Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Infinix Hot 3 Part Review: The Simple Device That Is Only Good As A Side Chick - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot 3 Part Review: The Simple Device That Is Only Good As A Side Chick (32546 Views)

Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth / Infinix S3 Review: The First Snapdragon Device From Infinix For Nigeria Market. / Allcall Bro Unboxing And Review: The Most Affordable Dual Camera Android Phone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Hot 3 Part Review: The Simple Device That Is Only Good As A Side Chick by henrydadon(m): 10:17am On Apr 28, 2016
bufness:
selfishness is when misstech makes a thread and also comments first angry
lol..see where u think go
Re: Infinix Hot 3 Part Review: The Simple Device That Is Only Good As A Side Chick by TrollTrap: 10:17am On Apr 28, 2016
I no go hustle till infinity undecided
Re: Infinix Hot 3 Part Review: The Simple Device That Is Only Good As A Side Chick by kio052001(m): 10:25am On Apr 28, 2016
guys check out Itel It1550

https://www.nairaland.com/3057865/itel-it1550-truview-vision-plus

I believe is better n cheaper

Re: Infinix Hot 3 Part Review: The Simple Device That Is Only Good As A Side Chick by Franky826: 10:27am On Apr 28, 2016
MissTechy:
In this case, the side chick in question means second device grin

Infinix launched the Hot 3 that had many people question the logic behind releasing a phone that comes with 1GB RAM especially in 2016. Of course, I was eager to see how far it would take me. Another thing I was eager to see was the talk about the soft flash, remember the Hot 3 comes with a 2MP front flash which is low in my opinion (Although who MB don epp), so I wanted to see why the Soft flash was being hyped. Do watch the video and let me know what you think

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKnqcx9TL9A

watch which video? I thought I heard you say who MB don epp? grin . or did you just create a new YouTube channel? undecided . This is Nairaland!!!
Re: Infinix Hot 3 Part Review: The Simple Device That Is Only Good As A Side Chick by DoroBen: 10:30am On Apr 28, 2016
Franky826:

watch which video? I thought I heard you say who MB don epp? grin . or did you just create a new YouTube channel? undecided . This is Nairaland!!!

err I think she meant MP, like the camera mp.
Re: Infinix Hot 3 Part Review: The Simple Device That Is Only Good As A Side Chick by Princedapace(m): 10:33am On Apr 28, 2016
This is the most useless phone I av ever seen....

I spent my 30k for nothing

Say I use the money fvck better pass this phone. Useless phone
Poor camera

Useless ba3
Poor security platform

Infinix...God dey watch una
Re: Infinix Hot 3 Part Review: The Simple Device That Is Only Good As A Side Chick by DoroBen: 10:36am On Apr 28, 2016
Princedapace:
This is the most useless phone I av ever seen....

I spent my 30k for nothing

Say I use the money fvck better pass this phone. Useless phone
Poor camera

Useless ba3
Poor security platform

Infinix...God dey watch una

It isN23,000 and my bro bought it... the camera is okay, just there. and the batery is actually very good so maybe you boought fake hot 3
Re: Infinix Hot 3 Part Review: The Simple Device That Is Only Good As A Side Chick by Gptech(m): 10:38am On Apr 28, 2016
kio052001:
guys check out Itel It1550

https://www.nairaland.com/3057865/itel-it1550-truview-vision-plus

I believe is better n cheaper
Better wetin? It is actually much more expensive! U better run carry ur money go buy bag of beans instead!
Re: Infinix Hot 3 Part Review: The Simple Device That Is Only Good As A Side Chick by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 28, 2016
ireneony:
Mtchewwe I can't believe I just wasted my precious time watching this crap.
Op you've finally get our attention to your youtube channel. .

Not funny angry anything for traffic these days

Re: Infinix Hot 3 Part Review: The Simple Device That Is Only Good As A Side Chick by sexytyga(m): 10:46am On Apr 28, 2016
MissTechy:
smiley
babe the fone sweet how much is it?
Re: Infinix Hot 3 Part Review: The Simple Device That Is Only Good As A Side Chick by DoroBen: 10:48am On Apr 28, 2016
sexytyga:
babe the fone sweet how much is it?

29,000 on Konga
Re: Infinix Hot 3 Part Review: The Simple Device That Is Only Good As A Side Chick by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 28, 2016
LecciGucci:

cute misstecky wink.... u even look hotter than the infinix hot3 grin grin grin.

BTW..i'm so pleased with this review, bcoz u touched all d aspect i really need to kno.
i have been confused whether to get this hot3 or gioneem5mini.
and i heard that m5mini interface is not so cool when u are on facebook.... and when u transfer pix to another fone it looks blurry.

can u please do this same review on gionee m5mini?...pleaaaase! smiley
thanks.

bro u are in my head bro
but pls like how much did u think d gionee m5mini
Re: Infinix Hot 3 Part Review: The Simple Device That Is Only Good As A Side Chick by sexytyga(m): 11:06am On Apr 28, 2016
DoroBen:

29,000 on Konga
thanks bro
Re: Infinix Hot 3 Part Review: The Simple Device That Is Only Good As A Side Chick by LecciGucci: 11:41am On Apr 28, 2016
DoroBen:

you na woman you dey look abi. shior

lol..my brother..we can only appreciate the handiwork of God grin grin
don't be an ingrate grin grin grin grin
Re: Infinix Hot 3 Part Review: The Simple Device That Is Only Good As A Side Chick by hornyman(m): 11:43am On Apr 28, 2016
Tobiee:
[email] FTC.. Your beauty can't make me "think"...

