Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,956 members, 7,952,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:28 AM

Connect Me To Buy This Vehicle And Smile To Bank - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Connect Me To Buy This Vehicle And Smile To Bank (1432 Views)

What's Wrong With This Vehicle? / Borno, Home Of Peace: Can You Spot The Irony Of This Vehicle Number Plate? / Is This Vehicle Rubber Tyre The Future Of Tyres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Connect Me To Buy This Vehicle And Smile To Bank by oyeniyi10(m): 11:29am On Apr 27, 2016
Good day everyone here, I am into buying a spoilt trailers
that is meant for sale. If you can get one for me to buy believe me you will earn Hundreds of Thousands of naira.
It can be anywhere in Nigeria but I prefer South Western part of the country.
For more information Call /WhatsApp :07036568739
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Connect Me To Buy This Vehicle And Smile To Bank by princemillla(m): 8:09am On Apr 28, 2016
They plenty for my area...... Just that u néed to put me thru on what to look out for.
Re: Connect Me To Buy This Vehicle And Smile To Bank by 123CarZ(m): 9:40am On Apr 28, 2016
Op what kind of trailer are looking for to buy. Is it flat bed, open body, containerised, tippa type? Is it just the trailer or with the head inclussive?
Re: Connect Me To Buy This Vehicle And Smile To Bank by crackhouse(m): 3:46pm On Apr 29, 2016
this op is a joker and people are taking him serious.

1 Like

Re: Connect Me To Buy This Vehicle And Smile To Bank by oyeniyi10(m): 11:13pm On May 01, 2016
123CarZ:
Op what kind of trailer are looking for to buy. Is it flat bed, open body, containerised, tippa type? Is it just the trailer or with the head inclussive?
Sorry for replying late, I was busy and offline for a while.
It is an abandoned trailers, it may be tipper, trailer with 10 or more tyres.
Note that it should abandoned and ready for sale.
Thanks
Re: Connect Me To Buy This Vehicle And Smile To Bank by oyeniyi10(m): 11:17pm On May 01, 2016
princemillla:
They plenty for my area...... Just that u néed to put me thru on what to look out for.
Sorry for the late in response to your post. I was busy doing business and therefore I was offline for days.
It is an abandoned trailers with 10 or more tyres, it can also be tipper as well. Contact /WhatsApp me on :07036568739
Re: Connect Me To Buy This Vehicle And Smile To Bank by oyeniyi10(m): 11:57am On May 02, 2016
princemillla:
It is an abandoned trailers with 10 or more tyres, the head, and the whole body. Call/WhatsApp : 07036568739 Thanks
Re: Connect Me To Buy This Vehicle And Smile To Bank by oyeniyi10(m): 4:45pm On May 04, 2016
123CarZ:
I buy abandoned trailers with 10 or more tyres, tippers inclusive. Thanks. Contact/WhatsApp me on 07036568739

(1) (Reply)

I Need Someone To Gift Me A Motorcycle (okada) / Newly Imported 2011 Toyota Camry For Sale (full Option) / This Is What It Costs To Fuel A Plane From Lagos To London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.