Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Lola's Corner - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Lola's Corner (10830 Views)

Ladies' Corner! What Trick Have You Used To Get A Guy Off You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lola's Corner by akebush: 9:57pm On May 03, 2016
nubian999:

Let me help your market tongue

How good are you at marke
Re: Lola's Corner by akebush: 10:00pm On May 03, 2016
nubian999:

How good are you at marketing? shocked
Re: Lola's Corner by akebush: 10:08pm On May 03, 2016
nubian999:

how good are you at marketing shocked
Re: Lola's Corner by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 03, 2016
HARDDON:

@ bolded Konji la bastardo! shocked shocked shocked , lil wonda she trails me! wink . U cant get this on dah cheap lil one.

U have to impress me, but u keep going in circles, if i might remind you, u are on a very loooooOONG queue.

btw, u murder my moniker on dah constant with ur erotic tots. angry

Why do you talk about me (SHE) when you're talking to me

You are a lil narcissist thou grin

If you think your soo fine then you should go and fvck yourself lipsrsealed

So... no poetry ok... Be gone then angry because you sounding like the chick in this conversation grin grin grin grin
Re: Lola's Corner by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 05, 2016
nubian999:
Darkreble come here and answer some questions I have for you.... why are you soo troublesome? undecided I wanna understand you embarassed why? IDFKM tongue

why are you so enamored of the darkrebel?
Re: Lola's Corner by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 10, 2016
darkenedrebel:

why are you so enamoured of the darkrebel?

Because you're Trouble is Troublesome. undecided

enamoured: Don't be deluded sweetie I worry about you I don't admire this aspect of you (the Troublesome you) I admire your intellect but your level of hate worries me. Again it's a CONCERN for a young and vulnerable lad that I have... Soooo quit trying to make it seem like I have feelings of love/lust whatever for you because that is NOT the case. However if you don't want me to be concerned for me to mind my own then that I could do as well.
Re: Lola's Corner by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 10, 2016
Mrcork shocked You've changed in my time on nl and although I am uncomfortable with this change I DO look Forward to the new and articulate cork kiss
Re: Lola's Corner by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 10, 2016
nubian999:

Because you're Trouble is Troublesome. undecided

enamoured: Don't be deluded sweetie I worry about you I don't admire this aspect of you (the Troublesome you) I admire your intellect but your level of hate worries me [s]Again it's a CONCERN for a young and vulnerable lad that I have... Soooo quit trying to make it seem like I have feelings of love tongue/lust[/s] whatever for you because that is NOT the case. However if you don't want me to be concerned for me to mind my own then that I could do as well.

what are you talking about? what level of hate? lololol grin i think you take Nairaland hullabaloo to heart. and why do you worry about me? really, you do? I'm flattered cheesy please, i am not nettlesome and quit worrying about me.

''women of Jerusalem, weep not for me but for thyself & for thy children". this Bible passage applies to you in this scenario.

and when i said you were enamored i never in the slightest meant amatorially. it was a statement that was open to a universe of interpretations.
you cherry-picked 'sexual love' because deep down in your heart of hearts you know that's how you feel. I'm just playing o. grin
Re: Lola's Corner by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 14, 2016
darkenedrebel:

what are you talking about? what level of hate? lololol grin i think you take Nairaland hullabaloo to heart. and why do you worry about me? really, you do? I'm flattered cheesy please, i am not nettlesome and quit worrying about me.

''women of Jerusalem, weep not for me but for thyself & for thy children". this Bible passage applies to you in this scenario.

and when i said you were enamored i never in the slightest meant amatorially. it was a statement that was open to a universe of interpretations.
you cherry-picked 'sexual love' because deep down in your heart of hearts you know that's how you feel. I'm just playing o. grin

niqqa please undecided

Stop the bs angry

I mean big English grin
Re: Lola's Corner by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 14, 2016
nubian999:

niqqa please undecided
Stop the bs angry

I mean big English grin

How are you today?

Kindly unfollow the "DarkForLanicky" campaign account. It has been slapped with a ban that spans until 2090. By the time the ban comes to closure, I would have been long dead. grin
Re: Lola's Corner by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 02, 2016
nubian999:
EnlightenedSoul

Hope you're well Inaabti kiss

Man, but life...you don't even know.

Still, thank you, walaal. I'm fine. I hope you are too.

Guess what, tho? I finally got to visit NYC, and tho it was only for a couple of days and I didn't get to do much, or see all I wanted, it was def exciting/interesting still. Man, but it's shocking the sheer number of people that are all over the place, going every which way at all times. And people actually wait outside eateries, in lines, for hours, to get food.