...straight. grin
[/email]

Bad guy LOL.
Re: Infinix Hot 3 Part Review: The Simple Device That Is Only Good As A Side Chick by LecciGucci: 11:44am On Apr 28, 2016
skysailor:

bro u are in my head bro

33k..in computer village!.
Re: Infinix Hot 3 Part Review: The Simple Device That Is Only Good As A Side Chick by piagetskinner(m): 11:56am On Apr 28, 2016
What's now the difference BTW this one and the hot note?

Even though Im not really a game person...I think the fone is sort of wack
Re: Infinix Hot 3 Part Review: The Simple Device That Is Only Good As A Side Chick by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:04pm On Apr 28, 2016
skysailor:

bro u are in my head bro
brought mine 33k this week by next week your guess is as good as mine about the price
Re: Infinix Hot 3 Part Review: The Simple Device That Is Only Good As A Side Chick by kio052001(m): 12:04pm On Apr 28, 2016
Gptech:

Better wetin? It is actually much more expensive! U better run carry ur money go buy bag of beans instead!
am been paid to do this but guy you something good, please appreciate
forget Itel of those days because it aren't Itel of today
am saying this because people say alot of things just to please themselves
some say Itel can't be rooted but sorry my Itel it1550 is rooted with the help of kingroot and a power internet connection from Airtel NG
with Airtel unlimited timely based sub, I do alot of streaming, downloading n updates
since it is OTG supported the 8gb In-Built aren't a problem at all

I got it just for N23,500
in Ikeja

but before then I saw it n operated it at MicroStation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix Hot 3 Part Review: The Simple Device That Is Only Good As A Side Chick by Gaskia: 12:30pm On Apr 28, 2016
I bought Infinix Hot 2 and all I can say is that its the worst smart phone I ever had.
Am about giving it out.
Re: Infinix Hot 3 Part Review: The Simple Device That Is Only Good As A Side Chick by Franky826: 12:39pm On Apr 28, 2016
DoroBen:

err I think she meant MP, like the camera mp.

As I look my QWERTY keyboard I no see how P and B take relate. but nice observations. undecided
Re: Infinix Hot 3 Part Review: The Simple Device That Is Only Good As A Side Chick by DoroBen: 12:42pm On Apr 28, 2016
Franky826:

As I look my QWERTY keyboard I no see how P and B take relate. but nice observations. undecided

When you read the preceding sentence before that, you will understand what she meant. undecided

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 3 Part Review: The Simple Device That Is Only Good As A Side Chick by dapraiz(m): 12:43pm On Apr 28, 2016
MissTechy:
smiley
pls...where can I get infinix zero?? and what's the cost?? I need it badly
Re: Infinix Hot 3 Part Review: The Simple Device That Is Only Good As A Side Chick by eki2000(m): 1:52pm On Apr 28, 2016
I Can Get It For U
Re: Infinix Hot 3 Part Review: The Simple Device That Is Only Good As A Side Chick by tayo60(f): 3:50pm On Apr 28, 2016
I didn't know why you people are just spoiling this infinix hot 3 phone. If you can't use it, why spoiling d phone to someone else that's interested in it. Bought it three wks ago and it works perfectly well for me. Everything about d phone is ok by me including d camera. The battery is superb. Pls, stop saying trash and bullshit about d phone. Its not compulsory you use it.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 3 Part Review: The Simple Device That Is Only Good As A Side Chick by DoroBen: 4:05pm On Apr 28, 2016
tayo60:
I didn't know why you people are just spoiling this infinix hot 3 phone. If you can't use it, why spoiling d phone to someone else that's interested in it. Bought it three wks ago and it works perfectly well for me. Everything about d phone is ok by me including d camera. The battery is superb. Pls, stop saying trash and bullshit about d phone. Its not compulsory you use it.

Exactly my thought. misstechy review highlighted all the bad parts and good parts and my bro bought it with that in mind and no regret yet.
Re: Infinix Hot 3 Part Review: The Simple Device That Is Only Good As A Side Chick by iGotTech: 5:00pm On Apr 28, 2016
MissTechy:
smiley
nice one
Re: Infinix Hot 3 Part Review: The Simple Device That Is Only Good As A Side Chick by iGotTech: 5:07pm On Apr 28, 2016
MissTechy:
In this case, the side chick in question means second device grin

Infinix launched the Hot 3 that had many people question the logic behind releasing a phone that comes with 1GB RAM especially in 2016. Of course, I was eager to see how far it would take me. Another thing I was eager to see was the talk about the soft flash, remember the Hot 3 comes with a 2MP front flash which is low in my opinion (Although who MB don epp), so I wanted to see why the Soft flash was being hyped. Do watch the video and let me know what you think

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKnqcx9TL9A

the selfie is great
Re: Infinix Hot 3 Part Review: The Simple Device That Is Only Good As A Side Chick by safas20(f): 5:07pm On Apr 28, 2016
Tobiee:
[email] FTC.. Your beauty can't make me "think"...

...straight. grin
[/email]
hmm, advert tinz
Re: Infinix Hot 3 Part Review: The Simple Device That Is Only Good As A Side Chick by iGotTech: 5:07pm On Apr 28, 2016
Nebuchadnezar:
no data to watch

btw

ayam king nebuchadnezar and I love women
lol, but the camera is great thou
Re: Infinix Hot 3 Part Review: The Simple Device That Is Only Good As A Side Chick by safas20(f): 5:08pm On Apr 28, 2016
augster:
Who ask you Jamb question? Who women don epp sef? Who you sef don epp?
lol, see people o
Re: Infinix Hot 3 Part Review: The Simple Device That Is Only Good As A Side Chick by iGotTech: 5:08pm On Apr 28, 2016
LecciGucci:
no mb to watch ...
just tell us wat u think about the fone
it a very great device

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Infinix Note 2: Infinix x600 Next BIG6 / 10 Facebook Tricks You Must Know / 5 Things You Shouldn't Share On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.