Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

The Agony Of Monogamy- By Tola Adeniyi - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Agony Of Monogamy- By Tola Adeniyi (7161 Views)

Agony Of Monogamy. / The Agony Of A Young Married Woman – Can I Ever Love And Trust Him Again / [agony Of An Orphan] Sign The Documents Or Forget About Your Education Dream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Agony Of Monogamy- By Tola Adeniyi by EfemenaXY: 5:57pm On Apr 27, 2016
Kimoni:
Waoh! Guess who is here

Efe, you didn't see what I just did, right? Errmmmmm I was actually on my way out you know wink

No, dear. I didn't see it.

What did you see? cheesy

[size=1pt]***whisper it to me...***[/size]

2 Likes

Re: The Agony Of Monogamy- By Tola Adeniyi by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 27, 2016
crackhaus:

It is not just uncommon, it is highly improbable.

If you were to compare the numbers of women willing to share a man and of men willing to share a woman, I'm sure you realize that there's no comparison whatsoever.

What has it got to do with the fact that it should be legalized / socially accepted FOR EVERYONE who chooses polygamy, whether it is polyandry or polygyny? cheesy

Again...you are not white. wink

Are these boys looking for white skin or green card / money? grin
Again, irrelevant! I might be green and it would NOT stop them from enjoying the privileges a sugar mommy has to offer - whether they rank third or fifth. wink cheesy

Nah, you're not being logical. You're being totally emotionally and actually the sentimental one particularly due to the fact that you don't like the idea that men get to have as many women as they want via polygamy, but women won't find it equally easy... all things being equal. gringrin

What kind of men? grin

Millions of men can't even have ONE woman. grin grin grin

Anyway, I have no problem to share a HANDSOME and CLASSY man. I love them my sisters. I know HOT MEN are scarce. I am not insecure. grin cheesy

As for being selfishly partial, this isn't me. You have nature to thank for that, and I'm just a reiterating what nature in all its magnificence designed. tongue

Awwww, so we share the love of nature? Magnificent! cheesy smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Agony Of Monogamy- By Tola Adeniyi by crackhaus: 6:01pm On Apr 27, 2016
[sub][/sub]
Mindfulness:

For these women, these boys are very fresh. grin grin grin

Whether it is in exchange for money or a green card, that promises access to more money, it is still a sugar mommy thang. The underlying principle is very much the same, a DEAL. wink
Mindfulness wants to be sugar-mommy to fresh boys and she says it's easy..

I ask again;
Are you very rich and sexy?
And are those boys your definition of fresh boys?

gringrin

It is not about suing someone for not willing to be a co-husband but about the fact that women are denied the right by law. Did you misinterpret deliberately? grin
We're past that point of women being denied the right to marry as many men as they want nah, why are you dragging our argument behind.

I'm telling you that I crackhaus want women to be able to marry as many men as they want, as long as men are also allowed to marry as many women as they want.

It's what happens after I'm more concerned about.

Mindfulness, will Nigerian women find men willing to be co-husbands to them.. [size=26]Aye or Nay?[/size] gringrin
Re: The Agony Of Monogamy- By Tola Adeniyi by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 27, 2016
EfemenaXY:
Mindfulness. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Your video clips... cheesy cheesy

Evening bae. kiss kiss

Good evening hun, how has your day been? kiss kiss kiss kiss Let's have some fun. cheesy wink
Re: The Agony Of Monogamy- By Tola Adeniyi by EfemenaXY: 6:05pm On Apr 27, 2016
Mindfulness:

Good evening hun, how has your day been? kiss kiss kiss kiss Let's have some fun. cheesy wink

Lol! Not here three's a crowd. But do carry on.

P.s: the bold, red bit reminds me of a drunken weekend with some sisters aeons ago. Beautiful memories. wink wink

2 Likes

Re: The Agony Of Monogamy- By Tola Adeniyi by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 27, 2016
crackhaus:
[sub][/sub]
Mindfulness wants to be sugar-mommy to fresh boys and she says it's easy..

I ask again;
Are you very rich and sexy?
And are those boys your definition of fresh boys?

gringrin

Since I very much resemble these women in those pictures, these boys are the personification of fresh and hot for me. grin grin grin

We're past that point of women being denied the right to marry as many men as they want nah, why are you dragging our argument behind.

