Stats: 3,159,034 members, 7,838,585 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

INEC Chiefs Got Diezani’s N23.3b For Poll - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Chiefs Got Diezani’s N23.3b For Poll (21370 Views)

$43.4m, £27,800, N23.2m Found In Ikoyi Residence Finally Forfeited / N23 Billion Bribe: EFCC Arrests PDP Chiefs, Former Ministers / Gov Polls: EFCC Arrests INEC Chiefs For Taking N675m In Bribes (2) (3) (4)

Re: INEC Chiefs Got Diezani’s N23.3b For Poll by ademusiwa11: 9:18am On Apr 28, 2016
Re: INEC Chiefs Got Diezani’s N23.3b For Poll by demarc001: 9:18am On Apr 28, 2016
E haf happen

Re: INEC Chiefs Got Diezani’s N23.3b For Poll by tinsel: 9:18am On Apr 28, 2016
Geslie Khan served in Rivers during the election, though is currently serving in Cross River.
Re: INEC Chiefs Got Diezani’s N23.3b For Poll by Asebaba1(m): 9:19am On Apr 28, 2016
op Where is your father when the same mumu were ruling and are still ruling? I believe he was wailing then and you continued that is why they will keep ruling you.
criminalmindz:
Lies and propanganda govt. Government of no direction that's same reason IBB overthrew buhari. Mumu na mumu no matter the age

Re: INEC Chiefs Got Diezani’s N23.3b For Poll by davibid: 9:19am On Apr 28, 2016
A nation of over 170 million people, only one and half percent have garnered all the wealth meant for the whole Nigeria.

cry

£600,000 for only one wrist watch!

You people are wicked!

EFCC I beg you don't spare any body enough is enough! Chai...

embarassed

Re: INEC Chiefs Got Diezani’s N23.3b For Poll by NaijaEfcc: 9:20am On Apr 28, 2016
hahahaha to cover the fulani herdsmen massacre we go hear all sorts of new hahaha Oya ZOMBIES breakfast is READY!!

Re: INEC Chiefs Got Diezani’s N23.3b For Poll by Yksoul(m): 9:26am On Apr 28, 2016
THESE DESTROYERS AGAIN!!! GOD PUNISH THEM

Re: INEC Chiefs Got Diezani’s N23.3b For Poll by NovusHomo(m): 9:28am On Apr 28, 2016
omenka:
Which hero?? The scandalously foolish paragon of corruption is no better than the herd of soulless gargoyles that constitute the bulk of his supporters especially on this forum.

He knew he lost the election, and down in his heart he wanted to derail the process, but upon wise counsel and on consideration that consequence of whatever untoward decision he took will definitely not spare his life in the short/long run, he decided to take a step back.

Jonathan was never a graceful loser as his dry-cleaners want people to believe- he was/is one hell of a terrible loser, just like his inconsolable supporters.

You are, indeed, very charitable in your assessment of Fortunato. History is not likely to be so nice. Jonathan was the worst disaster that ever happened not only to Nigeria and Africa, but to the black race. Thinking of him, of the opportunity he had, and what he made of that opportunity make you wanna cry. It's unbelievable that a man will waste so much goodwill, love, and resources the way he did. I need to stop. One can only hope that Nigeria and Nigerians will learn from this traumatic experience.

Re: INEC Chiefs Got Diezani’s N23.3b For Poll by 4nobody4every1: 9:29am On Apr 28, 2016
modath:

If this is true, it amounts to insult upon injury for Hero, share the money & still got a bruised nose..
Chai, Jonathan and his cronies bled Nigeria completely angry angry angry sad

Re: INEC Chiefs Got Diezani’s N23.3b For Poll by YaksonFCA(m): 9:30am On Apr 28, 2016
Hm!
Re: INEC Chiefs Got Diezani’s N23.3b For Poll by Mendelssohn(m): 9:34am On Apr 28, 2016
49cents:
I wish they can loot this country to death so that each zone will go their separate ways bloodlessly

Shoro niyen?
Re: INEC Chiefs Got Diezani’s N23.3b For Poll by greatiyk4u(m): 9:35am On Apr 28, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Media Trial grin grin grin grin
Same way you have tried and convicted OKOROCHA here

Re: INEC Chiefs Got Diezani’s N23.3b For Poll by greatiyk4u(m): 9:35am On Apr 28, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Media Trial grin grin grin grin
Same way you have tried and convicted OKOROCHA here

Re: INEC Chiefs Got Diezani’s N23.3b For Poll by NovusHomo(m): 9:36am On Apr 28, 2016
omenka:
Some kids on the forum, getting to learn about the existence of the word "propaganda" have decided "let's use it as many times as possible before it goes out of fashion so when they take a headcount of those who used the word, our names would be included".

Tell those ones their own name and they'd still yell "propaganda".

What a pity. Lost little kids.

And they want to be appointred to serve as Ministers.

Re: INEC Chiefs Got Diezani’s N23.3b For Poll by NovusHomo(m): 9:40am On Apr 28, 2016
kodded:

undecided undecided

sharap your mouth

If it is about goodluck Jonathan you are quick to comment but if it is about the hardships Nigerians are currently facing or the fulani attacks you will avoid thos thread like ebola

undecided undecided

Re: INEC Chiefs Got Diezani’s N23.3b For Poll by sweetgala(m): 9:41am On Apr 28, 2016
okosodo:
Whoever believes this has no brains at all. The buhari i know will not do investigation up to this point before throwing this woman in jail. She is even in london, they dont tolerate stealing anywhere so, if the woman is not in jail in london, na propaganda

I believe it as there is more than enough evidence to prove that corruption has wrecked havoc on Nigeria and it's people. Our bank balance does not taly with our respective income and expenditure over the past several years.

