Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,736 members, 7,837,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Olabowale Explains Islamic Killings - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Olabowale Explains Islamic Killings (4033 Views)

We Missed You,olabowale,abu Zola,lagosboy,uplawal And The Rest / Olabowale & Abuzola: What Shall This Muslim Do B4 Allah Answers His Prayer? / Sir Olabowale Lets Discuss Aisha's Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Olabowale Explains Islamic Killings by olabowale(m): 12:50pm On Aug 14, 2009
@Sleek29: Your effort to debate your Bible by hiding some verses while trying to replace it with the others, which I didn't ask you about, is a weak attempt to face reality at best. At worst, you are outrightly lying about your Bible, trying to deceive the innocent lamb pretending to be a friend while in reality you are a dangerous wolf.

I postulated the verses of the Bible where Jesus called people fools whereas earlier he had said in cautioning that who ever calls anyone a fool will end up in hell. I also said that he proclaimed that he did not come with peace but intended war. I also reminded you that he asked his comrades to sell their few belongngs and buy swords. They bought the swords, an evidence that the commandment was a reality and not a metaphor. So we can take it then that Jesus commandments to his associates are real; an example "Hear, Oh Israel; your Lord and my Lord is but One God! This is another way of saying hear oh Christians, there is no Trinity, because I am no God!

And I mentioned in my above post that Jesus killed animals by letting Pigs drowned like Fir'awn did. And the Christians cant have enough of the flesh of pigs, regardless. He Jesus also killed Figtree out of anger of hunger.

I showed all of these points, you did not say I am a liar, since you know that I have spoken the truth of your Bible. Yet you still drag some off the wall ackward verse to think that you can mask what I posted? Please man, go to the Christian section to contiinue such an open deceit. Its better for you there. I guess you are not from Jesus or are you trying to be christlike here, just presenting information without wanting any challenges?
Re: Olabowale Explains Islamic Killings by sleek29(m): 12:59pm On Aug 14, 2009
@olabowale, open a new thread pointing out those issues and it will be addressed, but first does islam preach that you should kill an apostate?, if thats a yes then that religion of yours is from the pit of hell FULLSTOP cool
Re: Olabowale Explains Islamic Killings by muhsin(m): 1:09pm On Aug 14, 2009
sleek29:

@olabowale, open a new thread pointing out those issues and it will be addressed, but first does islam preach that you should kill an apostate?, if thats a yes then that religion of yours is from the pit of hell FULLSTOP cool

Can you elaborate what makes it so?
Re: Olabowale Explains Islamic Killings by Nezan(m): 4:48pm On Aug 14, 2009
muhsin:

Can you elaborate what makes it so?
When mo was born in Mecca in 570 AD, the black Kaaba Stone was the religious center of all Arabia. In Mohammed's day, 365 idols were worshipped there, standing in the great courtyard. One of those deities was called Allah and was the god of the Quarish tribe, of which Mohammed was a member. When the Quarish tribe took control of Mecca, all the idols except Allah, the idol of their tribe, were destroyed.

The Koran Tells us that Mohammed drove the other idols away; his god was now the only god and he was its messenger. But he kept the Kaaba as a holy, sacred place and confirmed that the black stone had the power to take away man's sins. He obligated every believer to make a pilgrimage to the stone at least once in his lifetime. (Sura 22:26-37).
Re: Olabowale Explains Islamic Killings by olabowale(m): 10:15pm On Aug 14, 2009
@sleek29: Let me ask you, if Muhammad (AS) drove all the other idols except his own, the one you called allah, where is that allah kept in the Kaaba, the building in the courtyard? Tell us where is that idol now? Lol. Ogebeni, when you lie, you lie so openly that everyone sees your dishonesty!

Go on the internet and search for that idol, and where it was kept then, and where it is kept now? Or in your house, your multiple god worshipper?
Re: Olabowale Explains Islamic Killings by noetic2: 5:30pm On Aug 17, 2009
have u explained why muslims kill endlessly?
Re: Olabowale Explains Islamic Killings by PurestBoy(m): 6:10am On Aug 18, 2009
noetic2:

have u explained why muslims kill endlessly?

He'll never answer, uncle is very good at dodging questions
Re: Olabowale Explains Islamic Killings by sleek29(m): 8:21am On Aug 18, 2009
they always like to dodge issues, whenever i ask them a simple question, is killing in islam justifiable? you get stupid answers like What about the crusades?, ISLAM IS THE DEVIL'S BIGGEST RELIGION. PERIOD
Re: Olabowale Explains Islamic Killings by muhsin(m): 1:16pm On Aug 18, 2009
You'll never understand.

