Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,612 members, 7,820,178 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Lola's Corner - Dating And Meet-up Zone (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Lola's Corner (10865 Views)

Ladies' Corner! What Trick Have You Used To Get A Guy Off You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lola's Corner by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 11, 2016
nubian999:

Good morning lovely kiss

Just wanted to say hey and I hope you're happy,healthy and well grin

Good morning my dear. Thank you. I wish the same for you.

I have seen your last comment and read MizMyColi's comments and they made me feel good. Keep it up ladies. It's good to see people with a big heart. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Lola's Corner by MizMyColi(f): 11:54am On Oct 11, 2016
Mindfulness:

I have seen your last comment and read MizMyColi's comments and they made me feel good. Keep it up ladies. It's good to see people with a big heart. kiss kiss kiss

Darling cheesy
Good morning smiley smiley

You know you inspire na.

If only the people on that thread know how much I hate being cheated and having my intelligence played on.

But my mumu button was activated when I saw "beating" and "pregnant"

If it's all lies, well.....

But then, I really don't think it is, still I don't have prooooof per se.

1 Like

Re: Lola's Corner by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 11, 2016
Mindfulness:

Hun, Today of all days, that shi played on my emotions embarassed All over the Web and telly I see this being a day for awareness for girls/women and all the sad cases of injustice and inequality for women and you share that comment and the story it lead to made me sick. The people on that thread especially the women are harsh! But I guess they are worried about scam but all that put me through an emotional ride. I need to go look for a lil bliss now grin
Re: Lola's Corner by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 11, 2016
MizMyColi:

Darling cheesy

You know you inspire na.

If only the people on that thread know how much I hate being cheated and having my intelligence played on.

Please let me know if it all plans legit. Them people on that thread harsh hun but I could understand why. My mumu button flashes at mums and babies in need too... You inspire me princess thank you for being you. kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lola's Corner by MizMyColi(f): 12:35pm On Oct 11, 2016
nubian999:

Please let me know if it all plans legit. Them people on that thread harsh hun but I could understand why. My mumu button flashes at mums and babies in need too... You inspire me princess thank you for being you. kiss

Azzin eh.

I'm preggers at the mo.
That must have been what got me. I just imagined myself pregnant and someone uses a broomstick to wipe me, not to talk of stick.
Choi. cry cry

Well, let's be looking till she comes online. Her number is not going through.

2 Likes

Re: Lola's Corner by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 11, 2016
MizMyColi:

Darling cheesy

You know you inspire na.

Nobody is forced to give and I wouldn't even encourage it online because too many scammers linger around here but I also remember threads that helped people who were truly in need. Some people here took their time to verify the authenticity of their story and helped those who truly needed help. I prefer to help people offline but I sincerely appreciate those who take their time to verify a story and help those who need help.

A few days ago a friend asked me why can't pass by a beggar without giving and if I wasn't afraid that the person is a scammer. I said that I give as much as I can afford and if out of the five people I gave money, only one person was truly in need and it helped the person to get a meal or a meal for their children, then it was worth it. It's just me.

I don't blame people who decide not to give because they don't feel like wasting their money on people who cheat but my own thinking is different. I will rather be scammed than not help at all.

3 Likes

Re: Lola's Corner by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 11, 2016
nubian999:

Hun, Today of all days, that shi played on my emotions embarassed All over the Web and telly I see this being a day for awareness for girls/women and all the sad cases of injustice and inequality for women and you share that comment and the story it lead to made me sick. The people on that thread especially the women are harsh! But I guess they are worried about scam but all that put me through an emotional ride. I need to go look for a lil bliss now grin

Sorry hun, I just admired MizMyColi's post. I just love this girl. Her attitude was my bliss today. I usually don't help anyone online and I didn't come with the intention to help here. I prefer to help offline. However, I remember beautiful threads that helped people in great need because some folks took their time to verify a story and I also remember threads where people exposed scammers. I appreciate all efforts to help those in need and all efforts to expose scammers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lola's Corner by MizMyColi(f): 12:57pm On Oct 11, 2016
Mindfulness:

Nobody is forced to give and I wouldn't even encourage it online because too many scammers linger around here but I also remember threads that helped people who were truly in need. Some people here took their time to verify the authenticity of their story and helped those who truly needed help. I prefer to help people offline but I sincerely appreciate those who take their time to verify a story and help those who need help.

A few days ago a friend asked me why can't pass by a beggar without giving and if I wasn't afraid that the person is a scammer. I said that I give as much as I can afford and if out of the five people I gave money, only one person was truly in need and it helped the person to get a meal or a meal for their children, then it was worth it. It's just me.

I don't blame people who decide not to give because they don't feel like wasting their money on people who cheat but my own thinking is different. I will rather be scammed than not help at all.

kiss kiss kiss
I wish you a really nice day.

See me ohh.
I used to waka pass most of these online begging threads o. Not because of anything but because I'm not just sooo moved per se.

This one I was moved to show some empathy, they wantu use me and make barbecue. disarris God oo cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lola's Corner by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 11, 2016
MizMyColi:

kiss kiss kiss
I wish you a really nice day.

See me ohh.
I used to waka pass most of these online begging threads o. Not because of anything but because I'm not just sooo moved per se.

This one I was moved to show some empathy, they wantu use me and make barbecue. disarris God oo cheesy

It would be great if those who are suspicious helped verify a true story or expose a scam so that the people who want to contribute can be sure that their effort was not in vain. Everyone plays an important part in all of this, those who feel great compassion and those who are very suspicious.

Have a lovely day my dear. kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Lola's Corner by MizMyColi(f): 1:12pm On Oct 11, 2016
Mindfulness:

It would be great if those who are suspicious helped verify a true story or expose a scam so that the people who want to contribute can be sure that their effort was not in vain. Everyone plays an important part in all of this, those who feel great compassion and those who are very suspicious.

