another (photo) by Misogynist2014(m): 6:41am On Apr 27, 2016
Dollyak:
I still maintain Nigeria must be sanctioned economically to stop this human rights abuse by the authorities. I guess you have to live in the system to comprehend how people can be so comfortable with these abuses, which also includes failed promises by politicians, corruption, darkness, bad roads, no jobs/hard jobs with little pay etc.
I bet this one too will soon be swept under the carpet.What a country
You must be very smart. cheesy
Re: Soldier Shoots Man In Abuja, Stabs Another (photo) by greatbrian(m): 6:49am On Apr 27, 2016
laprince:

You need help! so, making calls behind a uniformed or non-uniformed soldier is now a crime?

You had better change your barbaric arrogance.
Kai z not a crime. But its not done and apart lemme tell u dz. For every story dia r always 3 sides to it. my side, your side, and the truth. And many a time half the truth z often a great lie. Am sure they can't get the soldier but if he would talk, z story would be different. And for the part where u said I need help. I think u should mind the way u talk. I don't know u and neither do u. We both deserve some mutual respect. Coz assuming u said dz wia I am and I job u real bad. They will bring it on nairaland that cadet brutalised innocent civilian not knowing u instigated it........ Anyway am not here to exchange words with u on social media. Be good jah bless
Re: Soldier Shoots Man In Abuja, Stabs Another (photo) by greatbrian(m): 6:58am On Apr 27, 2016
tdayof:

God bless you bro..
I hate those useless guys..
Empty barrels, look at the well trained us military.. You don't hear shit like this and it's in this damn country lacking behind in technology that you will see chest beaters.
We are only giant by mouth and population.

U don't hear poo abt them because they don't go around broadcasting. Assuming u r close to them u would....... And by the way the Nigerian Army u called empty barrel after God z d reason u r living peacefully, many a young soldiers have sacrificed their life for the peace u r enjoying. And get this part real straight. Go to liberia , Afghanistan etc. And u will see how high the Nigerian Army z placed........ What am I even saying......because u will always find a way to argue against it even when u knmow deep inside u that ur reasoning ain't right. God bless Nigerian Army. God bless Nigerian Defence academy
Re: Soldier Shoots Man In Abuja, Stabs Another (photo) by Damibiz(m): 7:17am On Apr 27, 2016
I was in town when it all happened,those Gwari youth hv being beating soidier in that area for a long time nw,bt when the army want to do any thing,the chairman by name Abubakar Jubrin Giri will beg them nt to gt mad,so due to dat those guyz think they can do what their want nd go free.nw that one of them is short their afread of soildiers alitter.NIgeria investigate matters before u will report it on air .GOSH
Re: Soldier Shoots Man In Abuja, Stabs Another (photo) by laprince(m): 7:19am On Apr 27, 2016
greatbrian:

Kai z not a crime. But its not done and apart lemme tell u dz. For every story dia r always 3 sides to it. my side, your side, and the truth. And many a time half the truth z often a great lie. Am sure they can't get the soldier but if he would talk, z story would be different. And for the part where u said I need help. I think u should mind the way u talk. I don't know u and neither do u. We both deserve some mutual respect. Coz assuming u said dz wia I am and I job u real bad. They will bring it on nairaland that cadet brutalised innocent civilian not knowing u instigated it........ Anyway am not here to exchange words with u on social media. Be good jah bless

Well, am sorry for using that word on you.
However, your reply speaks volume about how I feel about all of you (uniformed) Nigerians. Very combatant with civilians and arrogant.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Shoots Man In Abuja, Stabs Another (photo) by Certifiedboss: 7:27am On Apr 27, 2016
dre11:

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/city-news/soldier-shoots-man-stabs-another-at-giri/143861.html

PIC: The driver of the chairman of Gwagwalada Area Council, Manga Lukman Barde, who was allegedly stabbed by the soldiers receives treatment at a private clinic in Gwagwalada.

The only wrong the soldiers did was to start shooting. The driver carrying timber passed two soldiers and stopped behind them , they are security pesonels and any such move is a threat to them. They have their own life to protect. Now they walked down to the driver to ask him why he stopped behind them instead of explaining that a car was obstructing she decided to pick up his phones and started making calls . The soldiers didn't behave rashly on approach that was why the drive was lacking manners. If an adult like you and approach you question sensibly you show regards by responding . The soldiers that already took you parking just behind them as a threat and decided to approach you to ask for an explanation but you decided to pick up your phone and start making calls. What else do you expect the soldiers to think. The wrong they did was to shoot sporadically.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Shoots Man In Abuja, Stabs Another (photo) by Nobody: 7:48am On Apr 27, 2016
Thats why barracks are constructed for these people, they just cant get along with civilians, they 've been trained to despise civilians.

