Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

Student In Oversized Suit For Project Defense Today (hilarious) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Student In Oversized Suit For Project Defense Today (hilarious) (78076 Views)

PHOTO: Best Student In Crop Production In EKSU Gets 2 Thousand Naira / Monica Osetobe Osagie Is The Student In Sex For Marks Scandal – OAU / Governor In Kenya Donates Oversized Shoes To Primary School Pupils (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Student In Oversized Suit For Project Defense Today (hilarious) by Ibukun003(m): 10:21pm On Apr 27, 2016
There are some folks that prefer to use whatever they have than to borrow.
Some folks hate borrowing.

My roomie while on campus wore a quite uncomfortable suit for his defense. Quite uncomfortable to me sha.
I was like 'wear mine nah for your defense.' Because I had spare.
He simply told me ‘I know the stress my mum went before she could get this suit.'
I was dumbfounded. I praised and respected him. Also learnt a great lesson.

Godliness and Contentment is a great gain.

My friend had an A in his final project even with his ‘uncomfortable suit.'

4 Likes

Re: Student In Oversized Suit For Project Defense Today (hilarious) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 27, 2016
I dint know wat's funny abt this picx.

Someone thinking of how he will become great in life, some dudes busy making fun of him.

#wat_a_generation_in_this_country

1 Like

Re: Student In Oversized Suit For Project Defense Today (hilarious) by agrovick(m): 10:27pm On Apr 27, 2016
ogorwyne:
And u guys made fun of him for wearing what he has? It might not even be his. I pray education opens a way for him. I feel so bad for that guy, he is trending on NL and may not even be aware just because of one childish and foolish course mate, who felt the need to make fun of his struggle.
Na why u be my niggress, u too dey make common sense
Re: Student In Oversized Suit For Project Defense Today (hilarious) by pressplay411(m): 10:28pm On Apr 27, 2016
Na formerly black suit but na hypo cos am.
Re: Student In Oversized Suit For Project Defense Today (hilarious) by ivaberry(f): 10:31pm On Apr 27, 2016
Ahah maybe that what he has joor
Re: Student In Oversized Suit For Project Defense Today (hilarious) by makaveli902: 10:32pm On Apr 27, 2016
ogorwyne:
And u guys made fun of him for wearing what he has? It might not even be his. I pray education opens a way for him. I feel so bad for that guy, he is trending on NL and may not even be aware just because of one childish and foolish course mate, who felt the need to make fun of his struggle.
You said my mind....
Re: Student In Oversized Suit For Project Defense Today (hilarious) by Aminat508(f): 10:33pm On Apr 27, 2016
IYANGBALI:
Standing from left to right: seun cookbeans, Aminat508, lalasticlala and funjosh. Congratulations.
hahahahahaha grin grin @ Seun cookbeans!!! Your ban is loading tongue tongue
Re: Student In Oversized Suit For Project Defense Today (hilarious) by agabaI23(m): 10:34pm On Apr 27, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Nna ... I dey tell you.....cheesy
E fit be say the guy don try to please people taya. He is no longer interested in pleasing people because pleasing them does not please them wink
Re: Student In Oversized Suit For Project Defense Today (hilarious) by Sirlanister(m): 10:38pm On Apr 27, 2016
This school looks like Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi. UAM. college of science to be precise.
well, may God bless the guy and makes him a celebrity in the face of his mockers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Student In Oversized Suit For Project Defense Today (hilarious) by Missmossy(f): 10:39pm On Apr 27, 2016
The guy who snapped this is wicked grin

Kikikiki can't laugh, such a sight.

