Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,672 members, 7,955,463 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:39 AM

The Federal University Of Technology Akure 2016/2017 Pume Info - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Federal University Of Technology Akure 2016/2017 Pume Info (336 Views)

Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Decry Police Harassment / 2017/2018 Federal University Of Technology, Akure Aspirant / Why I Will Never Forget The Day I Wrote My Pume Exam! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Federal University Of Technology Akure 2016/2017 Pume Info by lanrrydon: 11:14pm On Apr 27, 2016
This thread is created to help you guys Stay updated with the post Ume info. For The Federal University of Technology Akure .. While the post Ume is not out, I will love to introduce a great platform to get started and prepare. You guys can practice by downloading this app called FutaPQ from Google play store ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.xdev.futapq ) for android phones or on windows store just search for FutaPQ, this app will help you as jambite also as an undergraduate after gaining admission into the University, as you all know your postUme will be a CBT platform and most of your first year examinations will be CBE, this app is really helpful to help you start on a good note. You can also drop your cell phone numbers to help yu guys Stay connected on WhatsApp.

(1) (Reply)

ASUU In Adekunle Ajasin University Threaten Showdown With Management Over Salary / UNILAG 2015/2016 Post Graduate (msc Mphil Phd) Forms Are Available / Study Abroad 2016/2017 Academic Session..... Admission Is On!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.