Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,132 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Presidency Speak On The Recent Attacks By Fulani Herdsmen - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Speak On The Recent Attacks By Fulani Herdsmen (3473 Views)

Lawyers Speak On Military Declaration Of IPOB As Terrorist Group / Kachikwu Reacts To Recent Attacks On Forcados Pipeline By Militants / Presidency Reacts To Recent Attacks By Herdsmen In Benue State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Speak On The Recent Attacks By Fulani Herdsmen by kuuljay(m): 6:51am On Apr 27, 2016
amaechi1:
What is wrong with his comment. We live in a country where the institution of authority has it value, otherwise the president comments should be an issue. What are the police doing and other law enforcement agencies doing. You should as well ask the president to make a comment when you miss your flight or the gate to your street is locked against you.
I don't support buhari on this but I think igbos are over politicising this issue, none of them have actually pointed a finger at the chief security officer of the state,i live in enugu and I actually heard rumours of the planned attack two weeks before and it actually happened,remember the young keke riders that were killed and buried in a church foundation in enugu? Nobody accused buhari for keeping quiet abi those ones are not humans,Nigeria is very big such well planed crime is difficult to deal with by the president without proper consultations if this had happened in a place like bornu we can say.the Herdsmen who live among communities don't attack people even if their cattle invades your farm land they negotiate and pay compensation. There is another breed of fulanis that are always migrating these are the trouble makers and are mostly none nigerians and I think they also have learnt or have something to do with bokoharam

1 Like

Re: Presidency Speak On The Recent Attacks By Fulani Herdsmen by omaguibu(m): 6:54am On Apr 27, 2016
Femi we are waiting for your ranching. probably you will release your father's land for them as ranch.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Speak On The Recent Attacks By Fulani Herdsmen by Clemzzz(m): 7:03am On Apr 27, 2016
amtaken:
The grossly incompetent Buhari must go!
Dreamer,wake up!
Re: Presidency Speak On The Recent Attacks By Fulani Herdsmen by mindtricks: 7:08am On Apr 27, 2016
Above all Buhari continually proves his critics right that he is sectional, biased, incompetent and is not ashamed about it!

Seems like we don't know what good governance is about anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Speak On The Recent Attacks By Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 7:41am On Apr 27, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
"These Farmer and Herdsman clashing is as old as time"President Zoohari
Listen you will start caring when they try that grazing crap in Anambra State and the herdsmen end up in River Niger floating.

so much love for you for this ur comment.make them no try reach anambra ooo cos nah world war.

ndi ofe mmanu and Ndi awusa don't join issues with us ooo cos blood dey hot ooo.make we no start from Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Speak On The Recent Attacks By Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 27, 2016
JTC
Re: Presidency Speak On The Recent Attacks By Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 27, 2016
if I say make thunder fire Adesina then one mod go just rush ban me, buh this man lost all my respect this he joined zoohari And lie Mohammed government.
Re: Presidency Speak On The Recent Attacks By Fulani Herdsmen by Bitterleafsoup: 12:07pm On Apr 27, 2016
duchess25:

so much love for you for this ur comment.make them no try reach anambra ooo cos nah world war.

ndi ofe mmanu and Ndi awusa don't join issues with us ooo cos blood dey hot ooo.make we no start from Nairaland.
Nne ehh they never see nothing yet!
Re: Presidency Speak On The Recent Attacks By Fulani Herdsmen by Bitterleafsoup: 12:09pm On Apr 27, 2016
xtgozie:

last time in Aguleri, more than 80 Fulani herds men were floating in omobala river, after they killed an innocent woman in her farm.
They will know why the war ended in Anambra.
Re: Presidency Speak On The Recent Attacks By Fulani Herdsmen by paschu: 2:37pm On Apr 27, 2016
jazinogold:
so he has finally opened his mouth...after being silent over 72hours after the bloody incident! if na looters them catch now he go go aljazeera go talk!

GO BACK AND READ THE THING. jeez!!!!! NEITHER BUHARI NOR THE PRESIDENCY HAD SAID ANYHTING ABOUT THE ENUGU MASSACRE. PLS READ AND COMPREHEND BEFORE COMMENTING.
Re: Presidency Speak On The Recent Attacks By Fulani Herdsmen by amtaken(f): 3:38pm On Apr 27, 2016
Buhari must be impeached. Do you get?

Clemzzz:

Dreamer,wake up!
Re: Presidency Speak On The Recent Attacks By Fulani Herdsmen by nogragra: 6:16pm On Sep 06, 2020
Bigblogman:
One of the most irritating comments of this administration.

.......that is why we need to do away with your federalism. We have no need of your vamin and toxic fulani people.
Re: Presidency Speak On The Recent Attacks By Fulani Herdsmen by PDJT: 6:25pm On Sep 06, 2020
-Femi Adesina, the mouthpiece of the jihadists in power - A.K.A Fulani.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BLACK MONDAY: Gas Explosion At Ajara Vetho, Badagry[contains Graphic Photos] / Edo Witches Send A Delegate To Observe And Monitor Ekiti Election.see Pic / They Hate Buhari And His Policies But They Are Fighting For Npower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.