This is what the discussion was all about for me right from the beginning. You make something else out of it based on your assumption about my attitude toward the topic as a whole. wink

I'm telling you that I crackhaus want women to be able to marry as many men as they want, as long as men are also allowed to marry as many women as they want.

Why are we still talking then? We are on the same page. wink

It's what happens after I'm more concerned about.

What is it that you are concerned about?

Mindfulness, will Nigerian women find men willing to be co-husbands to them.. Aye or Nay? gringrin

It's possible. smiley

And once you remove the social stigma, it will become more likely. smiley smiley smiley

3 Likes

Re: The Agony Of Monogamy- By Tola Adeniyi by crackhaus: 6:17pm On Apr 27, 2016
Mindfulness:

What has it got to do with the fact that it should be legalized / socially accepted FOR EVERYONE who chooses polygamy, whether it is polyandry or polygyny? cheesy
Stop dragging us back this woman, I WANTS IT TO BE LEGALIZED for everyone gaddemiit! grin

Are these boys looking for white skin or green card / money? grin
Again, irrelevant! I might be green and it would NOT stop them from enjoying the privileges a sugar mommy has to offer - whether they rank third or fifth. wink cheesy
They not enjoying the privileges a sugar-mommy has to offer, they getting a green card and secretly hoping the old white woman dies soon.

And hey, those dudes rank as the number one and only husband to these women.
Those women are old and smell funny, I don't think they will have any white boy-toys running after them in their own country. gringrin

What kind of men? grin

Millions of men can't even have ONE woman. grin grin grin

Anyway, I have no problem to share a HANDSOME and CLASSY man. I love them my sisters. I know HOT MEN are scarce. I am not insecure. grin cheesy
Lol @what kind of men.. See question

Even village men, the bottom of the pick, are still able to marry more than one village woman in Nigeria. cheesy

Handsome, classy, and hot men are not scarce. Do you live in a hole? tongue

Awwww, so we share the love of nature? Magnificent! cheesy smiley
What to do with this information.. gringrin

*still thinking*

1 Like

Re: The Agony Of Monogamy- By Tola Adeniyi by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 27, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Lol! Not here three's a crowd. But do carry on.

P.s: the bold, red bit reminds me of a drunken weekend with some sisters aeons ago. Beautiful memories. wink wink

Imagine a harem full of handsome,strong, charming, witty men whose only purpose in life is to please you in every way possible. grin cheesy smiley wink

grin cool grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Agony Of Monogamy- By Tola Adeniyi by crackhaus: 6:22pm On Apr 27, 2016
Mindfulness:

Imagine a harem full of handsome,strong, charming, witty men whose only purpose in life is to please you in every way possible. grin cheesy smiley wink

grin cool grin
You will soon explain to your husband why you're cheating on him even inside a fantasy. tongue gringrin
Re: The Agony Of Monogamy- By Tola Adeniyi by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 27, 2016
crackhaus:

Stop dragging us back this woman, I WANTS IT TO BE LEGALIZED for everyone gaddemiit! grin

And I love it! smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

They not enjoying the privileges a sugar-mommy has to offer, they getting a green card and secretly hoping the old white woman dies soon.

And what do women with their old sugar daddies hope for? They love their pot bellies and wrinkled skin that looks like old leather? grin

And hey, those dudes rank as the number one and only husband to these women.

They don't have to. grin

Those women are old and smell funny, I don't think they will have any white boy-toys running after them in their own country. gringrin

Old men smell like rose water, aight? grin grin

Lol @what kind of men.. See question

Even village men, the bottom of the pick, are still able to marry more than one village woman in Nigeria. cheesy

Only if they have resources. grin

Handsome, classy, and hot men are not scarce. Don you live in a hole? tongue

Are you gay? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

What to do with this information.. gringrin

*still thinking*

Is smoke already coming out of your ears?

I am teasing you. wink

1 Like

Re: The Agony Of Monogamy- By Tola Adeniyi by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 27, 2016
crackhaus:

You will soon explain to your husband why you're cheating on him even inside a fantasy. tongue gringrin

So now it is a crime to fantasize? grin grin grin
Re: The Agony Of Monogamy- By Tola Adeniyi by crackhaus: 6:42pm On Apr 27, 2016
Mindfulness:

And I love it! smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

And what do women with their old sugar daddies hope for? They love their pot bellies and wrinkled skin that looks like old leather? grin
The Cheddar is what.
It's different when girls are choosing sugar daddies compared to when guys are choosing sugar mummies.

