Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,334 members, 7,839,595 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Olabowale Explains Islamic Killings - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Olabowale Explains Islamic Killings (4035 Views)

We Missed You,olabowale,abu Zola,lagosboy,uplawal And The Rest / Olabowale & Abuzola: What Shall This Muslim Do B4 Allah Answers His Prayer? / Sir Olabowale Lets Discuss Aisha's Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Olabowale Explains Islamic Killings by Jairzinho(m): 5:06pm On Dec 29, 2009
Inasmuch as i don't agree with may aspects of muslim doctrine,I think we should learn to respect each other.

When 2 people shout ,nobody listens. Lets also respect uncle olabowale tho' he tries to take advantage of this at times  grin grin grin

The fact is all of us (muslims,christians) have a conspiracy view of each other,olabowale quotes relevant parts of the Holy Bible to make his points,but any other part presented to him (e.g John 14:6) is 'part of the corrupted Bible',similarly the christians aren't taking any points raised but just focused on their own views.

Its only human,we all see things from our own point of view. Islam is taking a bashing now & I feel for them,I imagine if it was my own religion or tribe caught up in all these terrorism,I would feel compelled to say something positive is a seemingly bad situation.

Lets for once NOT BELIEVE THE WORST IN OURSELVES. I have done some travelling around the world and I found out that almost every one desires a good life for themselves & their children(muslims,christians & others),so lets trust ourselves or at least our motives.

Below is a Youtube clip (can't confirm authenticity) of the insides of  the Kaabah & there arent any idols inside.

[flash=200,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWzJXUAQQEE&hl=en_GB&fs=1&[/flash]
Re: Olabowale Explains Islamic Killings by No2Atheism(m): 5:15pm On Dec 29, 2009
grin . . .I noticed that this thread was opened a few months ago, can someone please confirm to me whether or not Olabowale has answered the questions yet or not . . . grin
Re: Olabowale Explains Islamic Killings by waleshakur: 2:35am On Dec 31, 2009
we can kill anyone in the name of our god, who are you to question us you kafir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Olabowale Explains Islamic Killings by ibro911(m): 8:23am On Dec 31, 2009
waleshakur:

we can kill anyone in the name of our god, who are you to question us you kafir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@waleshakur,
who the f@ck is this hypocrite pr*ck??
thanks to NL, we can see your previous posts.his previous posts:

''The whole of the North needs to be stripped and caged and isolated. then the US should be invited to bomb the whole place. All hausas should die there. they are the scourge of Naija and islam''-Today at 05:54:15 AM

''Deaath to the Babangidas and their muslim focker followers. All you naija people looking to shed tears are no better than battered wives who run back to their husbands. We need their assets seized and their souls flayed for an inteest of 1000 years in hell for each injustice''-Today at 03:00:11 AM

''they should freeze giving visas to muslim northern naijas immediately at least for the next 10 years''-Today at 05:59:53 AM

and he later posts:
How dare you insult Islam!!! We should execute righteous vengeance of bloodshed for our holiness. you will all feel our wrath!!!!!!!!!We are the righteous ones you infidels. The noth shall flood the south and its kfirs with blood!!!!!!!!-Today at 04:20:02 AM

and in a thread that says 'who are the terrorists?'', he posts:
these guys, the muslims -Today at 02:27:42 AM

first you act like you're against the hausas and you later act like you're supporting.then you act like youre a muslim and act like you're against
looks like you've been up all night acting like a b@stard.

@MODERATOR, this guy should be banned asap and the posts deleted. he's going to cause nothing but trouble
Re: Olabowale Explains Islamic Killings by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 31, 2009
ibro911:

@waleshakur,
who the f@ck is this hypocrite pr*ck??
thanks to NL, we can see your previous posts.his previous posts:

''The whole of the North needs to be stripped and caged and isolated. then the US should be invited to bomb the whole place. All hausas should die there. they are the scourge of Naija and islam''-Today at 05:54:15 AM

''Deaath to the Babangidas and their muslim focker followers. All you naija people looking to shed tears are no better than battered wives who run back to their husbands. We need their assets seized and their souls flayed for an inteest of 1000 years in hell for each injustice''-Today at 03:00:11 AM

''they should freeze giving visas to muslim northern naijas immediately at least for the next 10 years''-Today at 05:59:53 AM

and he later posts:
How dare you insult Islam!!! We should execute righteous vengeance of bloodshed for our holiness. you will all feel our wrath!!!!!!!!!We are the righteous ones you infidels. The noth shall flood the south and its kfirs with blood!!!!!!!!-Today at 04:20:02 AM

and in a thread that says 'who are the terrorists?'', he posts:
these guys, the muslims -Today at 02:27:42 AM

first you act like you're against the hausas and you later act like you're supporting.then you act like youre a muslim and act like you're against
looks like you've been up all night acting like a b@stard.

@MODERATOR, this guy should be banned asap and the posts deleted. he's going to cause nothing but trouble

How do u know hes going to cause trouble?

We should not allow emotions to over shadow how post.
Re: Olabowale Explains Islamic Killings by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 31, 2009
waleshakur:

No one can kill for God or in Gods name.God doesnt send anyone message both christians and muslims. Any one who kills must also be killed.God isnt powerless to defend himself
Re: Olabowale Explains Islamic Killings by olabowale(m): 7:48pm On Dec 31, 2009
@No2Atheism: « #97 on: December 29, 2009, 05:15 PM »
. . .I noticed that this thread was opened a few months ago, can someone please confirm to me whether or not Olabowale has answered the questions yet or not . . .
Please defined what you call "Islamic killing", so that I may provide my own view from Quran and Sunnah! I do not know what could be defined as Islamic Killing except death of a person by himself, or by somebody else: both are generally forbidden. Definitely a person killing himself is completely forbidden by Quran and Sunnah. Killing somebody is forbidden, except by a mistake, or after thorough and complete judicial process, found guilty because of evil against the community and even individual who is bent on revenge.

The most liberal society, individual will act in the same manner. Is there a person whose loved one is killed off that will not want the killer to be punished in the same manner? What if the person the killer killed off is a 25 year apple of the eye, the rose flower of the heart of his beloved? Am sure you will like to string up the "armed robber gangs" of nigeria, who wake people up at night, ransack the whole house, sexually abuse the females, including the wife, the sisters, the daughters, while the male of the house cant do anything about it! I know you will like it, if its your home, for me I will be dead before that happens! Now thats my Islamic killing. I do hope you can tell me where I am wrong, or better give me your Christian killing, sorry Christian forgiveness in this case and see how your wife will rubbish you after that! No person in the community will accept your calling yourself a man, after that!

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Hamza Tzortis Great? ? ? / Closing Doors To Open More / Importance Of Shafi And Witri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.