I know what you would recourse to and beofe you do let me assist you. Is Tinubu equally corrupt ? , the answer is yes , but his day of retribution is not here yet, he'll have his day too

Re: INEC Chiefs Got Diezani’s N23.3b For Poll by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 28, 2016
If true, joe is pathetic!

Re: INEC Chiefs Got Diezani’s N23.3b For Poll by NovusHomo(m): 9:43am On Apr 28, 2016
kodded:

undecided undecided

sharap your mouth

If it is about goodluck Jonathan you are quick to comment but if it is about the hardships Nigerians are currently facing or the fulani attacks you will avoid thos thread like ebola

undecided undecided

Please let's not forget that those hardships are results of Fortunato's ineffectual bufoonery. Just sayin'

Re: INEC Chiefs Got Diezani’s N23.3b For Poll by czaratwork: 9:44am On Apr 28, 2016
Why are the releasing Northerners who sign undertaking? They released Nenadi Usman on health ground after she signed undertaking to return her stolen money. Is this country for the northerners? Yeye dey smell. Selective judgement. Even Oyibo don talk am say im dey use him funds pursue his enemies.

Until the southerners rise up to this unfair treatment by BUHARI and his COHORTS. Buhari wants to divide this country.

Don't get it twisted I don't support corruption. I also hate injustice.
Re: INEC Chiefs Got Diezani’s N23.3b For Poll by kemelyt: 9:45am On Apr 28, 2016
All this sharing of money formula in the previous government was just too too much na, God help us from the hands of our leaders.

Re: INEC Chiefs Got Diezani’s N23.3b For Poll by Leiman100(m): 9:46am On Apr 28, 2016
caleb404:

Please stop engaging children in arguments. Pray for him to grow up. Can't you see he's still a child?

He probably has no job, neither responsibilities. You know them by how they talk. I can bet you that boy never work money on his own to buy bicycle in his entire existence. How do you explain to a kid that fuel and light affects your business? The only thing he understands is his bread and butter, give that to him and he's cool.
is a pity, for your mind you are making sense

Re: INEC Chiefs Got Diezani’s N23.3b For Poll by Man2utd(m): 9:46am On Apr 28, 2016
Now you understand why FFK was willing to die with Jonathan, an still waiting for revelations on orubebe.

Re: INEC Chiefs Got Diezani’s N23.3b For Poll by George2016(m): 9:47am On Apr 28, 2016
Share the money to my account 0002445678 StanbicIBTC or els I no go better for all those who steal our Nigerian money.

Re: INEC Chiefs Got Diezani’s N23.3b For Poll by ISpiksDaTroof: 9:49am On Apr 28, 2016
I warned them but they didn't listen.

Re: INEC Chiefs Got Diezani’s N23.3b For Poll by Yomboy4ever(m): 9:52am On Apr 28, 2016
Dis people looted a lot of people destiny and d people involved continue shouting lies and propaganda.
Can't blame them, no matter how you try tell a mad person that he/she is not alright he will always fight back by saying you are mad.

Re: INEC Chiefs Got Diezani’s N23.3b For Poll by Yomboy4ever(m): 10:01am On Apr 28, 2016
criminalmindz:
Lies and propanganda govt. Government of no direction that's same reason IBB overthrew buhari. Mumu na mumu no matter the age

They gave you names, dates, location and figures and even cctv video about those who have shared your destiny and dis is all you could come up with.
U need an urgent destiny recovery slap whalai...

Re: INEC Chiefs Got Diezani’s N23.3b For Poll by owanedo: 10:03am On Apr 28, 2016
okosodo:
Whoever believes this has no brains at all. The buhari i know will not do investigation up to this point before throwing this woman in jail. She is even in london, they dont tolerate stealing anywhere so, if the woman is not in jail in london, na propaganda
you that have brain just look at what is coming out from it. SMH.

Re: INEC Chiefs Got Diezani’s N23.3b For Poll by Firefire(m): 10:06am On Apr 28, 2016
APC and their media propaganda... when the chips are down, they introduce another half-baked EFCC investigation to dose tension. cheesy cheesy

Buhary should immediately address Nigerians on the state of the nation and stop this show of shame.

I do not hold brief for corrupt elements, let them face firing squad after their conviction.

Re: INEC Chiefs Got Diezani’s N23.3b For Poll by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 28, 2016
okosodo:

Fellow NAIRALANDER! in as much as I really don't like this present govt because lying is their stock in trade.But these guys are giving incontrovertible evidences like account numbers,Banks ,Names,times,days et al.What do you say?

Re: INEC Chiefs Got Diezani’s N23.3b For Poll by dahaz(m): 10:07am On Apr 28, 2016
modath:

If this is true, it amounts to insult upon injury for Hero, share the money & still got a bruised nose..
Haha madam you wicked oo.That was an upper cut you gave.

Re: INEC Chiefs Got Diezani’s N23.3b For Poll by Deen77: 10:24am On Apr 28, 2016
okosodo:

Madam peace voice, " I don't want to give my husband food in the prison".

Governor Ganduje Boards Economy Class As He Leaves Owerri For Abuja (pics) / Video Of Senator Agege In Senate As He Resumes Plenary / 50 Terrorists, 12 Soldiers, Policemen Feared Killed In Borno Attacks.