Have a lovely day my dear. kiss kiss kiss

Thank you!
Exaccerly @emboldned.

I wish you same and moreee smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Lola's Corner by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 11, 2016
MizMyColi:

Azzin eh.
I'm preggers at the mo.
That must have been what got me. I just imagined myself pregnant and someone uses a broomstick to wipe me, not to talk of stick.
Choi. cry cry
Well, let's be looking till she comes online. Her number is not going through.

Congratulations sweetie may The Most High make things easy for you. wink

Lol yeah it's the hormones and the fact you can really relate to her situation.
Re: Lola's Corner by Nobody: 2:35am On Oct 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
grinI ain't derailin' this time doh.
~
Op called lala and everybody else in the world
most times that = fake story.But OK.

I can't sleep and I gotta be up in 4 hours cry

What is your side of the world saying? What time is it... How you been?
Re: Lola's Corner by Nobody: 2:37am On Oct 24, 2016
bitchcrafts:
I'm glad you we made history.... together

But you're not a 1000comments virgin on NL if that makes any sense... Its not your first time, I mean...

And how do you know that?
Re: Lola's Corner by Nobody: 2:38am On Oct 24, 2016
nubian999:

I can't sleep and I gotta be up in 4 hours cry

What is your side of the world saying? What time is it... How you been?
you moved me angry
~~
It's only 8:36 over here.
You gotta be up at soon for work?
That's exactly why I work events but I'm looking 2 Even do overnights.
I do not like rising early lipsrsealed
Re: Lola's Corner by bitchcrafts: 2:40am On Oct 24, 2016
nubian999:

And how do you know that?
I've reincarnated, I'm losing counts!
Re: Lola's Corner by Nobody: 2:42am On Oct 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
you moved me angry
~~
It's only 8:36 over here.
You gotta be up at soon for work?
That's exactly why I work events but I'm looking 2 Even do overnights.
I do not like rising early lipsrsealed

Yeah I hate that thread grin

I hate 9 to 5 but it's healthier for the body and mind. I use to work nights at a club (no not as a stripper) and after 9 months of mad sleep patterns I got sick. It's not bad after Mondays but Sundays always mess up Monday morning for me.
Re: Lola's Corner by Nobody: 2:42am On Oct 24, 2016
bitchcrafts:
I've reincarnated, I'm losing counts!

Go on tell me your old moniker pls
Re: Lola's Corner by Nobody: 2:47am On Oct 24, 2016
nubian999:

Yeah I hate that thread grin

I hate 9 to 5 but it's healthier for the body and mind. I use to work nights at a club (no not as a stripper) and after 9 months of mad sleep patterns I got sick. It's not bad after Mondays but Sundays always mess up Monday morning for me.

Hahaha.
I Never even began 2 think you were a stripper grin
~~~
You are always up late doh,I would think overnights would fit you.
Re: Lola's Corner by skinnyinc(m): 3:01am On Oct 24, 2016
I am a single dude, aged 30. i have a great sense of humor and i'm so much fun to be with, there is never a dull moment (thats if you are not a bore though wink

I am looking to meet a nice lady btw the age of 21-40, we could start off as friends and lets see where it leads

You can send me a BBM request D1C41226

Cheers
Re: Lola's Corner by bitchcrafts: 3:10am On Oct 24, 2016
nubian999:

Go on tell me your old moniker pls
Where is this.... Oh ! Lola's corner Weeell,How about derailer's? .... Hitching for the sweet nostalgia!!! tongue
Re: Lola's Corner by Nobody: 3:18am On Oct 24, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Where is this.... Oh ! Lola's corner Weeell,How about derailer's? .... Hitching for the sweet nostalgia!!! tongue

Yeah go on take me there. I'm getting some idea who you might be but tell me more. wink
Re: Lola's Corner by Nobody: 3:35am On Oct 24, 2016
bitchcrafts:
oh no. If yer gonna reveal yer "secret" identy I wanna know 2
Re: Lola's Corner by bitchcrafts: 3:56am On Oct 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
oh no. If yer gonna reveal yer "secret" identy I wanna know 2
2 Corinthians 5:17 "Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed
away; behold, all things are become new ."
Re: Lola's Corner by Nobody: 3:58am On Oct 24, 2016
bitchcrafts:
2 Corinthians 5:17 "Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed
away; behold, all things are become new ."
grin ha ......tell me angry for I rip you up
Re: Lola's Corner by Nobody: 4:09am On Oct 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

grin grin grin temper temper
Re: Lola's Corner by bitchcrafts: 4:13am On Oct 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Ephesians 4:31-32 " Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put
away from you (me), along with all malice. Be kind to one another,
tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you."
Re: Lola's Corner by Nobody: 4:16am On Oct 24, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Ephesians 4:31-32 " Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put
away from you (me), along with all malice. Be kind to one another,
tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you."
what is this ? Sunday school?!
Re: Lola's Corner by bitchcrafts: 4:23am On Oct 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
what is this ? Sunday school?!

Re: Lola's Corner by Nobody: 4:24am On Oct 24, 2016
Re: Lola's Corner by bitchcrafts: 4:28am On Oct 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
angry
Come on! That face don't look good on you...

Re: Lola's Corner by Nobody: 4:33am On Oct 24, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Come on! That face don't look good on you...
OK at last tell me if I knew the former moniker?
Re: Lola's Corner by bitchcrafts: 4:35am On Oct 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
OK at last tell me if I knew the former moniker?
There was pinceprinz when you first joined NL as Queenvalerie , I guess...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nairaland Single And Ready To Mingle!!! (whatsap, Bbm,2go, Fb. . .) / Whatsapp Group For Married People...... / February Born.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.