Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Frank Edwards' "FRANKINCENSE" Tops Itunes - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Frank Edwards' "FRANKINCENSE" Tops Itunes (1699 Views)

Frank Edwards: Frankincense Album ( Download Full Album ) / Frank Edwards – God Of Miracle (Audio) / Runtown Tops At Vodafone Ghana Music Awards 2017 (full List Of Winners) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frank Edwards' "FRANKINCENSE" Tops Itunes by aalangel(f): 11:43am On Apr 27, 2016
Multiple awards winning Gospel singer and CEO of Rocktown Records, Frank Edwards has finally released his album; ‘FRANKINCENSE’ in a matter of hours, the album is already topping the charts on iTunes against Beyonce's Lemonade and Rihanna's ANTI albums. The artist, who also made this known on his instagram page with an excited post saying,
"And Ladies and Gentlemen..We are Number 1! Booooooooom Now do you respect JESUS or nah?!! #frankincense2016 #JESUSPOWER"
The 21 track album features Don Moen, Micah Stampley and Nathaniel Bassey. Announcing the release of the album, Mr. Anthony Chukwudi, the CEO of Honesty Music Entertainment through an interview with THE NATION in his words stated that,
“It is a very wonderful album. I’ve marketed a lot of gospel albums but this particular one is a very special one. It is even more special because people from the outside world are beginning to take a liking to Nigerian music and there is a huge reflection of this in this album. I heard his music for the first time and it agreed with our vision,” he said.
Describing Frankincense as a tool for reaching out, Frank Edwards said that it is his desire to use it to touch lives. In his words,
“Music is a tool for me to reach out to my generation. Frankincense is more than an album. It is a gift to God. It goes from one worship song to another. We have ballad and reggae, and what I call afro-ballad and so many other genres in it. It is a beautiful piece of work. I’m excited. I can’t wait for you to hear it”

www.naija.io/blogs/p/2628306/frank-edwards-new-album-frankincense-tops-itunes-album-charts

www.oaupeeps.com/2016/04/frank-edwards-frankincense-tops-itunes.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Frank Edwards' "FRANKINCENSE" Tops Itunes by TrumpDonald(m): 11:46am On Apr 27, 2016
Jesusnatti finish Illuminatti. Nice one Edwards

The only guy that made me love gospel music.
Re: Frank Edwards' "FRANKINCENSE" Tops Itunes by khristals(m): 12:01pm On Apr 27, 2016
above Beyonce's what?!
mehn.. e be like na gospel sure pass now o
Re: Frank Edwards' "FRANKINCENSE" Tops Itunes by pal4: 8:21pm On Apr 30, 2016
Wow. I long for this album.Frank is sure making Heaven proud
Re: Frank Edwards' "FRANKINCENSE" Tops Itunes by PrinceAfo911(m): 9:53pm On Apr 30, 2016
Gospel Rocks!!! Jesus is lord

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tekno – “rara” (prod. By Selebobo) / The Best Platform To Download The Latest Naija Songs 2019 / DOWNLOAD ALBUM: Hotkid - Honourable EP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.