Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Photo: Police Bust A Nigerian Drug Dealer In Kempton Park, South Africa - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo: Police Bust A Nigerian Drug Dealer In Kempton Park, South Africa (1007 Views)

Four Nigerian Drug Dealers Declared Wanted In South Africa. Photos / Drug Dealer Buries Himself Alive In US To Escape Arrest (Photos) / Thailand Police Arrest 34-year-old Nigerian Drug Dealer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Police Bust A Nigerian Drug Dealer In Kempton Park, South Africa by queenstlll(f): 4:10pm On Apr 27, 2016

cc: lalasticlala

Members of the EMPD Tracing Unit arrested a Nigerian man in Kempton Park, South Africa, found in possession of R300,000 worth of drug cat, on Thursday April 21.
The 46-year-old Nigerian man was found packaging the drugs in his room at Aston Place flats in Kempton Park in Ekurhuleni. According to EMPD spokesman Chief Superintendent Wilfred Kgasago, they had acted on a tip- off.
“We received reliable information about a drug dealer operating from a flat in Long Street. The EMPD Drug Enforcement Unit acted on that information. It resulted in the arrest of a man found in possession of the drug cat estimated to be worth about R300 000 on the streets.” Kgasago added that this was part of the EMPD operation called Bumper to Bumper.
“Surveillance of the suspect was carried out over a period of three days. The opportune time to pounce on the drug dealer presented itself on Thursday. The man was found in his room unpacking a huge quantity of the illicit substance that was mostly in block form,” said Kgasago
The Nigerian man was arrested and charged with dealing in illicit substances and is expected to appear in the Kempton Park Magistrates Court soon.

Source: http://timenaija.com/i/2016/04/27/photo-police-bust-a-nigerian-drug-dealer-in-kempton-park-south-africa/
Re: Photo: Police Bust A Nigerian Drug Dealer In Kempton Park, South Africa by queenstlll(f): 4:11pm On Apr 27, 2016
crime! dem no dey hear
Re: Photo: Police Bust A Nigerian Drug Dealer In Kempton Park, South Africa by Cholls(m): 4:18pm On Apr 27, 2016
my brother I came to check the Name ni o.
Re: Photo: Police Bust A Nigerian Drug Dealer In Kempton Park, South Africa by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 27, 2016
See this is why some of my fellow South Africans don't like Nigerians they come here and destroy our Nation with drugs which they don't smoke themselves it so painful how they destroy our youth while their kids are being kept safety in Nigeria please my fellow Africans let us not destroy our beautiful Africa by motive of greediness so we may live in peace in this our continent
Re: Photo: Police Bust A Nigerian Drug Dealer In Kempton Park, South Africa by eleko1: 4:34pm On Apr 27, 2016
Those fake Isrealite we have here nor go hear.It dey inside their blood undecided. The head go Show una their tribe grin sad lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Photo: Police Bust A Nigerian Drug Dealer In Kempton Park, South Africa by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 27, 2016
Omo nna main main
Re: Photo: Police Bust A Nigerian Drug Dealer In Kempton Park, South Africa by bright007(f): 11:48pm On Apr 27, 2016
Name checkers disappointed!
Re: Photo: Police Bust A Nigerian Drug Dealer In Kempton Park, South Africa by tyson99(m): 12:53am On Apr 28, 2016
No name
Re: Photo: Police Bust A Nigerian Drug Dealer In Kempton Park, South Africa by Nobody: 4:35am On Apr 28, 2016
Chestbeater for sure grin
Re: Photo: Police Bust A Nigerian Drug Dealer In Kempton Park, South Africa by j1mmy: 1:00pm On Apr 28, 2016
looks like IGBO posed like IGBO,
my money is on IGBO

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Peace Mass Transit Bus Involved In Yet Another Ghastly Accident / See The Crowd That Came Out 2 Receive Ese Oruru's Abductor Yunusa In Kano(pic) / Messed Up And Battered - Read How This Woman Survived Hell On Earth!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.