A mind believes what it chooses to believe.

Eyes see what they choose to see.

Thats all.
Re: Olabowale Explains Islamic Killings by Nezan(m): 4:23pm On Aug 18, 2009
muhsin:

You'll never understand,,,,,,, that a goat ate parts of koran

A mind believes what it chooses to believe,,,,,,,,or else how will muslims believe in someone that had sex with a 6-yr old?

Eyes see what they choose to see,,,,,,,,,,or else what didnt they see that the koran is a plagiarization/twisting of parts of the Holy Bible?
Thats all.
Re: Olabowale Explains Islamic Killings by muhsin(m): 11:58am On Aug 19, 2009
Are these your problems with Islam?
Re: Olabowale Explains Islamic Killings by Nezan(m): 5:58pm On Aug 19, 2009
muhsin:

Are these your problems with Islam?
No, the list is endless,,,,
Re: Olabowale Explains Islamic Killings by olabowale(m): 3:58am On Aug 20, 2009
@sleek29: « #71 on: August 18, 2009,
they always like to dodge issues, whenever i ask them a simple question, is killing in islam justifiable? you get stupid answers like What about the crusades?, ISLAM IS THE DEVIL'S BIGGEST RELIGION. PERIOD
I answered your questions over and over, again. Now, again, the killings specified by Allah in the Quran and the ones truly specified by the Messenger (AS), are all justifiable! Should there be a no to your Lord, if you are a true believer? Should you not obey the Messenger who you should love more than yourself?

The human speaker for Allah were the Prophets (AS), in their times, for their to their peoples, whom the messages were directed to. Allah says Muhammad Rasulullah. Thats enough for every believer to follow the prophet (AS) without any question. A believer says I hear and I Obey!
Re: Olabowale Explains Islamic Killings by muhsin(m): 11:57am On Aug 20, 2009
Nezan:

No, the list is endless,,,,

I wanna engage you in a serious discussion, Nezan, for, inshaAllah, last time.

Can I have that list? I wanna us to discuss this more seriously. You can open a new thread for this.

Thanks
Re: Olabowale Explains Islamic Killings by Nezan(m): 12:11pm On Aug 20, 2009
Lets start with the satanic verses.

One of the proofs that Islamic leaders give that the koran is miraculous is that no one is able to produce a surah like. This challenge is found in the koran itself:

And if you are in doubt concerning that We have sent down on Our servant, then bring a sura like it. (koran 2:23, Arberry)
They say the koran is miraculous in beauty and no one can make anything to compare to it. However, the event of the Satanic Verses casts doubt over this claim. For in this event Muhammad spoke words from Satan but everyone thought these verses were part of the koran for:

the believers were holding that what their prophet brought from their Lord was true, not suspecting a mistake or a vain desire or slip. (Ibn Ishaq, Sirat Rasul Allah, p. 166)
Thus the Islamic sources record that Satan produced verses which sounded exactly like those of the koran. If they did not sound like the koran then surely Muhammad, his followers and the Quraysh would never have accepted them?
Re: Olabowale Explains Islamic Killings by muhsin(m): 12:20pm On Aug 20, 2009
Am very sorry.

I'm going. But will soon be back, shaAllah.

Thanks
Re: Olabowale Explains Islamic Killings by Nezan(m): 12:22pm On Aug 20, 2009
Wont you answer again??
Re: Olabowale Explains Islamic Killings by muhsin(m): 3:15pm On Aug 20, 2009
Hi! Am back.

Lets continue: what the verses were about? Answer me first.
Re: Olabowale Explains Islamic Killings by Nezan(m): 4:05pm On Aug 20, 2009
You pretend not to see what I posted? here is it:

Nezan:

Lets start with the satanic verses.

One of the proofs that Islamic leaders give that the koran is miraculous is that no one is able to produce a surah like. This challenge is found in the koran itself:

And if you are in doubt concerning that We have sent down on Our servant, then bring a sura like it. (koran 2:23, Arberry)
They say the koran is miraculous in beauty and no one can make anything to compare to it. However, the event of the Satanic Verses casts doubt over this claim. For in this event Muhammad spoke words from Satan but everyone thought these verses were part of the koran for:

the believers were holding that what their prophet brought from their Lord was true, not suspecting a mistake or a vain desire or slip. (Ibn Ishaq, Sirat Rasul Allah, p. 166)
Thus the Islamic sources record that Satan produced verses which sounded exactly like those of the koran. If they did not sound like the koran then surely Muhammad, his followers and the Quraysh would never have accepted them?

