Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,331 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Terrorist Fulani Herdsmen Release Video Claiming Links In Govt (old video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Terrorist Fulani Herdsmen Release Video Claiming Links In Govt (old video) (6814 Views)

Boko Haram Release Video Of 10 Women Abducted From Police Convoy In Borno (Photo / Wike: "I Will Release Video Of Police Commissioner Plotting To Rig Elections" / Budget: Heads May Roll In Govt Parastatals, Agencies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Terrorist Fulani Herdsmen Release Video Claiming Links In Govt (old video) by ukomko: 1:44am On Apr 28, 2016
A chilling video sent out by the militia arm of the Fulani herdsmen currently terrorising Nigeria claims that the group is supported and protected by the government of General Muhammadu Buhari.

The announcer in the video claims that the group is “everywhere in Nigeria”. The 6.37-minute video was sent to us by a reader on Wednesday, April 27, 2016.

According to our investigations the video was sent to the governor of Zamfara State, Abdul’aziz Abubakar Yari as a warning for him to call the Hausa farmers who rear cattle “to order”.

The video shows members of the Fulani militia, a terrorist group ranked as the 4th most deadly terrorist group in the Word Terror Index. Though the video doesn’t show any faces, it captures a group of men with AK47 rifles and motorcycles.

One of our editors provides a translation below from what he refers to as “adulterated Hausa” below:

“We are Fulani herdsmen declaring war against any tribe, be it Hausa or any tribe that has being subduing us. We are everywhere in Nigeria… Zamfara, Sokoto, Katsina, Niger, Kano, Kwara, Oyo, Anambra, Kebbi. Our mission is to destroy souls and claim their properties, especially those of the Hausas and other minority tribes that have ganged up against us to steal our cows.

“We will spill [the] blood of everyone in any community that kills one Fulani man. We are armed to the teeth and ever battle ready for any security agencies, if at all there is, because we have brothers in government circles. We have, on our side, top ranking officers, emirs, and what have you on our side and they are always willing to divulge secrets to us.

“Our people are in the military, the police, the secret police [Department of State Security Services], and many more.

“We are everywhere and we are not ignorant as you think we are. I am educated and knowledgeable of my Islamic rights. We have what it takes to defend ourselves come (sic) every time.

“We have beautiful women that will satisfy our sexual arousal, money, enough bullets, and others. We lack nothing. We have enough weeds to smoke.

“Take this video to the governor of Zamfara State. If he does not co-operate with us, we will bring an onslaught on farmers in Zamfara who stole our cows. Hausa man (sic) is not supposed to own a cow in the first place. They are all cows they stole from us, the Fulani.

“Any living soul in Nigeria that threatens a single Fulani man in the country will be dealt with by us.”

http://biafrasay.com/p/320621/

[video]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UW588spwsBc[/video]
Re: Terrorist Fulani Herdsmen Release Video Claiming Links In Govt (old video) by Karm16: 1:56am On Apr 28, 2016
Even the blind can see that Igbos and PDP are trying to politicize these terrorist groups. These cowards and their crying governor should find permanent solutions to eradicate Fulani grazing like their big brothers from the SW. Instead, they're pointing fingers at their political rivals. Fulani violence did not start nor will it end with this administration if all y'all do is cry and pray.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Terrorist Fulani Herdsmen Release Video Claiming Links In Govt (old video) by Solowande(m): 1:57am On Apr 28, 2016
we all know dat dullard bubu is dia number one link. cos he is d head boy of all cattle rearers

7 Likes

Re: Terrorist Fulani Herdsmen Release Video Claiming Links In Govt (old video) by LRNZH(m): 2:08am On Apr 28, 2016
Double post.
Re: Terrorist Fulani Herdsmen Release Video Claiming Links In Govt (old video) by LRNZH(m): 2:10am On Apr 28, 2016
This is unfortunate. The Fulani gangster is threatening all other Nigerian tribes (in all states) that they are well armed and will retaliate in greater effect to any harm done to a Fulani.

He went as far to say that for every dead Fulani person, 120 Hausas will be killed in retaliation. He even identifies himself, brag about their ammunitions, marijuana, women and alcohol while also claiming that they're are learned in Islamic knowledge.

He claims that they have informants in all government (security) agencies and will be aware in advance of any government plans to attack them.

