Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

How To Restore Deleted Data From HTC One M8? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Restore Deleted Data From HTC One M8? (668 Views)

President Buhari's Phone, HTC One M8: Price And Features (Photos) / How To Transfer All Data From HTC To Google Pixel/pixel XL / How To Restore Deleted Pictures On The HIOS Tecno(c7,c9,j8) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Restore Deleted Data From HTC One M8? by meltabbc: 7:44am On Apr 27, 2016
Anybody know how to recover accidentally deleted photos and videos from HTC One M8? I tested a couple of free programs such as PhotoRec. None of them could scan those deleted files? It seems the storage is totally different between computer and smartphone. If anyone knew how to do this, it would be great appreciated.
Re: How To Restore Deleted Data From HTC One M8? by felicae: 3:46am On Apr 29, 2016
If you could find out the right program, then it's highly possible to recover them.
Re: How To Restore Deleted Data From HTC One M8? by eveeve: 8:41am On Jun 24, 2016
Thanks for sharing, yes, we can still recover lost android phone data with some android data recovery app, and most of them are very easy to use. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiG9BqdeZpQ

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Download With My Gionee P3 Phone / Can Someone Help Me With Tecno Droid 7C Pro Stock Rom Or Custom Rom? / 5 Rules Of Hustling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.