Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

See The Extremely Large Anaconda Snake Killed In Lagos.*video+photos* - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Extremely Large Anaconda Snake Killed In Lagos.*video+photos* (2057 Views)

Stripper Twerks For A Dead Man On His Grave (Video, Photos) / Man Uses His Leg As Bait To Catch A Big Anaconda. Pics,video. / Man Shares Free Rice And Money In Lagos (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Extremely Large Anaconda Snake Killed In Lagos.*video+photos* by Undisputed88(m): 2:15pm On Apr 27, 2016
According to a Gossipmirrors blog reader who sent in these photos and video two days ago, This massive reptile was captured and killed by local security men along the ever busy “Lagos-Ibadan” expressway
in the early hours of Sunday morning at approximately 5.30 am.
According to our reliable source, the Leader of the vigilante group, first sighted the massive snake when he went to defecate in the surrounding bushes, he quickly mobilized his team and they surrounded the snake, a fierce battle ensued and the vigilante team were finally able to subdue the snake with the help of one of the vigilante’s team member, who also doubled as a snake charmer.

See More Photos and Videos Below;
Source:http://www.gossipmirrors.com/2016/04/40-foot-long-python-captured-in-lagos.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pi8TQOsrKTI

Re: See The Extremely Large Anaconda Snake Killed In Lagos.*video+photos* by faithesco(f): 2:17pm On Apr 27, 2016
Ermmm,I hate snakes#next

1 Like

Re: See The Extremely Large Anaconda Snake Killed In Lagos.*video+photos* by nickyvil: 2:29pm On Apr 27, 2016
Wow how I wish I'm the one that saw that beautiful thing. I would have made a documentary of it

1 Like

Re: See The Extremely Large Anaconda Snake Killed In Lagos.*video+photos* by gbens2000(m): 2:29pm On Apr 27, 2016
Fp bound,make I comment sharply

1 Like

Re: See The Extremely Large Anaconda Snake Killed In Lagos.*video+photos* by Presbulg(m): 3:20pm On Apr 27, 2016
The amount of snake topics on NL is getting too REPTILE-petitive
Don't get too rattled about my pun

1 Like

Re: See The Extremely Large Anaconda Snake Killed In Lagos.*video+photos* by spacefreak: 3:28pm On Apr 27, 2016
faithesco:
Ermmm,I hate snakes#next

Yo, follow back?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Viewing Ads Online / Meet Nigerian Lady Who Meets And Communicates With Ghosts Everyday / The Real Story Behind Blessing AAUA Student That Ran Mad In Ijebu Ode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.