Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,323 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

Southeast "BAKASSI" Group To Trail Fulani Herdsmen. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southeast "BAKASSI" Group To Trail Fulani Herdsmen. (4717 Views)

Soldier That Foiled Suicide Bomb Attempt On Bakassi IDP, Borno / Bomb Blast At Bakassi IDP And NNPC Station In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) / Bakassi Boys Regroup For Fulani Mafia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Southeast "BAKASSI" Group To Trail Fulani Herdsmen. by mybestlove(m): 7:57am On Apr 27, 2016
Youths of the southeast mainly from Aba and Onitsha have resolved to bring back the Bakassi boys to checkmate the activities of the Fulani herdsmen in Igbo land. According to them, since there is no security guaranteed by either the police or the army, there is need to arise and defend our land and people.

Note that some years back Bakassi Movement was the security group that was dreaded throughout southeast that wiped out criminals and evil people from the land. They are more powerful than these Fulani herdsmen.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast "BAKASSI" Group To Trail Fulani Herdsmen. by princemillla(m): 7:59am On Apr 27, 2016
God bless my Igbo brothers if this can resurface.

Enough of this fulanis madness. Stand up my brothers and defend your region.

14 Likes

Re: Southeast "BAKASSI" Group To Trail Fulani Herdsmen. by psucc(m): 8:01am On Apr 27, 2016
Owot Uko atua usen nnanenyin.

1 Like

Re: Southeast "BAKASSI" Group To Trail Fulani Herdsmen. by worksmart(m): 3:44am On Apr 29, 2016
Whilst it seems a good proposal, it may not assist law and order long run.
We have police and army, let them provide security.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southeast "BAKASSI" Group To Trail Fulani Herdsmen. by Nobody: 3:53am On Apr 29, 2016
worksmart:

Yoruba?

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Southeast "BAKASSI" Group To Trail Fulani Herdsmen. by Nobody: 4:01am On Apr 29, 2016
Anambra and Abia are where you will find stubborn, high-headed Igbo men...any mainstream Igbo movement or agitation usually starts from either of these states otherwise that movement would not be successful...dead on arrival! I call them Igbo zionists..lol! They have the ability to manufacture any kind of weapons. They are Buhari nightmare...if you take out Anambra and Abia, I can say with 99.9% certainty...you have conquered Igboland!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast "BAKASSI" Group To Trail Fulani Herdsmen. by HiddenShadow: 4:07am On Apr 29, 2016
new2020:
Anambra and Abia are where you will find stubborn, high-headed Igbo men...any mainstream Igbo movement or agitation usually starts from either of these states otherwise that movement would not be successful. I call them Igbo zionists..lol! They have the ability to manufacture any kind of weapons...

Are you sure they can manufacture all kinds of weapons because if they can, they would have retaliated.
Re: Southeast "BAKASSI" Group To Trail Fulani Herdsmen. by Karm16: 4:11am On Apr 29, 2016
Here they come. Fulanis beware

2 Likes

Re: Southeast "BAKASSI" Group To Trail Fulani Herdsmen. by Karm16: 4:12am On Apr 29, 2016
new2020:
Anambra and Abia are where you will find stubborn, high-headed Igbo men...any mainstream Igbo movement or agitation usually starts from either of these states otherwise that movement would not be successful. I call them Igbo zionists..lol! They have the ability to manufacture any kind of weapons. They are Buhari nightmare...if you take out Anambra and Abia, I can say with 99.9% certainty...you have conquered Igboland!

No be the same Abia Fulanis hoisted their flag? A conquered village.
I see how anambra tries to disassociate itself from its regional failure lol.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast "BAKASSI" Group To Trail Fulani Herdsmen. by Nobody: 4:16am On Apr 29, 2016
HiddenShadow:

Are you sure they can manufacture all kinds of weapons because if they can, they would have retaliated.

You expect them to retaliate and kill innocent northerners in SE? The Igbos I know don't think like that. If they want to retaliate they will go after the aggressors...Herdsmen, not innocent northerners!