Most young women will sleep with those pot-bellied wrinkled old men and show off, most young men will dare not sleep with a wrinkled fat-bellied old woman... and even if they do, they make sure to keep it on the DL cos nyggahs be turning them into a laughing stock.

Our sugar mummies must be sexy. gringrin

They don't have to. grin
Still they do, pity.

Old men smell like rose water, aight? grin grin
Old men smell funny too, but we were talking about sugar-mommies...were we not? grin

Only if they have resources. grin
What other resources do rural village men need to have other than an able healthy body for farming and cultivating...on the farmland and in the bedroom. wink

Are you gay? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I know that handsome, classy, and hot men are not scarce because I am one. gringrin

Is smoke already coming out of your ears?

I am teasing you. wink
Lol, I'm sure it would make you feel really good to assume smoke came out of my ears... Sorry to burst your bubble.

The truth is, your admission that we share an interest made me very uncomfortable... Like I could literally feel the tip of a pin pricking my fresh black arse. gringrin
Re: The Agony Of Monogamy- By Tola Adeniyi by crackhaus: 6:43pm On Apr 27, 2016
Mindfulness:

So now it is a crime to fantasize? grin grin grin
We're at an accord then, you agree it's a fantasy.. tongue
Re: The Agony Of Monogamy- By Tola Adeniyi by crackhaus: 6:52pm On Apr 27, 2016
Mindfulness:

Since I very much resemble these women in those pictures, these boys are the personification of fresh and hot for me. grin grin grin
It's alright, I'm glad you know your stuff.

This is what the discussion was all about for me right from the beginning. You make something else out of it based on your assumption about my attitude toward the topic as a whole. wink
Nah from the beginning we were already on the same page, I just went a step further by telling you how difficult it would be for women who want to practise polyandry. wink

Why are we still talking then? We are on the same page. wink
You like my company obviously, that's why. gringrin

What is it that you are concerned about?
Women finding men to be co-husbands to them...I care about the welfare of women.

It's possible. smiley

And once you remove the social stigma, it will become more likely. smiley smiley smiley
Which is why I said earlier, try again next century gringrin

1 Like

Re: The Agony Of Monogamy- By Tola Adeniyi by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 27, 2016
crackhaus:

The Cheddar is what.
It's different when girls are choosing sugar daddies compared to when guys are choosing sugar mummies.

Most young women will sleep with those pot-bellied wrinkled old men and show off, most young men will dare not sleep with a wrinkled fat-bellied old woman... and even if they do, they make sure to keep it on the DL cos nyggahs be turning them into a laughing stock.

Our sugar mummies must be sexy. gringrin

Still they do, pity.

Old men smell funny too, but we were talking about sugar-mommies...were we not? grin

What other resources do rural village men need to have other than an able healthy body for farming and cultivating...on the farmland and in the bedroom. wink

I know that handsome, classy, and hot men are not scarce because I am one. gringrin

Lol, I'm sure it would make you feel really good to assume smoke came out of my ears... Sorry to burst your bubble.

The truth is, that admission that we share an interest made me very uncomfortable... Like I could literally feel the tip of a pin pricking my fresh black arse. gringrin

Why bother convincing me of anything that I didn't say I wasn't convinced of? grin
Relax and delight in your "confidence". grin wink
Re: The Agony Of Monogamy- By Tola Adeniyi by crackhaus: 7:08pm On Apr 27, 2016
Mindfulness:

Why bother convincing me of anything that I didn't say I wasn't convinced of? grin
Relax and delight in your "confidence". grin wink
You're just unbelievable...

Get out! gringrin
Re: The Agony Of Monogamy- By Tola Adeniyi by Kimoni: 7:59pm On Apr 27, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: The Agony Of Monogamy- By Tola Adeniyi by Stillfire: 9:06pm On Apr 27, 2016
Society must rethink this issue of pretentious monogamy vis-à-vis polygamy so that in the not-too-distant future we do not end up with millions of unmarried women whose life style would be worse than prostitutes’ and millions of children whose fathers would be nowhere to be found.

Rubbish.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Must We Use The Services Of Househelps And Daycare? / I Am Staying / Mother In-laws

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.