Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

Umar Entertains Motion Seeking Self Disqualification - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umar Entertains Motion Seeking Self Disqualification (21062 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Writes On Magu's Disqualification As EFCC Chairman / CCT Dismisses Saraki’s Motion Seeking To Disqualify Justice umar / Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umar Entertains Motion Seeking Self Disqualification by hushshinani(m): 1:17pm On Apr 27, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

Justice Umar should immediately be suspended by the senate while the presidency forwards the name of the next CCT chairman to the senate for confirmation

who be this one nah? so you don judge be that... Judges plenty for here oooo!!!!!
Hush!!!
Re: Umar Entertains Motion Seeking Self Disqualification by Segadem(m): 1:17pm On Apr 27, 2016
SeverusSnape:

GEJ wasn't a thief. Let's assume he is, So Buhari should be doing the same??... Talk about "change".
[size=14pt]Stealing isn't corruption [/size]

1 Like

Re: Umar Entertains Motion Seeking Self Disqualification by Blackfire(m): 1:18pm On Apr 27, 2016
Nigeria folitics the more u look the less u zan- Der- san.
Re: Umar Entertains Motion Seeking Self Disqualification by chikel2000(m): 1:24pm On Apr 27, 2016
SeverusSnape:

A thief trying another thief.

This reminds me of when another thief (Buhari) exonerated another thief (Abacha) from his looting.

Thieves and hypocrites in high places claiming saints.
Re: Umar Entertains Motion Seeking Self Disqualification by kcnwaigbo: 1:32pm On Apr 27, 2016
emerged01:

grin your post is very funny.
Saraki will go down first,he will not be the Senate president to confirm the new CCT chairman if Umar has to be replaced.

lets suit and watch!!!
Re: Umar Entertains Motion Seeking Self Disqualification by menstrualpad: 1:52pm On Apr 27, 2016
DSP Ekweremadu is equally capable.

emerged01:

grin your post is very funny.
Saraki will go down first,he will not be the Senate president to confirm the new CCT chairman if Umar has to be replaced.
Re: Umar Entertains Motion Seeking Self Disqualification by emajoe: 2:35pm On Apr 27, 2016
madridguy:
Saraki is already a gunner looking for who to take along. Okay, you can go with Umar Danladi.

Saraki is already a gunner looking for who to take along. Okay, you can go with Umar Danladi.

Me think saraki is a GONER, to follow your line of thinking, but as you said GUNNER, you might have said the truth inadvertently that SARAKI HAS GUNNED DOWN UMAR.
Re: Umar Entertains Motion Seeking Self Disqualification by swagzofroyalty(m): 2:37pm On Apr 27, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

the CCT does not have any powers to send anyone to kirikiri
Check section 23 of the Act
Re: Umar Entertains Motion Seeking Self Disqualification by basadenet: 2:42pm On Apr 27, 2016
as i have repeatedly said that this case will be stopped half way for unknown reasons. saraki will be free and danladi too will be free from any case.
Re: Umar Entertains Motion Seeking Self Disqualification by emajoe: 2:44pm On Apr 27, 2016
Segadem:
[size=14pt]Stealing isn't corruption [/size]

These ASSUMPTIONS will be ENDLESS:

...let's assume ABACHA was not a thief, but assuming he was.....

...let's assume BABANGIDA was not a thief, but assuming he was.....

...let's assume OBASANJO was not a thief, but assuming he was.....

...let's assume YAR'ADUA was not a thief, but assuming he was.....

...let's assume JOHNATHAN was not a thief, but assuming he was.....

...let's assume BUHARI is not a thief, but assuming he is.....
Re: Umar Entertains Motion Seeking Self Disqualification by farem: 2:46pm On Apr 27, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

Justice Umar should immediately be suspended by the senate while the presidency forwards the name of the next CCT chairman to the senate for confirmation

Where did you derive this logic of the Senate suspending any judge in the federal Republic of Nigeria?

Please teach me!
Re: Umar Entertains Motion Seeking Self Disqualification by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 27, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:

: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/04/saraki-trial-cct-chairman-bows-entertains-motion-seeking-disqualification/

na wah! This case just goin back and forth. Pa shukudi must b very happy now
Re: Umar Entertains Motion Seeking Self Disqualification by CioAngels(f): 3:11pm On Apr 27, 2016
Danladi will be a fool if saraki and his group makes nonsense of him. Saraki is playing smart. Danlandi, stay your ground on saraki's case. Which ever way it goes, saraki is going.
Re: Umar Entertains Motion Seeking Self Disqualification by HirstMOG(m): 3:25pm On Apr 27, 2016
icedfire:
I don't understand all this legal bull crap and I don't want to. All I want to see is saraki Out as SP, wearing pampers at kirikiri after he has been disvirgined (not dis flowered cos he ain't gat no flowers down there) via the anal canal

meaning you need to be at kirikiri to complete the mission of anal canal!!!!
Re: Umar Entertains Motion Seeking Self Disqualification by archymacho(m): 5:08pm On Apr 27, 2016
people like you are disgrace to our generation.
Re: Umar Entertains Motion Seeking Self Disqualification by Safemode(m): 5:46pm On Apr 27, 2016
SeverusSnape:

A thief trying another thief.

This reminds me of when another thief (Buhari) exonerated another thief (Abacha) from his looting.

Thieves and hypocrites in high places claiming saints.
its sadonic.
meanwhile when ll u be a sincere Nigerian.
Where you ll not take sides for any party?
Re: Umar Entertains Motion Seeking Self Disqualification by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 27, 2016
icedfire:
I don't understand all this legal bull crap and I don't want to. All I want to see is saraki Out as SP, wearing pampers at kirikiri after he has been disvirgined (not dis flowered cos he ain't gat no flowers down there) via the anal canal
you see the problem is the CCT has no power to jail him. It can only Confiscate his assets and remove him from office as a senator. Also it can bar him from holding public office for 10 yrs but no jail time. If he is so convicted, there will have to be a fresh trial in another court of competent jurisdiction. Saraki wont be behind bars anytime soon
Re: Umar Entertains Motion Seeking Self Disqualification by smithyemy: 6:49pm On Apr 27, 2016
it is now crystal clear that JUSTICE UMAR OF THE CCT has a questionable record to handle SARAKI's case.therefore,he shuld be replaced by a JUSTICE with no questionable character.all,i want is justice!Nigeria are watching.we really want to see how guilty or innocent is saraki.finally,i will like THIS ANTI CORRUPTION crusade to be extended to BUHARI ,JONATHAN,OBASANJO,TINUBU,AMAECHI AND all others.it shouldnt be only SARAKI.until when all this politicians i listed above are probed i will say BUHARI is SELECTIVE in his CORRUPTION FIGHT
Re: Umar Entertains Motion Seeking Self Disqualification by eph12(m): 8:31pm On Apr 27, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

the CCT does not have any powers to send anyone to kirikiri
So why is the efcc wasting time with the cct? Can't they just charge Saraki to a court that can actually send someone to prison? After all he has no immunity

(1) (2) (Reply)

Delta Paid Ibori N250m In UK Prison / Osinbajo Approves Appointment Of 21 Permanent Secretaries / Governor Wike And Wife Share A Kiss As He Emerges Silverbird Man Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.