When I was growing up 20 yrs ago, whenever my father or uncle wanted to buy gun, we will drive from Ikot ekpene to Awka...probably the largest gun manufacturing place in Nigeria; Awka gun!

16 Likes

Re: Southeast "BAKASSI" Group To Trail Fulani Herdsmen. by Nobody: 4:17am On Apr 29, 2016
Karm16:

No be the same Abia Fulanis hoisted their flag? A conquered village.
I see how anambra tries to disassociate itself from its regional failure lol.

Focus on your SW Bikonu!

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southeast "BAKASSI" Group To Trail Fulani Herdsmen. by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:18am On Apr 29, 2016
new2020:
[s]Anambra and Abia are where you will find stubborn, high-headed Igbo men...any mainstream Igbo movement or agitation usually starts from either of these states otherwise that movement would not be successful. I call them Igbo zionists..lol! They have the ability to manufacture any kind of weapons. They are Buhari nightmare...if you take out Anambra and Abia, I can say with 99.9% certainty...you have conquered Igboland![/s]

Thrash......
Re: Southeast "BAKASSI" Group To Trail Fulani Herdsmen. by Nobody: 5:17am On Apr 29, 2016
Bakassi boys hehehe. I remember those days when all thieves tear race for SE.

Even kids that occasionally obtain mummy purse fear sef.cheesy

Bakassi boys represent more of jungle justice and personally, I don't subscribe to that.
Re: Southeast "BAKASSI" Group To Trail Fulani Herdsmen. by signz: 5:57am On Apr 29, 2016
worksmart:

Or better still creation of State Police
Re: Southeast "BAKASSI" Group To Trail Fulani Herdsmen. by loopman: 6:23am On Apr 29, 2016
We always know how Bakassi ends, they always chase away successful ibo people from coming home out of the pretense that these people source of wealth is questionable.
Re: Southeast "BAKASSI" Group To Trail Fulani Herdsmen. by cheruv: 6:40am On Apr 29, 2016
worksmart:
Let them provide security by cheering the enemy as they decimate our people
Thanks for your suggestion bro undecided

NEXT!!!!!! angry

5 Likes

Re: Southeast "BAKASSI" Group To Trail Fulani Herdsmen. by jom28gy(m): 6:47am On Apr 29, 2016
Wii they be as strong as they were before now?
Re: Southeast "BAKASSI" Group To Trail Fulani Herdsmen. by lonelydora: 7:13am On Apr 29, 2016
Good one
Re: Southeast "BAKASSI" Group To Trail Fulani Herdsmen. by lonelydora: 7:14am On Apr 29, 2016
worksmart:

We don't need your advice. Seems you are living in another planet

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast "BAKASSI" Group To Trail Fulani Herdsmen. by Ganiyat72(f): 7:21am On Apr 29, 2016
new2020:

Yoruba?
Spotted

1 Like

Re: Southeast "BAKASSI" Group To Trail Fulani Herdsmen. by Ganiyat72(f): 7:30am On Apr 29, 2016
loopman:
We always know how Bakassi ends, they always chase away successful ibo people from coming home out of the pretense that these people source of wealth is questionable.
What are u afraid of, slum dweller?. Why can't u focus this ur energy on the betterment of oodua nation than waste it on what is good or not good for the igbos?

1 Like

Re: Southeast "BAKASSI" Group To Trail Fulani Herdsmen. by idensko(m): 7:30am On Apr 29, 2016
D tactics of diz fulani men is well noted

Dey attack @ night

Only attack flash points e.i border settlements,

Setting up and equipping local vigilante in dis flash point will automatically end dis menace,

A Fulani herdsmen can not venture beyond d border settlement, dey know that.

A reliable source told me dat d senators and Governors in SS/SE re already making plan for that.

Since Governors cannot control d federal police.

I think d Old Eastern region is now waking up from dre slumber

It seems d divide nd rule tactics is clearing frm dre eyes.

10 Likes

Re: Southeast "BAKASSI" Group To Trail Fulani Herdsmen. by MasterofNL: 7:31am On Apr 29, 2016
mybestlove:
Youths of the southeast mainly from Aba and Onitsha have resolved to bring back the Bakassi boys to checkmate the activities of the Fulani herdsmen in Igbo land. According to them, since there is no security guaranteed by either the police or the army, there is need to arise and defend our land and people.

