Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,954 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Hypocrisy Is A Very Bad Thing: Fulani Killings Should Be Condemned By All - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hypocrisy Is A Very Bad Thing: Fulani Killings Should Be Condemned By All (856 Views)

“I Wish They Could Killed The Entire Christians” - Man Reacts To Fulani Killings / Photo Of Men Locked Up For Protesting Against Fulani Killings In Benue State / Ohorhor Women Barricade Delta Over Fulani Killings (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hypocrisy Is A Very Bad Thing: Fulani Killings Should Be Condemned By All by allawizzow(m): 10:16pm On Apr 26, 2016
sometimes ago, i remember how some people from certain region always found joy in any news from the northeast regarding bokoharam attack on innocent citizens. all this was just to score cheap point in order to have reasons to discredit the present government. you will see them in celebrating mood as if human lives means nothing to them without putting themselves in other’s shoe. even the recent killing in agatu, we heard them call the agatus cowards and different unprintable names with questions like why did they vote this administration? so they deserves what they are experiencing.

now the table has turned around where the deer chases the dog, and the dog chases the hunter. the monstrous .fulani herdsmen has started their rampage in southeast especially the recent occurrence in enugu.though this act is very barbaric where they slaughter human like goat after raping their women and then destroy their properties. only a heartless human being will derive joy in hearing such news. my brothers from the region have started calling for help from left, right and centre, calling for the unity of other southern brothers and government aid. even though we saw their mood during the mile12 clash between Hausas and Yoruba traders where some humorously said it a fight of buhari and osinbajo’s boy.

my question is how ll you feel now when others celebrate with your predicament? should we pray for more so we can condemn the government? when fire is razing down your neighbour’s house, it is your responsibility to put it off. ifnot your house ll not be spared and it might be the next.
Re: Hypocrisy Is A Very Bad Thing: Fulani Killings Should Be Condemned By All by faithesco(f): 10:23pm On Apr 26, 2016
Whether there's condemnation or not,all I know is that,I must kill a Fulani fellow 2moro#superpissed
Re: Hypocrisy Is A Very Bad Thing: Fulani Killings Should Be Condemned By All by Orjioorji(f): 10:42pm On Apr 26, 2016
allawizzow:
sometimes ago, i remember how some people from certain region always found joy in any news from the northeast regarding bokoharam attack on innocent citizens. all this was just to score cheap point in order to have reasons to discredit the present government. you will see them in celebrating mood as if human lives means nothing to them without putting themselves in other’s shoe. even the recent killing in agatu, we heard them call the agatus cowards and different unprintable names with questions like why did they vote this administration? so they deserves what they are experiencing.

now the table has turned around where the deer chases the dog, and the dog chases the hunter. the monstrous .fulani herdsmen has started their rampage in southeast especially the recent occurrence in enugu.though this act is very barbaric where they slaughter human like goat after raping their women and then destroy their properties. only a heartless human being will derive joy in hearing such news. my brothers from the region have started calling for help from left, right and centre, calling for the unity of other southern brothers and government aid. even though we saw their mood during the mile12 clash between Hausas and Yoruba traders where some humorously said it a fight of buhari and osinbajo’s boy.

my question is how ll you feel now when others celebrate with your predicament? should we pray for more so we can condemn the government? when fire is razing down your neighbour’s house, it is your responsibility to put it off. ifnot your house ll not be spared and it might be the next.
. Hope you will not complain when revenge is been carried out.
Re: Hypocrisy Is A Very Bad Thing: Fulani Killings Should Be Condemned By All by abduljabbar4(m): 4:25pm On Apr 27, 2016
faithesco:
Whether there's condemnation or not,all I know is that,I must kill a Fulani fellow 2moro#superpissed

Seun I think this person should be banned and the DSS informed

(1) (Reply)

Governor Who Paid May Salary already / Protest In Aba As Soldiers Allegedly Kill Two Butchers / Dialogue With Niger-delta, Biafra, Oodua Groups Urges Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.