Our first night there, we headed for an Instagram-famous Bar and Grill called Black Tap, which was quite a ways more walking distance from our hotel than we'd first realized. After much walking with not-for-walking shoes on, mind you, along some crazy un-even sidewalks, we arrived at the destination. Would you believe there was a line that went down and legit curled around the block, and that at the entrance stood two bouncers, like it was a goddammed club or something?

We actually thought the line (and bouncers) was for an Irish club next door, so we moved through it, at which point one of said towering bouncer duo deftly stopped us and told us he'd really love to let us through, but that there's a line, so Mr-Definitely-On-Roids proceeded to kick/walk us out all the way along the end of the block for what I'm sure looked, rather embarrassingly, to the audience like a failed we're-too-hot-for-lines stunt, feening for a number all the while.

We stood in that line for TWO hours, almost leaving every 10 mins, but hanging in there for fear of lost time without gain. When we finally got in there, I had myself an outrageously-priced shake-candy structure thing that I would best describe as "MEH" in taste. By then, I had gotten my first migraine of many more to come and couldn't even eat. And that was my first New York experience!

All the lights, noise and commotion of the city; my senses were relentlessly overwhelmed and epic migraines were had. I fear, inside, I am an old woman. It's definitely ruled out as a place to live, but I need to revisit, for sure. Substantially, this time.
Re: Lola's Corner by Baaballiyo(m): 12:16am On Jun 04, 2016
EnlightenedSoul:

Guess what, tho? I finally got to visit NYC, and tho it was only for a couple of days and I didn't get to do much, or see all I wanted, it was def exciting/interesting still. Man, but it's shocking the sheer number of people that are all over the place, going every which way at all times. And people actually wait outside eateries, in lines, for hours, to get food.

Our first night there, we headed for an Instagram-famous Bar and Grill called Black Tap, which was quite a ways more walking distance from our hotel than we'd first realized. After much walking with not-for-walking shoes on, mind you, along some crazy un-even sidewalks, we arrived at the destination. Would you believe there was a line that went down and legit curled around the block, and that at the entrance stood two bouncers, like it was a goddammed club or something?

We actually thought the line (and bouncers) was for an Irish club next door, so we moved through it, at which point one of said towering bouncer duo deftly stopped us and told us he'd really love to let us through, but that there's a line, so Mr-Definitely-On-Roids proceeded to kick/walk us out all the way along the end of the block for what I'm sure looked, rather embarrassingly, to the audience like a failed we're-too-hot-for-lines stunt, feening for a number all the while.

We stood in that line for TWO hours, almost leaving every 10 mins, but hanging in there for fear of lost time without gain. When we finally got in there, I had myself an outrageously-priced shake-candy structure thing that I would best describe as "MEH" in taste. By then, I had gotten my first migraine of many more to come and couldn't even eat. And that was my first New York experience!

All the lights, noise and commotion of the city; my senses were relentlessly overwhelmed and epic migraines were had. I fear, inside, I am an old woman. It's definitely ruled out as a place to live, but I need to revisit, for sure. Substantially, this time.

Sounds like an Adventure, hopefully no "epic migraines" next time you visit.
Re: Lola's Corner by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 04, 2016
Baaballiyo:

Sounds like an Adventure, hopefully no "epic migraines" next time you visit.

A lot of times, I'll pop a pill when I know I'm going on a long shopping trip due to getting migraines from being too sensitive to the fluorescent lighting. At work, when things get to be too much, I switch off the lights in one of the conference rooms and take a break in complete and utter darkness. Sometimes, getting a scalp massage from someone helps. I'm not good about taking supplements or OTC medication on the reg, and as far as migraine meds are concerned, the side-effects are too costly, and the pills gargantuan. I will always have migraines, I think.

I'll def have to take something with me the next time 'round. IDK why I underestimated, there's a lot going on. All of the lights...
Re: Lola's Corner by Baaballiyo(m): 1:23pm On Jun 04, 2016
EnlightenedSoul:

A lot of times, I'll pop a pill when I know I'm going on a long shopping trip due to getting migraines from being too sensitive to the fluorescent lighting. At work, when things get to be too much, I switch off the lights in one of the conference rooms and take a break in complete and utter darkness. Sometimes, getting a scalp massage from someone helps. I'm not good about taking supplements or OTC medication on the reg, and as far as migraine meds are concerned, the side-effects are too costly, and the pills gargantuan. I will always have migraines, I think.