2 Likes

Re: Student In Oversized Suit For Project Defense Today (hilarious) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 27, 2016
agabaI23:
E fit be say the guy don try to please people taya. He is no longer interested in pleasing people because pleasing them does not please them wink

Lol.....*clapping * You nailed itgrincheesy

Re: Student In Oversized Suit For Project Defense Today (hilarious) by marcusaurelio(m): 10:40pm On Apr 27, 2016
project defence isn't a fashion show...His cloth might look awkward but his brain and academic capacity might be outstanding

1 Like

Re: Student In Oversized Suit For Project Defense Today (hilarious) by 1miccza: 10:41pm On Apr 27, 2016
HateU2:
How is this romantic
You and romance sef,are you that romantic yoursef??Who romance epp??
Re: Student In Oversized Suit For Project Defense Today (hilarious) by Spiff20(m): 10:42pm On Apr 27, 2016
That's Uniport
Re: Student In Oversized Suit For Project Defense Today (hilarious) by Emaax77(m): 10:48pm On Apr 27, 2016
Honestly this is mockery n not a joke to laugh about. On my project defence day, i was the only guy without a suit but i had an A. So many of the so called designers suit still had repeat n extra year.
Re: Student In Oversized Suit For Project Defense Today (hilarious) by agabaI23(m): 10:48pm On Apr 27, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Lol.....*clapping * You nailed itgrincheesy

Tankio, I am learning from you cheesy
Re: Student In Oversized Suit For Project Defense Today (hilarious) by KiNiBiGd: 10:50pm On Apr 27, 2016
I don't know how this will stop him from being the best student among others. GOD BLESS YOU MAN
Re: Student In Oversized Suit For Project Defense Today (hilarious) by berbs112(m): 10:52pm On Apr 27, 2016
Coat
Re: Student In Oversized Suit For Project Defense Today (hilarious) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 27, 2016
cruzita:
of deeper life
Transformation Don catch deeper life brothers this age. No DL brother go wear that costume
Re: Student In Oversized Suit For Project Defense Today (hilarious) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 27, 2016
cheesy daddy G.o nla , the guy for bring mummy G.o cheesy
ClassCaptain:
general overseer
Re: Student In Oversized Suit For Project Defense Today (hilarious) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 27, 2016
1miccza:

You and romance sef,are you that romantic yoursef??Who romance epp??
na me u dey find all around NL ni to conclude that I like romance palava undecided
Re: Student In Oversized Suit For Project Defense Today (hilarious) by WhyNa: 11:05pm On Apr 27, 2016
sugardad1:
See what a guy wore to school today for project defense

Such as he has.....
Re: Student In Oversized Suit For Project Defense Today (hilarious) by CRAPHA96(m): 11:06pm On Apr 27, 2016
cruzita:
of deeper life
LOL.....u made my night
Re: Student In Oversized Suit For Project Defense Today (hilarious) by kinibigdeal(m): 11:10pm On Apr 27, 2016
Is that a lecturer in covenant university grin
Re: Student In Oversized Suit For Project Defense Today (hilarious) by oyedeley2ky: 11:14pm On Apr 27, 2016
May God allow him to be successful in the process of struggle... I knew him very well.. May God help him, love you bro
Re: Student In Oversized Suit For Project Defense Today (hilarious) by patwilly(m): 11:15pm On Apr 27, 2016
I know the name of the school. its somewhere in the middle belt but I won't say the name.
Re: Student In Oversized Suit For Project Defense Today (hilarious) by patwilly(m): 11:17pm On Apr 27, 2016
Sirlanister:
This school looks like Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi. UAM. college of science to be precise.
well, may God bless the guy and makes him a celebrity in the face of his mockers.
Bros u Bleep up..mehn u dull ehn..y u fall hand lyk Dis.
Re: Student In Oversized Suit For Project Defense Today (hilarious) by oyedeley2ky: 11:18pm On Apr 27, 2016
Sirlanister:

Yeah
Re: Student In Oversized Suit For Project Defense Today (hilarious) by geco888(m): 11:19pm On Apr 27, 2016
The trousers? That's a story for another day shocked
Re: Student In Oversized Suit For Project Defense Today (hilarious) by mrbillz(m): 11:23pm On Apr 27, 2016
The coat of many colors Joseph wore in the bible
Re: Student In Oversized Suit For Project Defense Today (hilarious) by Udofire(m): 11:26pm On Apr 27, 2016
Oshege:
Na the suit wear am no b him wear suit
If na suit wear him, he for reject am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

LASU 2013/2014 Admission / Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB / Schools Reopen In Oyo Today, Observe COVID-19 Guidelines (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.