Note that some years back Bakassi Movement was the security group that was dreaded throughout southeast that wiped out criminals and evil people from the land. They are more powerful than these Fulani herdsmen.

Source?
Re: Southeast "BAKASSI" Group To Trail Fulani Herdsmen. by opalu: 7:35am On Apr 29, 2016
This menace should be checked by FG before it gets out of hand
Re: Southeast "BAKASSI" Group To Trail Fulani Herdsmen. by mightyhazell: 7:36am On Apr 29, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

Thrash......
trash,not thrash!

9 Likes

Re: Southeast "BAKASSI" Group To Trail Fulani Herdsmen. by 9jii(m): 7:37am On Apr 29, 2016
IGBOS AND THEIR STORIES OF IF N WHEN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southeast "BAKASSI" Group To Trail Fulani Herdsmen. by mightyhazell: 7:44am On Apr 29, 2016
Dus
Re: Southeast "BAKASSI" Group To Trail Fulani Herdsmen. by militarily: 7:46am On Apr 29, 2016
This is why I love the igbos!

So much noise,...

So much ado and noise about killing of 6 people in an enugu village by demonic herdsmen and see how social media is crashing with agitations,...see how the national assembly is alive with delibrations on the matter,..see how governors are coming together in a frenzy to find solutions,...even buhari himself who has never uttered a single word on the fulani atrocities is singing in v audible notes....ppl like wole soyinka weren't left out amongst the hordes that later found their voices.

Contrast this 2 wot has been happening all the while in other parts of the country when and where same murderous fulanis have killed hundreds,... The only agitations and noises we even heard,tend to be from dese same igbo guys,...who may want to ginger host communities to do more to protect demselves against onslaught. Ofcourse this too has been misconstrued by some nigerians as crying more than the bereaved,while some call it mocking the victims.
I chose to see it as a v strong survival instict! These ppl love life,and being threatened with possible annihilation in the past must have honed their instict for survival,...which may also xplain their frustration and general piss off when communities seem 2 do next to nottin in the face of possible annihilation by fulanis!

I think this fulani attack on igbo land may just be one attack too many,as they picked a wrong enemy,..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast "BAKASSI" Group To Trail Fulani Herdsmen. by londoner: 7:48am On Apr 29, 2016
Unfortunately the lack of protection from federal and state security agents has made this option a necessity and natural reaction. I'm sure once there is retaliation against the herdsmen by the Bakassi boys the president will send in government forces to repel them ( I mean the Bakassi boys not the herdsmen). The story will change to make Bakassi boys seem like the aggressors and this will be excuse to 'tame' those states in the SE......watch and see how this plays out.

I don't blame the SE at all for trying to find a way to protect themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Southeast "BAKASSI" Group To Trail Fulani Herdsmen. by otitokoroleti: 7:49am On Apr 29, 2016
[s]
worksmart:
[/s] The Police & Army that only assist fulani terrorist to carry out successful massacre right?

2 Likes

Re: Southeast "BAKASSI" Group To Trail Fulani Herdsmen. by HiddenShadow: 7:59am On Apr 29, 2016
new2020:

You expect them to retaliate and kill innocent northerners in SE? The Igbos I know don't think like that. If they want to retaliate they will go after the aggressors...Herdsmen, not innocent northerners!

When I was growing up 20 yrs ago, whenever my father or uncle wanted to buy gun, we will drive from Ikot ekpene to Awka...probably the largest gun manufacturing place in Nigeria; Awka gun!

I never said they should go after Hausas in town.
Re: Southeast "BAKASSI" Group To Trail Fulani Herdsmen. by BudeYahooCom: 8:00am On Apr 29, 2016
I never knew that a large chunk of
yorubaland have been grazing
reserves for more than 100 years now till yesterday's revelation by Baba Uthman the SEC GEN of miyetti Allah.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Dangote A Hausa Or A Fulani? / Karma: The Monster You Celebrated (pics) / 936 Students Abducted From Nigerian Schools In Six Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.