I'll def have to take something with me the next time 'round. IDK why I underestimated, there's a lot going on. All of the lights...

shocked For someone sensitive to fluorescent lightning all this lightning most be intimidating, and I guess we all have soft/weak points when it comes to sensitivity. I am very sensitive to low temperatures anything below 20 degrees Celsius.
Re: Lola's Corner by hpk(m): 1:10am On Jun 05, 2016
Still Observing... **Spreads Mat**
Re: Lola's Corner by Nobody: 4:34am On Jun 05, 2016
Baaballiyo:

shocked For someone sensitive to fluorescent lightning all this lightning most be intimidating, and I guess we all have soft/weak points when it comes to sensitivity. I am very sensitive to low temperatures anything below 20 degrees Celsius.

But that's late 60°F, early 70's. That's great weather in my book! I don't like anything past the early 80's myself for warm weather, or anything below 0°F for cold, everything in between is fairly OK to great.

It was much nicer and more bearable during the day, except for the tourist littering you couldn't really see at night ruining the aesthetic of the city, esp in certain parts, during the day. grin

But some of it was very picturesque.

There was a CVS pharmacy with a green dome, looking like a Masjid, right across the street from the earlier mentioned Bar & Grill, Black Tap.

The next morning, we saw a painting of an African lady on a building across the street from Bubby's Highline, a restaurant we were brunching outside.

But, our hotel "view", it consisted of a giant, life-sized reminder of the possibility of getting run over by heavy NY traffic. grin
Re: Lola's Corner by Nobody: 5:22am On Jun 05, 2016
Hi Lola... Or Layla (which is it?). This is my alternate account. Hold up, the other one got banned for a month, sometime in late March & lasted throughout April so I got this one. Ban's lifted now, might still use that one though & I'm still kicking ąss in the rap section. How ya been?
Re: Lola's Corner by Baaballiyo(m): 10:33am On Jun 05, 2016
EnlightenedSoul:

But that's late 60°F, early 70's. That's great weather in my book! I don't like anything past the early 80's myself for warm weather, or anything below 0°F for cold, everything in between is fairly OK to great.

It was much nicer and more bearable during the day, except for the tourist littering you couldn't really see at night ruining the aesthetic of the city, esp in certain parts, during the day. grin

But some of it was very picturesque.

There was a CVS pharmacy with a green dome, looking like a Masjid, right across the street from the earlier mentioned Bar & Grill, Black Tap.

The next morning, we saw a painting of an African lady on a building across the street from Bubby's Highline, a restaurant we were brunching outside.

But, our hotel "view", it consisted of a giant, life-sized reminder of the possibility of getting run over by heavy NY traffic. grin

60-90°F is my ideal range of tolerance, anything above 90 or below 60 then colds will set in, its normal to catch cold at low temperatures but for me same happens at high temperatures. I see you are awed by the NYC's traffic, so the stories I use to hear about the "Big Apple's" traffic is not an exaggeration after all.
Re: Lola's Corner by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 05, 2016
Baaballiyo:

60-90°F is my ideal range of tolerance, anything above 90 or below 60 then colds will set in, its normal to catch cold at low temperatures but for me same happens at high temperatures. I see you are awed by the NYC's traffic, so the stories I use to hear about the "Big Apple's" traffic is not an exaggeration after all.

I can't remember the last time I caught cold, but I figure with migraines and insomnia it's leveled, somewhat. No, not really. I'd prefer colds, lol. I guess a place with nice weather all year round would suit you best.

Well, traffic pretty much sums up most of what we saw. We didn't have very much time. Times Square, limited time spent at the Museum of Modern Art (would've preferred the Museum of Natural History myself), and a whole bunch of restaurants in Manhattan, Harlem, and Brooklyn. Yep, mostly streets and eats.

The traffic was terrible, actually. We landed on a busy Friday afternoon, and the first thing we witnessed along our grueling drive to the hotel was a white van combusting in traffic. Literally went up in flames right before our eyes, and caught on video as I was documenting the drive.
Re: Lola's Corner by Baaballiyo(m): 12:52am On Jun 06, 2016
EnlightenedSoul:

I can't remember the last time I caught cold, but I figure with migraines and insomnia it's leveled, somewhat. No, not really. I'd prefer colds, lol. I guess a place with nice weather all year round would suit you best.

Well, traffic pretty much sums up most of what we saw. We didn't have very much time. Times Square, limited time spent at the Museum of Modern Art (would've preferred the Museum of Natural History myself), and a whole bunch of restaurants in Manhattan, Harlem, and Brooklyn. Yep, mostly streets and eats.