Re: Olabowale Explains Islamic Killings by muhsin(m): 11:51am On Aug 21, 2009
I was not pretending, nor am I now. I just want you and me to reason as we go along.

Then answer me, huh? What the verses were about? Answer me first.

P:S open a new thread for this if you wanna it to continue.
Re: Olabowale Explains Islamic Killings by olabowale(m): 1:18pm On Aug 21, 2009
And for those who say that there is no forgiveness in Islam, the ahadith that explains Quranic verse by protecting a life from being taking in the following:

Adultery Committed by the Insane

Hadith - Abu Dawood #4388, Narrated Ali ibn Abu Talib

AbuZubyan said: A woman who had committed adultery was brought to Umar. He gave orders that she should be stoned. Ali passed by just then. He seized her and let her go. Umar was informed of it. He said: Ask Ali to come to me. Ali came to him and said: Commander of the Faithful, you know that the Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) said: There are three (people) whose actions are not recorded: A boy till he reaches puberty, a sleeper till he awakes, a lunatic till he is restored to reason. This is an idiot (mad) woman belonging to the family of so and so. Someone might have done this action with her when she suffered the fit of lunacy. Umar said: I do not know. Ali said: I do not know.
Re: Olabowale Explains Islamic Killings by olabowale(m): 1:38pm On Aug 21, 2009
@$Osisi: The below is the explanation of the Quranic verse "ask the people of the Books"! You see how Allah shamed the disbelievers in their lies through the Knowledge and Wisdom He gave to His Messenger/Prophet (The Unlettered) Muhammad (AS)? The lettered people crumbled as they were exposed of their deceits.

Osisi, I know you should ask yourself questions on this issue, like how did Mary the Mother of Jesus escaped being tried like this woman/man in time of Muhammad (AS) or that of her son, Jesus (AS)? You should now ask yourself, how was it possible that Muhammad (AS) asked the Jews, when they lied he insisted that they be sure about what they are saying, while a scholar among them was put in place all along to have good and sound faith in his heart to expose their lies?

Osisi, I am going to grow old. I ask Allah the Almighty to give me 70 more years, this way I can dialogue with you and your type, from afar, only to point your feet to Islam. It is Allah Who will guide your heart to it!

Torah Punishment for Adultery is Stoning to Death

Hadith - Sahih Bukhari 6.79, Narrated by Abdullah ibn Umar

The Jews brought to the Prophet a man and a woman from among them who had committed illegal sexual intercourse. The Prophet said to them, "How do you usually punish the one amongst you who has committed illegal sexual intercourse?" They replied, "We blacken their faces with coal and beat them[b]." He said, "Don't you find the order of Ar-Rajm (i.e. stoning to death) in the Torah?" They replied, "We do not find anything in it." 'Abdullah bin Salam (after hearing this conversation) said to them, "You have told a lie! Bring here the Torah and recite it if you are truthful." (So the Jews brought the Torah).

And the religious teacher who was teaching it to them, put his hand over the Verse of Ar-Rajm and started reading what was written above and below the place hidden with his hand, but he did not read the Verse of Ar-Rajm. 'Abdullah bin Salam removed his (i.e. the teacher's) hand from the Verse of Ar-Rajm and said, "What is this?" So when the Jews saw that Verse, they said, "This is the Verse of Ar-Rajm." So the Prophet ordered the two adulterers to be stoned to death, and they were stoned to death near the place where biers used to be placed near the Mosque.[/b] I saw her companion (i.e. the adulterer) bowing over her so as to protect her from the stones.
Re: Olabowale Explains Islamic Killings by noetic2: 8:32pm On Sep 16, 2009
what a thread shocked shocked
Re: Olabowale Explains Islamic Killings by kolaxy(m): 2:01am On Sep 17, 2009
Quoting @Sleek29 above 'And please explain this situation in this hadith bukhari vol 4 no 260

Ali burnt some people and this news reached Ibn 'Abbas, who said, "Had I been in his place I would not have burnt them, as the Prophet said, 'Don't punish (anybody) with Allah's Punishment.' No doubt, I would have killed them, for the Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him.' "