No where was Buhari's name mentioned. 'Barayi' in Hausa means thieves. OP no need to politicise a genuine national issue. I call on the FG and our security forces to crush this negative development before it gets out of hand.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Terrorist Fulani Herdsmen Release Video Claiming Links In Govt (old video) by tit(f): 2:30am On Apr 28, 2016
Karm16:
Even the blind can see that Igbos and PDP are trying to politicize these terrorist groups. These cowards and their crying governor should find permanent solutions to eradicate Fulani grazing like their big brothers from the SW are doing, they're pointing fingers at their political rivals. Fulani violence did not start nor will it end with this administration if all y'all do is cry and pray.

why are you trying to divert attention from the threat of the criminals who made this video?
are you not happy your atrocities are being brought to light?

16 Likes

Re: Terrorist Fulani Herdsmen Release Video Claiming Links In Govt (old video) by Nobody: 2:38am On Apr 28, 2016
'In falz voice' is a one chance

2 Likes

Re: Terrorist Fulani Herdsmen Release Video Claiming Links In Govt (old video) by IamAtribalist: 2:41am On Apr 28, 2016
cool
Re: Terrorist Fulani Herdsmen Release Video Claiming Links In Govt (old video) by IamAtribalist: 2:42am On Apr 28, 2016
shocked
Re: Terrorist Fulani Herdsmen Release Video Claiming Links In Govt (old video) by IamAtribalist: 2:42am On Apr 28, 2016
Re: Terrorist Fulani Herdsmen Release Video Claiming Links In Govt (old video) by IamAtribalist: 2:43am On Apr 28, 2016
ggggg
Re: Terrorist Fulani Herdsmen Release Video Claiming Links In Govt (old video) by EemeritusMbam: 2:48am On Apr 28, 2016
LRNZH:
This is unfortunate. The Fulani gangster is threatening all other Nigerian tribes (in all states) that they are well armed and will retaliate in greater effect to any harm done to a Fulani.

He went as far to say that for every dead Fulani person, 120 Hausas will be killed in retaliation. He even identifies himself, brag about their ammunitions, marijuana, women and alcohol while also claiming that they're are learned in Islamic knowledge.

He claims that they have informants in all government (security) agencies and will be aware in advance of any government plans to attack them.

No where was Buhari's name mentioned. 'Barayi' in Hausa means thieves. OP no need to politicise a genuine national issue. I call on the FG and our security forces to crush this uprising before it gets out of hands.

They will always rope Buhari into anything, the criminal is threatening hausa people but ipob is saying something else. Dont know what they gain in politicizing the death of there own people. Pathetic

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Terrorist Fulani Herdsmen Release Video Claiming Links In Govt (old video) by FastShipping: 2:56am On Apr 28, 2016
Jonathan was in power for six years and Fulani militias killed thousands of Nigerians in Plateau, Nasarawa, Benue, Taraba, Kaduna, Kogi, Kano, Zamfara, Oyo, Kwara, Ogun, Lagos, Enugu and few other places without Jonathan doing anything about it. Jonathan kept quiet about Fulani atrocities because he didn't want to offend people in the North. Now Buhari is on the same path as Jonathan. Some of reasons why Jonathan was voted out was inaction when atrocities was going on. Now Buhari is on the same path as Jonathan. Make no mistakes about this. Buhari is on the same road as Jonathan.

I supported Buhari during the presidential election campaign and from what I have been seeing, Buhari does not really care about lives of people he swore to protect. I expected Buhari to have addressed this issue in the last six months but his actions so far suggest he is a man of no human feeling.

Nigerians are not only feeling the wrath of Fulani militias, they've been facing harassment of unruly soldiers as well. Buhari needs to start showing he cares. The body language of Buhari so far has shown he does not have any care for human life. I repeat, this man has no respect for human life.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Terrorist Fulani Herdsmen Release Video Claiming Links In Govt (old video) by tit(f): 3:16am On Apr 28, 2016
Karm16:
Even the blind can see that Igbos and PDP are trying to politicize these terrorist groups. These cowards and their crying governor should find permanent solutions to eradicate Fulani grazing like their big brothers from the SW are doing, they're pointing fingers at their political rivals. Fulani violence did not start nor will it end with this administration if all y'all do is cry and pray.

are you more Yoruba than myself?
Emie kee?
do you speak for yoruba peoples?
are you the Alafin?
Are you Emperor Ademusiwa?
Are you Oyo Mesi?
Have you seen any Yoruba in your life?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorist Fulani Herdsmen Release Video Claiming Links In Govt (old video) by ephemm(m): 3:56am On Apr 28, 2016
So much bigotry on this thread