The traffic was terrible, actually. We landed on a busy Friday afternoon, and the first thing we witnessed along our grueling drive to the hotel was a white van combusting in traffic. Literally went up in flames right before our eyes, and caught on video as I was documenting the drive.

I don't use to have migraines but insomnia lots of it especially when am less busy. Yeah I've got a nice place with a nice weather all year round in Northestern part of Naija but I can only visit there on vacation or when I wanted to runaway from the hectic and busy life of my city.

Woo a combusting Van in traffic what a scene it would have been. With all the NYPD and famous NYC Fire department.
Re: Lola's Corner by Nobody: 1:11am On Jun 06, 2016
Baaballiyo:

I don't use to have migraines but insomnia lots of it especially when am less busy. Yeah I've got a nice place with a nice weather all year round in Northestern part of Naija but I can only visit there on vacation or when I wanted to runaway from the hectic and busy life of my city.

Woo a combusting Van in traffic what a scene it would have been. With all the NYPD and famous NYC Fire department.

My insomnia's not as bad as it used to be. If I could just get the migraines under control now somehow, I'd be peachy. That's good. It's good to be able to get away from all of life's rigors.

Yep, quite the scene, although a bad way to go. It was surreal.
Re: Lola's Corner by Baaballiyo(m): 8:51pm On Jun 06, 2016
EnlightenedSoul:

My insomnia's not as bad as it used to be. If I could just get the migraines under control now somehow, I'd be peachy. That's good. It's good to be able to get away from all of life's rigors.

Yep, quite the scene, although a bad way to go. It was surreal.

I hope some how you will find a way to get the migraines under control soonest.
Re: Lola's Corner by Nobody: 6:50am On Jun 08, 2016
Baaballiyo:

I hope some how you will find a way to get the migraines under control soonest.

I must thank you for that.

1 Like

Re: Lola's Corner by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 13, 2016
EnlightenedSoul:

Sis, you made me laugh! what a night. New York sounds like a very pretentious city and from reading your events of the night it sounded like a scene from sex in the city lol! Especially the part about the queue going around the block and having to be escorted back to the end of the queue. Classic! I'm surprised you want to go back again. At the same time I can understand why you'd want to go back, New York begs a second chance and maybe you wanna conquer that queue one last time.

Modified: Wow! The pics.... The streets look a bit dirty but those skyscrapers blow me away! NY really is a city that could confuse your senses! I want to visit NYC insha Allah

1 Like

Re: Lola's Corner by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 13, 2016
Cherryice: I hope you're well sis.... How's your side of the globe?
Re: Lola's Corner by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 13, 2016
Mindfulness kiss I trust you are fabulous darling grin how's our husband Crackhaus the crackhead! tongue (old man I salute yeh... Wats Gud?) cool
Re: Lola's Corner by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 13, 2016
Nitefury! NL has spoiled you! tongue
Re: Lola's Corner by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 13, 2016
nubian999:
Mindfulness kiss I trust you are fabulous darling grin how's our husband Crackhaus the crackhead! tongue (old man I salute yeh... Wats Gud?) cool

Hello Sunshine, I have been thinking of you and here you are. I am fine. Holiday time is approaching and it makes me very happy.
I married this guy? When was it? I must have been high on the cheap we.ed that he is smoking. grin
Re: Lola's Corner by cherryice(f): 7:32pm On Jun 13, 2016
nubian999:
Cherryice: I hope you're well sis.... How's your side of the globe?
fine dear.. hows u? wheere u been?
Re: Lola's Corner by Nitefury: 9:23pm On Jun 13, 2016
nubian999:
Nitefury! NL has spoiled you! tongue

Hahaha... I'm still undefiled
Re: Lola's Corner by crackhaus: 1:32pm On Jun 15, 2016
Mindfulness:

Hello Sunshine, I have been thinking of you and here you are. I am fine. Holiday time is approaching and it makes me very happy.
I married this guy? When was it? I must have been high on the cheap we.ed that he is smoking. grin

gringrin

Is there such a thing as expensive weed?

Ahhh yes, there is... I believe it's called crack, go figure. grin
Re: Lola's Corner by crackhaus: 1:36pm On Jun 15, 2016
nubian999:
Triple salute back at ya beautiful, been a while....

All good at me end...trust you still slaying as always.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sugar Boy You Are Need By Sugar Mummy Call Me On 07052155577 / Nairaland Single And Ready To Mingle!!! (whatsap, Bbm,2go, Fb. . .) / February Born.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.