Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Enugu Massacre (graphics Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Massacre (graphics Photo (6337 Views)

Igbo Group Visits Victims Of Uzo-Uwani Enugu Massacre In Hospital (Pics) / ENUGU MASSACRE: Northern Govs Under Fire… For Defending Fulani / Enugu Massacre: South-East Senators Call For Emergency SE/SS Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu Massacre (graphics Photo by wisehouse(m): 11:01pm On Apr 26, 2016
What an unfair act. The heart of man is wicked.
Our leadership is sick and lazy.

Ugwuanyi save us. I wonder if you will fast tomorrow..

#Godsaveenugu
#Godsavenigeria

Re: Enugu Massacre (graphics Photo by Acidosis(m): 11:07pm On Apr 26, 2016
Jesus Christ of Nazareth! shocked
Re: Enugu Massacre (graphics Photo by telleyway: 11:09pm On Apr 26, 2016
God have mercy on us
Re: Enugu Massacre (graphics Photo by Orjioorji(f): 11:12pm On Apr 26, 2016
they will hear from us.

6 Likes

Re: Enugu Massacre (graphics Photo by Stephenex(m): 11:20pm On Apr 26, 2016
Gosh, see innocent souls R.I.P embarassed
Re: Enugu Massacre (graphics Photo by Movic1(m): 11:22pm On Apr 26, 2016
WTF!!! shocked shocked barbaric act! These fulanis aren't human. They are animals in human cloth.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Massacre (graphics Photo by Zzyzxt(m): 11:26pm On Apr 26, 2016
Holy sh!t... Dis fulani animals sha.
Re: Enugu Massacre (graphics Photo by parklamson: 11:27pm On Apr 26, 2016
fulani maruders r dangerous than boko haram. Buhari shld not declare victory over boko haram if fulani maruders have not been dealt with.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Massacre (graphics Photo by wisehouse(m): 11:31pm On Apr 26, 2016
Movic1:
WTF!!! shocked shocked barbaric act! These fulanis aren't human. They are animals in human cloth.
Am speechlessly speechless.
Re: Enugu Massacre (graphics Photo by Tapsorrow: 11:32pm On Apr 26, 2016
Must evri President hv a sect dat will wants to frustrate his government? During obj we had militants, during yar'adau/gej and gej we use to hv boko haram nw is pmb and we nw hearing Fulani herdsmen...nawa o
Re: Enugu Massacre (graphics Photo by Houseofglam7(f): 11:42pm On Apr 26, 2016
Dear lord!
Re: Enugu Massacre (graphics Photo by EemeritusMbam: 11:46pm On Apr 26, 2016
Jesus. Wtf
Re: Enugu Massacre (graphics Photo by Aubrey1(m): 11:47pm On Apr 26, 2016
Blood Of Zachariah😨
Re: Enugu Massacre (graphics Photo by oduastates: 11:56pm On Apr 26, 2016
Barbaric
Re: Enugu Massacre (graphics Photo by shugaboy6102(m): 12:30am On Apr 27, 2016
This country is joking with fire and Buhari's silence is stupidity and foolishness
Re: Enugu Massacre (graphics Photo by horlabiyi(m): 12:36am On Apr 27, 2016
OMG how can you be so wicked to this extent
Re: Enugu Massacre (graphics Photo by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:46am On Apr 27, 2016
This is evil
Re: Enugu Massacre (graphics Photo by Nobody: 2:11am On Apr 27, 2016
wow shocked
Re: Enugu Massacre (graphics Photo by Standing5(m): 2:14am On Apr 27, 2016
Serious. God is their strength right now in Enugu community.
Re: Enugu Massacre (graphics Photo by vansfks: 2:28am On Apr 27, 2016
Nigeria is turning to something else...... 0% in the aspects of security..... and the NPF(mockery) has never made successful actions..... And our so called president has done nothing Bt hover cluelessly.... we Nigerians we are insane.....we keep doing the same thing over and over again(voting the uneducated OLD) and expecting a different result..... I urge the president to abdicate for the better of this country.
Re: Enugu Massacre (graphics Photo by IamAtribalist: 3:06am On Apr 27, 2016
cool
Re: Enugu Massacre (graphics Photo by eazysally: 3:21am On Apr 27, 2016
Fulani should come to my backyard and do something like this!!! Never!!! No be mouth!!! They tried it in Ibaji local govnment kogi state that was when they knew ibaji people are cannibals, they regretted attacking them besides bullets where killing them without seeing who and where the sound was coming from. It is high time the east defend themselves against this marauders. RIP to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Massacre (graphics Photo by GetUmad: 3:34am On Apr 27, 2016
This is just barbaric. I condemn it in its entirety. This people should be rounded up and summarily dealt with.

