Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,344 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

God Is Forever Faithful - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is Forever Faithful (396 Views)

Hell Is Forever! / Hell Is Forever! / Atheist Come Here And Reason With African Traditional Faithful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Is Forever Faithful by Allioluwasegun(m): 9:33am On Apr 27, 2016
Although everything may looks tough and even be as if God is on vacation when you pray but hold on to your confession because faithful is HE that promise that will also do it.He did not fail Abraham,HE did not fail Isaac,Jacob,Joseph and even all the Apostle.Learn to confessed positively because in Christianity,you confess your sin during salvation experience that you must not stop confessing positively,learn to confess the word of God always like Philippians 4:19 MY GOD SHALL SUPPLY ALL MY NEEDS ACCORDING TO HIS GLORY BY CHRIST JESUS.IT WELL WITH ME IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think About A Communal Effort To Reduce Poverty In Nigeria? / Inspiration Sources / One Night.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.