Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,919 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Post Your SEO/PPC Problems Here - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Post Your SEO/PPC Problems Here (295 Views)

Things To Consider When Choosing Keywords For Your SEO Plan / Multiple content keywords to boost your SEO with yoast premium for just a token / I Will Give You 40 High Pr Including 20 .edu & .gov Backlinks -to Boost Your Seo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Post Your SEO/PPC Problems Here by Jeffflo: 9:56pm On Apr 27, 2016
Good afternoon bloggers, ecommerce people, forum webmasters, my name is Jefferson Ighalo an SEO and PPC expert. I'd like to help you rank your websites very high on google and bing with SEO and PPC through great articles filled with tips, tools et al. Sounds cool yea? But you need to help me help you. What do you want to hear about? What topics and issues do you have with your sites. Pass them on and let's make articles of them. Blessings. P.S. Free and actionable SEO audits as well as guaranteed page 1 postioning through PPC for as many as are interested.

(1) (Reply)

Newly USA Adsense Is Available For Sales / Webmaster Tool Issues! Can Directly Affect To Your Website Current Ranking! / I Will Help You Onboard Your Business For Online Store And Digital Promotion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.