Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,416 members, 7,819,495 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Maid Pours Her Urine In Her Boss Juice (Video, Pic) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Maid Pours Her Urine In Her Boss Juice (Video, Pic) (35761 Views)

I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! / [photos] Maid Caught On Secret Camera Pouring Her Urine Into Her Boss's Juice / Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maid Pours Her Urine In Her Boss Juice (Video, Pic) by HaneefahRN(f): 6:54am On Apr 28, 2016
I'm vomiting on their behalf embarassed.
But they must have been treating her terribly for her to think of doing such
Re: Maid Pours Her Urine In Her Boss Juice (Video, Pic) by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 6:58am On Apr 28, 2016
She's probably being mistreated in that house ....u never know with those arab savages
Re: Maid Pours Her Urine In Her Boss Juice (Video, Pic) by charlsecy(m): 7:03am On Apr 28, 2016
Chinwendym:
Drinking other people's urine is not bad and can cure many ailments!
Re: Maid Pours Her Urine In Her Boss Juice (Video, Pic) by charlsecy(m): 7:04am On Apr 28, 2016
Chinwendym:
Drinking other people's urine is not bad and can cure many ailments!

1. What of an infected one?

2. Do you believe whatever results that turned up on Google?
Re: Maid Pours Her Urine In Her Boss Juice (Video, Pic) by fortunechy(m): 7:20am On Apr 28, 2016
dt wt u see wen u buy maid frm OLX
Re: Maid Pours Her Urine In Her Boss Juice (Video, Pic) by rexzqcom(m): 7:29am On Apr 28, 2016
Chinwendym:
I read here today on nl that urine is healthy! So I googled it and it turned out to be true! Drinking other people's urine is not bad and can cure many ailments!

Maybe the boss is ill and she's trying to cure him tongue

I no fit drink am lailai.

Human liquid waste is full of contaminants, as human solid wastes. Should as well eat human feaces for therapy. Rubbish.

Maid didn't know she was being filmed.
She might be in prison now for her effort to poison others with her body waste.
Re: Maid Pours Her Urine In Her Boss Juice (Video, Pic) by Nobody: 7:41am On Apr 28, 2016
Awoofawo:
What about heart of a man?

grin
e d learn work grin
Re: Maid Pours Her Urine In Her Boss Juice (Video, Pic) by UyiIredia(m): 7:41am On Apr 28, 2016
What the hell is this ?

Re: Maid Pours Her Urine In Her Boss Juice (Video, Pic) by Kaira333: 8:02am On Apr 28, 2016
Ezedon:
If the family is treating her right, she won't think of doing such.
Stop saying that!! some people can be wicked naturally. Pray u don't meet one of them
Re: Maid Pours Her Urine In Her Boss Juice (Video, Pic) by Syjibrin(f): 8:26am On Apr 28, 2016
Notyourb1tch:
This is why i dont think i will ever have a maid undecided
what if your husband insist on bringing in one what will you do? Since you Are not the head of the home
Re: Maid Pours Her Urine In Her Boss Juice (Video, Pic) by Werehkpe: 8:29am On Apr 28, 2016
Ezedon:

Not necessarily. Some people are just born wicked and evil
Re: Maid Pours Her Urine In Her Boss Juice (Video, Pic) by Emmyemmy1: 9:01am On Apr 28, 2016
well this is strong drink
Re: Maid Pours Her Urine In Her Boss Juice (Video, Pic) by firstolalekan(m): 1:24pm On Apr 28, 2016
Ezedon:

Mumu

did they tie her life or legs down to the house.

She deserves to be given shitz to eat
Re: Maid Pours Her Urine In Her Boss Juice (Video, Pic) by Ezedon(m): 8:42pm On Apr 28, 2016
firstolalekan:

Mumu
did they tie her life or legs down to the house.
She deserves to be given shitz to eat
na ur Mama be mumu
Re: Maid Pours Her Urine In Her Boss Juice (Video, Pic) by firstolalekan(m): 9:21am On Apr 29, 2016
Ezedon:
na ur Mama be mumu
thunder fire you and your wh0re mother
Re: Maid Pours Her Urine In Her Boss Juice (Video, Pic) by Ezedon(m): 11:17am On Apr 29, 2016
firstolalekan:
thunder fire you and your wh0re mother
and your PUBLIC TOILET MOTHER
Re: Maid Pours Her Urine In Her Boss Juice (Video, Pic) by firstolalekan(m): 1:56pm On Apr 29, 2016
Ezedon:
MY PUBLIC TOILET MOTHER
yea

I know that. Also, say hello toyour drunkard old f00l father for me.
Re: Maid Pours Her Urine In Her Boss Juice (Video, Pic) by Ezedon(m): 3:24pm On Apr 29, 2016
firstolalekan:

yea

I will not patronize ur dirty mother anymore
Re: Maid Pours Her Urine In Her Boss Juice (Video, Pic) by Ezedon(m): 3:29pm On Apr 29, 2016
firstolalekan:

yea

I will not patronize ur dirty stinking mother any more, you son of a bitch
Re: Maid Pours Her Urine In Her Boss Juice (Video, Pic) by firstolalekan(m): 12:36pm On May 01, 2016
Ezedon:
I will fùck my dirty stinking mother any more, I am son of a whôre
Okay
Re: Maid Pours Her Urine In Her Boss Juice (Video, Pic) by firstolalekan(m): 12:38pm On May 01, 2016
Ezedon:
I will patronize my dirty mother anytime. She's a greater fùcker
Re: Maid Pours Her Urine In Her Boss Juice (Video, Pic) by Ezedon(m): 1:58pm On May 01, 2016
firstolalekan:

I know her very well no need of telling me
Re: Maid Pours Her Urine In Her Boss Juice (Video, Pic) by Ezedon(m): 2:00pm On May 01, 2016
firstolalekan:

I will fùck my dirty stinking mother any more, I am son of a whôre
I know, Like father like son
Re: Maid Pours Her Urine In Her Boss Juice (Video, Pic) by firstolalekan(m): 4:05pm On May 01, 2016
Ezedon:
while my drunkard old fool father fûck my áss, I will be fuckíng my whoŕe mother's stinky pûssy
I know, Like father like son
Re: Maid Pours Her Urine In Her Boss Juice (Video, Pic) by firstolalekan(m): 4:09pm On May 01, 2016
Ezedon:

I know her very well no need of telling me
Re: Maid Pours Her Urine In Her Boss Juice (Video, Pic) by KnowYourStaffng: 1:18pm On Jul 07, 2017
We need a platform for collaboration against domestic staff who perpetrate evil. If we do not, they will go on to other unsuspecting employers who will go through same horrible experience. visit blog.kys.com.ng to find out how to keep your home safe.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qV7S262jlA0&t=35s

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Checkout This Viral Family of 6 Photoshoot / What Is The Penalty Given To A Man Who Didn't Pay Lady's Dowry Before She Died? / Find Condom In Your Husband’s Pocket: What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.