Question
My question for Uncle Olabowale is this.I've heard u say in 1 of your posts that you are married to an ibo girl who is now a very good muslim.I respect her decision.No problem. Now imagine if America wakes up tomorrow and declares that, any one married to a Muslim should be killed.How would u feel as your beloveth wife, d mother of ur children falls into this category(God forbid).Same for those whose daughters,sons,uncles,aunts,cousins,mothers,fathers etc are married to muslims.Pls what's your answer? sad
Re: Olabowale Explains Islamic Killings by Nezan(m): 10:58am On Sep 17, 2009
I think olabowale is planing on divorcing his ibo girl, because he mentioned on another thread that it is not good to marry a keferi wife as Gani was lavishly buried. He is fearing the same fate might befall him.
Re: Olabowale Explains Islamic Killings by olabowale(m): 11:28am On Sep 17, 2009
Aya mi Zainab is an Igbo Muslim Woman. Doodoo o lala baku ewa, to ba doju ale ma ba e loo o. Zainab is a pure Muslim woman. She will not be divorced by me. No sir. InshaAllah she will be my widow after I have lived for 130 years, see a lot of former Keferis become Muslims; males and females.

She is smart and a natural muslim in her kindness. Almost kind to a fault.
Re: Olabowale Explains Islamic Killings by zmurda(m): 11:57am On Sep 17, 2009
olabowale:

And for those who say that there is no forgiveness in Islam, the ahadith that explains Quranic verse by protecting a life from being taking in the following:

Adultery Committed by the Insane

Hadith - Abu Dawood #4388, Narrated Ali ibn Abu Talib

AbuZubyan said: A woman who had committed adultery was brought to Umar. He gave orders that she should be stoned. Ali passed by just then. He seized her and let her go. Umar was informed of it. He said: Ask Ali to come to me. Ali came to him and said: Commander of the Faithful, you know that the Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) said: There are three (people) whose actions are not recorded: A boy till he reaches puberty, a sleeper till he awakes, a lunatic till he is restored to reason. This is an idiot (mad) woman belonging to the family of so and so. Someone might have done this action with her when she suffered the fit of lunacy. Umar said: I do not know. Ali said: I do not know.

This is pedantic I know. But it has been a source of bother to me.
El-Hadj Olabowale, I notice in most cases of adultery in Muslim countries the woman usually bears the brunt of the punishment with very few exceptions are the men brought to justice.

Is it deliberate, or is it like Tupac said your justice needs glasses? Is it just a sexist society? Is it the women committing adultery all alone? DO the men run away with no witnesses?
Re: Olabowale Explains Islamic Killings by Nezan(m): 1:08pm On Sep 17, 2009
@olabowale, then why insult Gani's women? everything yours is good, but otherwise is bad? that is hypocrisy of the highest order.
Re: Olabowale Explains Islamic Killings by focused123(m): 10:24pm On Oct 14, 2009
@Olabowale :

You still have not explain why your brothers are so blood thirsty or maybe they are following the footsteps of Muhammed grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Olabowale Explains Islamic Killings by littleb(m): 12:22am On Oct 15, 2009
focused123:

@Olabowale :

You still have not explain why your brothers are so blood thirsty or maybe they are following the footsteps of Muhammed grin grin grin grin grin

There is nothing like blood thirsty in islam. If anything is not clear to you, ask diligently. I think you say, you follow Jesus. Is that part of Jesus teaching?
Re: Olabowale Explains Islamic Killings by focused123(m): 11:19am On Oct 15, 2009
There is nothing like blood thirsty in islam. If anything is not clear to you, ask diligently. I think you say, you follow Jesus. Is that part of Jesus teaching?

@littleb :

Are you on this planet ? If you are, Why do Islamist crave to kill people just because they criticise Muhammed or why do the people in Northern Nigeria kill people just because of Muhammed's cartoon in Denmark ?

Why are Islamist warmongers ? Why would they kill people because they found tartered pieces of Quran somewhere ?

Do you know how many times the Islamist in Northern Nigeria burn churches and kill a lot of people just because of criticism of the Quran and Muhammed ? They kill people on one hand and they chant Allah Akbar with the Quran on the other hand

God have mercy. The sad episode about all these is the denial of facts and veracity by Islamist.
Re: Olabowale Explains Islamic Killings by theseeker2: 3:29pm On Dec 04, 2009
Noetic and others, i have a simple question for you
Why did your God jesus give moses the law; 'AN EYE FOR AN EYE'?
The Ten commandments are the only words that is believed to be written by your God jesus with his own hand.

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Hamza Tzortis Great? ? ? / Importance Of Shafi And Witri / Wahhabism, Jihad And Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.