Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Tha Suspect – I No Send You Remix Feat. Wyclef & Naija All Stars - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Tha Suspect – I No Send You Remix Feat. Wyclef & Naija All Stars (1343 Views)

New Music: Wizkid Ft Chris Brown, T.I, Rick Ross, Lil Wayne – Calling You Remix / [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D / Tha Suspect - I No Send You Remix Ft. Wyclef Jean & Naija All Stars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Tha Suspect – I No Send You Remix Feat. Wyclef & Naija All Stars by eldee(m): 3:46pm On Aug 08, 2009
With this Flexgate controversy flying about . . . the last thing I was expecting from Nigerian hiphop was a track with Wyclef and Naija's finest going in a merrygoround rap battle . . . in the same studio feeling the same beat each trying to out-spit the other
This song is one of those ones where you listen to one rapper spit and assume that there's no way anyone can top that, till you hear the next

This track makes We Too Much look like child's play. . .
From Wyclef's 'I'm so famous, I made Beyonce famous' verse to Oladele's funny cut . . . this is a classic

Recipe for a classic?? Put the founder of hiphop's most famous group with Naija's best rapper and all the contestants for the role of best femcee and sprinkle it with the best upcoming talents we can boast of.

And do we have to start talking bout the beat?? Hmmn
I'll leave you lot to decide for yourself what you think of the track . . .
Re: Tha Suspect – I No Send You Remix Feat. Wyclef & Naija All Stars by eldee(m): 3:52pm On Aug 08, 2009
This is the track we’ve been waiting for! For the last 6 months or so, rumors have been circulating that a song of such magnitude was in the works, but there were very few believers. Peeps! The joint is here, and I must say it was worth the wait.

The remix to Tha Suspect’s track I No Send You features an All-Star cast which includes multi-platinum selling artiste, Wyclef Jean, Mi Fliss, ill Bliss, Eva, Feahong, Kel, Ghetto P, Mo Cheddah, Vector, M.I., Kemistry, Blaise, Eyme, Zee, Othelo, Teeto & OlaDELe.

This has to go down as Naija’s most high-profile rap collaboration till date. Big shouts to all the emcees/femcees involved. Most of all, heavy thumbs up to Tha Suspect for pulling off such a massive project.

http://www.notjustok.com/2009/06/30/tha-suspect-i-no-send-you-remix-feat-wyclef-naija-all-stars-world-premiere/
Re: Tha Suspect – I No Send You Remix Feat. Wyclef & Naija All Stars by gbengalex(m): 3:57pm On Aug 08, 2009
hey come start this discussion on www. ("na" 'NAIJA"wink - new chat/social networking site for Nigerians, home and abroad.
Re: Tha Suspect – I No Send You Remix Feat. Wyclef & Naija All Stars by obinna5000(m): 8:22pm On Aug 08, 2009
Tha Suspect - I No Send You (All Star Remix)

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-290380.0.html
Re: Tha Suspect – I No Send You Remix Feat. Wyclef & Naija All Stars by eldee(m): 8:46pm On Aug 08, 2009
obinna5000:

Tha Suspect - I No Send You (All Star Remix)

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-290380.0.html

Thanks bro . . . I'll get Lalaboi to lock this one

(1)

Ruggedman Set To Launch Album In Abuja / Ego Omalicha’s Sizzling Hot And ‘amazonic’ Photoshoot / New Music Video: Davido Feat Ice Prince- Feel Alright, Can Someone Answer This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.