It should never get to FP

3 Likes

Re: Terrorist Fulani Herdsmen Release Video Claiming Links In Govt (old video) by dorodee(m): 4:29am On Apr 28, 2016
FastShipping:
Jonathan was in power for six years and Fulani militias killed thousands of Nigerians in Plateau, Nasarawa, Benue, Taraba, Kaduna, Kogi, Kano, Zamfara, Oyo, Kwara, Ogun, Lagos, Enugu and few other places without Jonathan doing anything about it. Jonathan kept quiet about Fulani atrocities because he didn't want to offend people in the North. Now Buhari is on the same path as Jonathan. Some of reasons why Jonathan was voted out was inaction when atrocities was going on. Now Buhari is on the same path as Jonathan. Make no mistakes about this. Buhari is on the same road as Jonathan.

I supported Buhari during the presidential election campaign and from what I have been seeing, Buhari does not really care about lives of people he swore to protect. I expected Buhari to have addressed this issue in the last six months but his actions so far suggest he is a man of no human feeling.

Nigerians are not only feeling the wrath of Fulani militias, they've been facing harassment of unruly soldiers as well. Buhari needs to start showing he cares. The body language of Buhari so far has shown he does not have any care for human life. I repeat, this man has no respect for human life.

We are back to 1985... History has a way of repeating itself if proper care is not taken!

Soon #Istandforbuhari will become #Itireforbuhari.

9 Likes

Re: Terrorist Fulani Herdsmen Release Video Claiming Links In Govt (old video) by jen4r: 4:49am On Apr 28, 2016
it's unfortunate that gun is not free like pure water in this country ,
Re: Terrorist Fulani Herdsmen Release Video Claiming Links In Govt (old video) by EemeritusMbam: 5:17am On Apr 28, 2016
FastShipping:

I agree with you. Word!

1 Like

Re: Terrorist Fulani Herdsmen Release Video Claiming Links In Govt (old video) by EemeritusMbam: 5:18am On Apr 28, 2016
tit:

are you more Yoruba than myself?
Emie kee?
do you speak for yoruba peoples?
are you the Alafin?
Are you Emperor Ademusiwa?
Are you Oyo Mesi?
Have you seen any Yoruba in your life?

So you are no more from middlebelt? You kids amuse me with the way you claim different tribe on this forum. What a shame

4 Likes

Re: Terrorist Fulani Herdsmen Release Video Claiming Links In Govt (old video) by tit(f): 5:20am On Apr 28, 2016
Karm16:

Oni laaro. No be only Yoruba. E sese bere. Soon una go even claim Yoruba on una birth certificate just to stay in Yorubaland once this god forsaken country breaks apart. When will you ipods stop pointing at your father's compound with your left hand?

stop derailing the thread.
my grandmother is from Ido-Ani.
you people should stop all this bigotry and stupidity.
instead of dividing the country,
let us do things that will bring our countrymen together.
let us go on with wan Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Terrorist Fulani Herdsmen Release Video Claiming Links In Govt (old video) by jom28gy(m): 5:33am On Apr 28, 2016
that's what we are saying.fulani
Re: Terrorist Fulani Herdsmen Release Video Claiming Links In Govt (old video) by jazinogold(m): 5:35am On Apr 28, 2016
kiss
Re: Terrorist Fulani Herdsmen Release Video Claiming Links In Govt (old video) by mightyhazell: 5:39am On Apr 28, 2016
Karm16:
Even the blind can see that Igbos and PDP are trying to politicize these terrorist groups. These cowards and their crying governor should find permanent solutions to eradicate Fulani grazing like their big brothers from the SW. Instead, they're pointing fingers at their political rivals. Fulani violence did not start nor will it end with this administration if all y'all do is cry and pray.
can u pls explain how u managed 2 link ipob with this video?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorist Fulani Herdsmen Release Video Claiming Links In Govt (old video) by Karm16: 5:47am On Apr 28, 2016
mightyhazell:
can u pls explain how u managed 2 link ipob with this video?

The same way una manage to link Buhari with this violence. I'm not a fan of Buhari and FG, so save the verses for someone who cares.
You think politicians are this dumb? You guys find it so easy to believe this nonsense, but you cry foul when Arase linked Fulani attack in Enugu to an Igbo police saboteur. If you're going to play opposition, use common sense. And I don't mean Ben Bruce's fake common sense.

6 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Yet To Apologise To Nigerians For Its Failure’ / INEC’s Performance In 2019 Presidential Election, Shambolic – SDP / Photos Of Northerners Stopping Trucks From Supplying Food Items To Southwest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.