I think it's high time Nigerians United against crime. Instead of giving it political or ethnical coloration , we should speak in one voice and tackle it. Its you today, it could be Me tomorrow.

Re: Enugu Massacre (graphics Photo by GetUmad: 3:40am On Apr 27, 2016
eazysally:
Fulani should come to my backyard and do something like this!!! Never!!! No be mouth!!!

Always Be careful of what you wish for. Stop this boasting. If they come attacking what made you think that You, your family members or loved ones mightn't fall a victim? See your fellow boastful people down here. Now they're blaming Government. Some of their people have become homeless as we speak. Pls, stop wishing yourself such evil cos truth is; when they come visiting as you wished for, you don't know if the next victim might be a "blood".

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Massacre (graphics Photo by eazysally: 4:20am On Apr 27, 2016
This is not a matter of wishing for, they tried it and they saw hell, I am an ibaji man not the tribe you thing I am, my people are farmers those people graze their cows anywhere anyhow without cognizance to crops and that was what lead to the fracas and I said it again they saw hell. For your info you don't treat them with glove hands. And if you want to leave in peace don't welcome them into your community when you welcome one you welcome hundreds who are bound to overrun you one day, an average fulani man looks innocent, pitiful and can beg for anything but he will be the one to kill you first, besides he values his cow's life more than human life, Is that the kind of people to harbour? so taken one's life doesn't mean anything to them.

GetUmad:

Be careful of what you wish for. Stop this boasting. If they come what made you think that You, your family members or loved ones mightn't fall a victim? See your fellow boastful people down here. Now they're blaming Government. Some of their people have become homeless as we speak. Pls, stop wishing yourself such evil cos truth is; when they cime visiting as you wished for, you don't know if the next victim might be your "blood".
Re: Enugu Massacre (graphics Photo by Bitterleafsoup: 4:50am On Apr 27, 2016
Oh Lord have Mercy!!!!

This is too much we have to do something and fast! It is spreading like wildfire the government is not going to help at all!
Re: Enugu Massacre (graphics Photo by omenka(m): 4:56am On Apr 27, 2016
IamAtribalist:
cool
Come on bro. This aint right! Those are human beings for Christ's! angry

Gory sights there. This is terrible. Something drastic has to be done to put an end to this wanton barbarism. Life is simply too darn precious to be wasted in this manner. sad
Re: Enugu Massacre (graphics Photo by Pstlyecouture: 5:00am On Apr 27, 2016
we from this angle knew it will come to this.
For as long as they have blood flowing in their vein, TIME WILL TELL
Re: Enugu Massacre (graphics Photo by lovean: 5:18am On Apr 27, 2016
pls pal vote for my frend optional for miss naira land contest 2016 .....her user name is optional. number 12 on the list of contestants........ tank u soo much...much love.....once u enter the romance section u will see miss naira land contest 2016 verification....... pls vote for my frnd ...tnx.
Re: Enugu Massacre (graphics Photo by jared007: 5:21am On Apr 27, 2016
Where are the money bags of southern nigeria? Let them hire mercenaries to bring down d nomads, let them pay professionals to silence the cattle owners. This no time to preach, DEFEND URSELVES!

1 Like

Re: Enugu Massacre (graphics Photo by jazinogold(m): 5:36am On Apr 27, 2016
Disturbing pictures....so sad! *spits out food*

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akpabio Dissociates Self From Bribery Allegation Against Tribunal Judges / Obaseki Defects To PDP With 18 LG Chairmen, 12 Lawmakers / How Bandits Terrorised Kagara For Years Before Students' Abduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.