Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,590 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police (29775 Views)

Zara Gift Onyinye Identifies With Fulani Herdsmen. Photos / Legs Of Victim Of Enugu Attack Amputated. Photo / Enugu Attack: Police Releases Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police by Doubleagent008(m): 3:21pm On Apr 28, 2016
I have nothing else to say than thunder fire you oga CP. the thunder doesn't need press up it should just come right away.
see rubbish talk. So the similar pattern seen in other Areas of the country too are Hoodlums right? e-diots every F-ing where.
Re: Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police by adconline(m): 3:28pm On Apr 28, 2016
alizma:

use your brain. the commissioner is an Igbo man not Hausa this time.
So his boss is Igbo? So GMB is Igbo? So the CP in Benue who blamed invaders from other African countries instead of blaming the Fulanis is Igbo?
Re: Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police by Ngozi123(f): 3:29pm On Apr 28, 2016
phemmyutd:

Your personal Assumption

Yes, it's my opinion. Am I not allowed to share my opinion on a messageboard or do we not have the right to exercise our freedom of speech?
Re: Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 28, 2016
Ratello:

. and what should warrant this? undecided
. What warranted the killing of those Innocent Souls by the HERDSMEN?
Re: Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police by EazyMoh(m): 3:40pm On Apr 28, 2016
fhranciz:

who was ur/is english teacher. i guess it has to be buhari too.
Even though his post is three times longer than yours, you made more errors in yours than he did in his.
People living in a glass house....
Re: Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police by ngoziama: 3:40pm On Apr 28, 2016
NorthernParrot:
The attack in Enugu State that resulted in death of number of people,has nothing to do with Fulani herdsmen. It's rather a clash of two groups of hoodlums in the area who attacked themselves -
Enugu State. ~ Commissioner of Police Nwobodo OlechukwuEnugu State. on Channels TV.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJZ6B0Lrbbg

Born Liar.shut your corrupt trap.ewu
Re: Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police by ngoziama: 3:45pm On Apr 28, 2016
NorthernParrot:
The attack in Enugu State that resulted in death of number of people,has nothing to do with Fulani herdsmen. It's rather a clash of two groups of hoodlums in the area who attacked themselves -
Enugu State. ~ Commissioner of Police Nwobodo OlechukwuEnugu State. on Channels TV.

Born Liar.shut your corrupt trap.ewu aturu
Re: Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police by chidozieikeji2: 4:02pm On Apr 28, 2016
End time igbo judas this man is a pure definition of the biblical judas end time commissioner
Re: Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police by ataspray(m): 4:38pm On Apr 28, 2016
otukpo:
Another twist.

They want to conceal the truth.
this is the truth. it had nothing to do with herdsmen. nnamdi kanu is the cause of the actual fulani attacks in the south east. most of the so called fulani attacks now, are just reprisal attacks. including benue. people dont know what has been done to them. enugu attacks were well planned,calculated,pre-meditated and carried out. its not everything the media reports, or CAN report. fulani herdsmen have always been in existence atleast since our democracy, ask urself why all these is happening now?? its not abnormal for fulani herdsmen to have clashes with their host communities,something very similar happened recently in lagos didn't it? but not to the extent of what's happening in enugu. I am not fulani by the way, I am igbo. and we igbo people do not know how to play the game of politics, that's our problem. the attacks in enugu were sponsored by igbo men.
Re: Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police by leostenus: 5:00pm On Apr 28, 2016
NIGERIAN POLICE MUST STOP DECEIVING GULLIBLE NIGERIANS. IF HERDSMEN ARE NOT GUILTY, WHO THEN IS? SO IPOB KILLED AGATU PEOPLE, ONDO PEOPLE, DELTANS AND SO MANY THAT HAVE BEEN KILLED IN DIFFERENTS PARTS OF THIS COUNTRY? POLICE SHOULD NOT PROVOKE US THE MORE TO AVOID A CONDITION THEY CAN NOT HANDLE. SHAME ON NIGERIAN USELESS POLICE. LET THE ARMY LEAVE THE PEOPLE TO FACE THEIR ENEMIES SO THAT WE WILL KNOW THE REAL PERPETRATORS. MY PROBLEM WITH NIGERIANS IS THAT MAJORITY Of THEM REASON FROM THEIR STOMACH. UNTIL WE LEARN TO REASON WELL, THESE WICKED LEADER WILL NIT STOP THESE THEIR EVIL ENTERPRISE.
Re: Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police by Litmus: 5:05pm On Apr 28, 2016
ataspray:

this is the truth. it had nothing to do with herdsmen. nnamdi kanu is the cause of the actual fulani attacks in the south east. most of the so called fulani attacks now, are just reprisal attacks. including benue. people dont know what has been done to them. enugu attacks were well planned,calculated,pre-meditated and carried out. its not everything the media reports, or CAN report. fulani herdsmen have always been in existence atleast since our democracy, ask urself why all these is happening now?? its not abnormal for fulani herdsmen to have clashes with their host communities,something very similar happened recently in lagos didn't it? but not to the extent of what's happening in enugu. I am not fulani by the way, I am igbo. and we igbo people do not know how to play the game of politics, that's our problem. the attacks in enugu were sponsored by igbo men.