Try having them as neighbors you will appreciate what am saying. sad
Re: Soldier Shoots Man In Abuja, Stabs Another (photo) by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 27, 2016
Acidosis:
I can't blame the soldiers. An average military man identifies with Buhari, they see him more as a military man, than a democrat. He remains a GENERAL, and his men will do anything and get away with it.

Reason is not farfetched as his supporters equally see him more as a tyrant who should break the law at any time to see that their perceived enemy is killed, and buried.

The same demonic and despotic perception characterizes the morale of the current Fulani terrorists.

Whatever we get from now till 2019 is just the result of the seed the "95 per centers" sowed with their voter cards.

The suffering is going round already.

Shey nah two hausa men be the victims now ?

Sai Barber !

1 Like

Re: Soldier Shoots Man In Abuja, Stabs Another (photo) by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 27, 2016
greatbrian:
Confused people. Now u will be asked to identify the soldiers u would be looking like u... And by the way y d hell should u make call beside a soldier at dz era of insurgency..... Its a great disrespect anyway quick recovery
Are you OK? Because I don't think you are. Who the hell is the soldier that aone cannot make calls beside him? Jeez let me stop here. Nigeria truly has sick citizens

1 Like

Re: Soldier Shoots Man In Abuja, Stabs Another (photo) by greatbrian(m): 8:29am On Apr 27, 2016
laprince:

Well, am sorry for using that word on you.
However, your reply speaks volume about how I feel about all of you (uniformed) Nigerians. Very combatant with civilians and arrogant.

Dz wia u guys r getting it wrong. Not all uniform men r brats and even the brats don't expose the beast in them without provocation. In the above write up. I mean the topic. What I smell dia z lies. Or half the truth. Am sure the driver only said the part that favours him. For the soldier to ask for reinforcement definitely the driver did smfin. But u guys won't wanna hear that. U r fast in judging them. Maybe because of ur in depth hatred without reason, so u r quick to judge their wrong and slow to praise their good. I once encoured a thread wia a nairalander narrated z ordeal how an army lieutenant helped him etc. I was happy I was even thinking the thread would make FP so critics would know the army z not all rotten. I waited in vain alas the thread didn't even enter threading. Anyway it z well. We don't appreciate what we HV until we loose it. Go to Liberia and the likes. And see how highly placed and respected the Nigerian Army is. But even in dia own homeland wia they die everyday, they r far from been respected or admired.
Re: Soldier Shoots Man In Abuja, Stabs Another (photo) by tdayof(m): 8:34am On Apr 27, 2016
greatbrian:

U don't hear poo abt them because they don't go around broadcasting. Assuming u r close to them u would....... And by the way the Nigerian Army u called empty barrel after God z d reason u r living peacefully, many a young soldiers have sacrificed their life for the peace u r enjoying. And get this part real straight. Go to liberia , Afghanistan etc. And u will see how high the Nigerian Army z placed........ What am I even saying......because u will always find a way to argue against it even when u knmow deep inside u that ur reasoning ain't right. God bless Nigerian Army. God bless Nigerian Defence academy
Forget about this shiit..
Real men sacrifice their lives in war. That's what the us Armed Forces are.. #Gallant.

God will bless our Armed Forces when they start having that human feelings..
It's only in Nigeria that you will see a military man and be scared so please don't tell me that...
I need not to be lectured about Human Rights abusers.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Shoots Man In Abuja, Stabs Another (photo) by greatbrian(m): 8:36am On Apr 27, 2016
7Alexander:

Are you OK? Because I don't think you are. Who the hell is the soldier that aone cannot make calls beside him? Jeez let me stop here. Nigeria truly has sick citizens
Sorry I don't reply people that the best they do z haul insults on social media. Please take ur pain somewhere else...... Am not ur type
Re: Soldier Shoots Man In Abuja, Stabs Another (photo) by Allioluwasegun(m): 8:48am On Apr 27, 2016
It is well,God will continue to protect us from them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Ikpeazu Hosts His Team Of Lawyers After High Court Victory. Photos / Adams Oshiomhole: Once You Join APC, All Your Sins Are Forgiven - / Supreme Court Justices And Their Retirement Dates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.