Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Damned Politicians: Bring On Our Budget Or Rot In Hell! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Damned Politicians: Bring On Our Budget Or Rot In Hell! (416 Views)

Senate Gives 2-wks Deadline Over Missing Budget, Or Osinbajo Face Impeachment / BREAKING: Buhari To Fani Kayode ''provide N840m Or Rot In Jail'' / Treasury Looters Should Rot In Jail They Don't Deserve Bail- Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Damned Politicians: Bring On Our Budget Or Rot In Hell! by fulaniHERDSman(m): 7:47am On Apr 27, 2016
Nigerians has become so hopeless that we now latch onto any bad news to justify our heart rending situation. Ask Psychiatrists, the depressed has always had affinity with negative news. Maybe the politicians know this and they keep on feeding all of us with our favourite appetite.
Why won't a whole federal government make positive statement on herdsmen clash with farmers nationwide, thereby creating an atmosphere of despondence?
Why will people be sponsored to go and occupy nass for or against saraki and not the budget that serves as a flashlight for a people's economy in the dark.
Why are we innaundated with gists of billions of dollars being recovered and yet no corresponding gists on how its being used to better our lot?
Why will a government work for close to a year without budget and yet claim that its working? Working at what or with what exactly?
The questions are endless, if i should continue.
All i see everywhere is POLITICAL CORRECTNESS, STUPIDEST of PARTISANSHIP, sustained GREED and SELFISHNESS, needless POLITICAL SUPREMACY BATTLEs, HYPOCRICY, unnecessary POLITICAL GRANDSTANDING etc. While the people that did all the voting has almost all become depressed with hardship. AND SOME BRAINLESS PEOPLE WANTS ME TO BELIEVE THAT THE HARDSHIP WILL GIVE BIRTH TO BETTER DAYs. NAIVITY will not kill us. You think with our current crop of criminal politicians that Nigeria will ever get to eldorado? Ok, buhari might be good, but we all agree that the rest are as rotten as bad tomatoes can get.
My point is that we must stop following the bad news they dish out to us but demand they do the part that directly affects us. And that is GETTING A BUDGET for us.
PADDED O, MUTILATED, ADULTRATED, DOUBLE O, all we just need is for them to get it right and give us our lives back by getting that budget working!
Saraki et al are not the only Nigerians standing trial today. There are thousands out there. Why are we being overfed with his own. To keep us busy while they idle about?
Lets get concerned with our primary concerns like the URGENCY THIS BUDGET REQUIRES please. We shouldnt care how they get it done. All we should be asking from them is that it be done asap. We shouldnt take anymore excuses from these animals called politicians.

WAILERS and ZOMBIES lets all occupy NASS and PRESIDENCY today to really show them that all we care is for our welfare and not their POLITICAL SUPREMACY BATTLES.

THEY SHOULD GIVE US OUR BUDGET TODAY. WE DON'T CARE IF THEY ALL DIE FIGHTING THEMSELVES.

Lets stop justifying their criminal neglect of our obvious economic hopelessness TODAY.
Tell them on FACEBOOK,
Tell them on TWITTER
Tell them on any other platform you find yourself
Just TELL THEM TODAY

JOIN ME Lalasticlala, mynd44 and Seun to TELL THEM.

LETS TELL THEM WE ARE FED UP WITH THEIR PDP AND APC MANIPULATIONS WHILE OUR LIVES DESCEND FURTHER INTO DEPRESSION

angry

1 Like

Re: Damned Politicians: Bring On Our Budget Or Rot In Hell! by Fmartin(m): 7:55am On Apr 27, 2016
Op, your moniker is making me cogitate about the atrocities committed by your kinsmen.

1 Like

Re: Damned Politicians: Bring On Our Budget Or Rot In Hell! by chiwetaluAGU(m): 7:55am On Apr 27, 2016
POLITICIANs give us Our BUDGET oooooooo!
Stop tormenting us oooooooooooooooooooo!
Oga seun , lalasticlala we need the people to have this awareness!
No more distractions ooooooooo its now time to tell dem say we don bellefull for their deceits

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damned Politicians: Bring On Our Budget Or Rot In Hell! by fulaniHERDSman(m): 7:57am On Apr 27, 2016
Fmartin:
Op, your moniker is making cogitate about the atrocities of your kinsmen.
Please i am against that babarism. U can create another thread for that. But lets make the politicians know that we now know what they are doing with our lives. And that is PING PONG angry

1 Like

Re: Damned Politicians: Bring On Our Budget Or Rot In Hell! by bigFOOTcaveMAN(m): 8:01am On Apr 27, 2016
OUR BUDGET OR NOTHING
Re: Damned Politicians: Bring On Our Budget Or Rot In Hell! by ernesty20(m): 8:02am On Apr 27, 2016
Fulaniherdsman, when will u stop killing innocent people?

1 Like

Re: Damned Politicians: Bring On Our Budget Or Rot In Hell! by fulaniHERDSman(m): 8:06am On Apr 27, 2016
ernesty20:
Fulaniherdsman, when will u stop killing innocent people?
I have never killed in my life and never will do. Allah forbids it. Face your enemies squarely. Your take on topic pls angry

(1) (Reply)

Shocking: Nigeria'll Boil If Jonathan Is Arrested, Northern Can Warns / Video Of The Day / (photo) Ummaru Yalli Last Seen In Birnin Kebbi Mounted A Commercial Bike Okada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.