Tremendously disappointing, the lies , even worst the deaths....Jesus embarassed so, let's be brave and ask one of the questions that might be on some minds. If....how can i put this... okay, let me put it like this: if agitators can do this to their own peoples', what couldn't they do to Deltans in a breakaway Biarfra?

And we Deltans don't get to escape the same questions too, if those agitators (delta militants) supposedly representing the common mans interest can blow up pipelines, destroying peoples feeding grounds without a care for the decades it would take for the echo system to recover, if at all, what will they be like in power?

Maybe, I'm just being biased since i already feel that many of these tribal nationalists agitators presently in Nigeria are only after personal aggrandizement. They're just miffed because they're not the ones in power stealing the people heritage.
Re: Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police by mensdept: 5:11pm On Apr 28, 2016
See the state commissioner, hoping for promotion in the zoo. Very soon he'll be retired lol

1 Like

Re: Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police by Ugwoji101(m): 5:53pm On Apr 28, 2016
That's what you get when a power drunken CP have been promised promotion to the rank of AIG by his fulani master.
Re: Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police by pinkcita: 6:10pm On Apr 28, 2016
Segadem:
[size=14pt]Who?

Fulani? Policemen or Enugu people?
[/size]
Everybody
Re: Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police by ojtech8291: 6:18pm On Apr 28, 2016
Is like this man is under the influence of "ungwo". It is laughable. A whole commissioner of police saying this. He should provide the hoodlums or go to jail. All these leaders are playing with human life in the name of politics.
Re: Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police by BudeYahooCom: 6:25pm On Apr 28, 2016
The SecGen of Fulani herdsmen who revealed to us that half of yorubaland had been grazing reserves since the lugardian days did not deny the attacks.

Guess who now believes what the police says? Guess who now defends the fulani who HAVE NOT DENIED THE KILLINGS- Yorubas and Southerners in APC.

Fulanis get plenty slave for nigeria no be small.
Re: Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police by luggy(m): 6:28pm On Apr 28, 2016
C.P is a useless fulani buhari man, GOD will punish all of them
Re: Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police by BudeYahooCom: 6:33pm On Apr 28, 2016
The guy is simply taking orders from above. Is there any federal body where buhari doesn't manipulate things with his meddlesome filthy hands?
Re: Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police by mytym1: 8:24pm On Apr 28, 2016
NorthernParrot:

Another story don show
Re: Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police by Harpesin(m): 9:19pm On Apr 28, 2016
Ratello:
I am beginning to suspect the plan by some enemies of Nigeria...."herdsmen" herdsmen ......this is what I keep hearing.. .....these same herdsmen that depend on their hosts to sustain their cattle will still be the one to "attack" them in the cool of the night and burn down their host's homes to achieve what? This is nothing but an external force at work wanting to break us up. As much as I detest the unruly and pugnacious nature of the nomadic Hausa/Fulani's, I don't think the Hausa/Fulani herdsmen that we see almost everyday are the ones killing and maiming people around.....no no no I don't think so. Nigerians beware some forces that are living with us are playing the "ethnic games with our psyche" let's be watchful.

How come they always vacate their camp under 2-3hours of the incident? same thing happened in Benin some weeks ago
Re: Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police by Newmanluckyman(m): 12:24am On Apr 29, 2016
omenka:
There are dark, very dark, forces working overtime to ensure their predictions about Buhari's government's come to pass. They have found a comfortable tool in "Fulani herdsmen" and will milk it for all its worth- but God pass una.

Time will tell.
... Why is it that ur common sense is not always common? Must you play politics with human life? Where is the humanity in you?

Your country is witnessing a difficult moment in her existence all you could do is to politiced it. You can do better my brother.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Political Thugs Storm Hotel In Asaba, Beat APC Members To Coma. Photos / EFCC, ICPC Go After Okowa, Official Invitations Sent / Hamza Al-Mustapha Visits Asari Dokubo (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.