Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

9 Truth In Life You Would Wanna Read. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 9 Truth In Life You Would Wanna Read. (672 Views)

Help! My Wife Wanna Leave Me / They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? / Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Truth In Life You Would Wanna Read. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 27, 2016
Truth 1 - There is no other love like a mothers love for her child

Truth 2- A poor person has no friends

Truth 3- People do not like good thoughts they like good looks

Truth 4- people respect the money not the person

Truth 5- The person you love the most will hurt you the most

Truth 6- Truth is simple but the moment you try to explain it, it becomes difficult

Truth 7- Life is very simple but we make it complicated

Truth 8- Whatever you do in life always try to be relevant nobody wanna associate with a parasite

Truth 9- The day you have something to offer they call you a good person but if you have nothing they will call you a bad person

written by nunogomez

feel free to add yours

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9 Truth In Life You Would Wanna Read. by Blesssed(f): 11:19pm On Apr 27, 2016
Cool
Re: 9 Truth In Life You Would Wanna Read. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 27, 2016
undecided

Re: 9 Truth In Life You Would Wanna Read. by calculator123(m): 11:32pm On Apr 27, 2016
don't forget in life change is constant just like apc own
Re: 9 Truth In Life You Would Wanna Read. by Nobody: 11:36pm On Apr 27, 2016
True
Re: 9 Truth In Life You Would Wanna Read. by ClitRaider: 11:41pm On Apr 27, 2016
calculator123:
don't forget in life change is constant just like apc own
apc change is a lubbish chains.
Re: 9 Truth In Life You Would Wanna Read. by lordm(m): 1:26am On Apr 28, 2016
strongly agreed
Re: 9 Truth In Life You Would Wanna Read. by KENZYYONG(m): 2:41am On Apr 28, 2016
On point...

(1) (Reply)

Home Lesson For Great Deaf Kids - I need help as well / Parents Beware Of What You Buy For Your Kids!!!! / Parents! Private Tutor Now Available Festac Amuwo Odofin Ago Okota

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.