Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,223 members, 7,849,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:53 AM

I‘ll Run For Presidency In 2019 – Lamido - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I‘ll Run For Presidency In 2019 – Lamido (584 Views)

2019: Lamido, Fayose, Makarfi, Others Have Nothing To Offer, Buhari Will..- SGF / Ikoyi $43 Million: Magu, Presidency In Dilemma Over The Discovered Cash / I Will Run For Presidency Under PDP In 2019 – Lamido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I‘ll Run For Presidency In 2019 – Lamido by agentofhell(m): 7:42am On Apr 28, 2016
A former governor of Jigawa State, Sule Lamido, on Monday said he would contest the nation’s Presidency on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party in 2019. Lamido made this known to newsmen in his village, Bamainain, which is located in the Birnin- Kudu Local Government Area of the state. He, however, said the party’s ticket would not be given to anybody on the platter of gold, adding that a candidate must earn it. “If my party finds me worthy of its presidential ticket to serve Nigeria, I will thank God and oblige. “Although there are issues in the party that we are all working to resolve; we hope to have success soon and come out united. “As I’m talking to you now, we are working silently to resolve our differences and bring back to our fold those that left the party for the All Progressives Congress,” he said. The former governor said that the internal crisis within the PDP was the reason for its defeat in the 2015 general election. He said that the party had the capacity to rule the country again, stressing, however, that the members must work hard to achieve that. Lamido denied any rift between him and his successor, Governor Muhammad Badaru of the APC. http://www.punchng.com/ill-run-for-presidency-in-2019-lamido/ lalasticlala you hear
Re: I‘ll Run For Presidency In 2019 – Lamido by ramdris(m): 7:47am On Apr 28, 2016
It's ur right and it's our right to make sure u don get there as well. Bloody mofo angry angry
Re: I‘ll Run For Presidency In 2019 – Lamido by ajoskele(m): 7:47am On Apr 28, 2016
By the time EFCC reopens his book of sins, yes, he would run for and from Buhari!!

1 Like

Re: I‘ll Run For Presidency In 2019 – Lamido by DaBullIT(m): 7:50am On Apr 28, 2016
grin Our DUTY as Nigerians

Is ti end PDP's reign of impunity

As long as it's PDP

Nigerians will vote against

ramdris:
It's ur right and it's our right to make sure u don get there as well. Bloody mofo angry angry
Re: I‘ll Run For Presidency In 2019 – Lamido by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 28, 2016
Lamido has shown himself as a committed party man. He's one of the few politicians who were angry at the way Jonathan was handed the Presidential ticket without a primary. He could have left the party like some of his colleagues in the New PDP but he didn't do so. I like the fact that he has made his ambition known so early. But I don't see him as a man whose candidacy can get the PDP enough northern votes. The PDP must lure either Atiku or Kwankwaso to the party with its presidential ticket. These are the two men who have a fair chance against Buhari in the North.
Re: I‘ll Run For Presidency In 2019 – Lamido by dondo83(m): 8:34am On Apr 28, 2016
bejeiodus:
Lamido has shown himself as a committed party man. He's one of the few politicians who were angry at the way Jonathan was handed the Presidential ticket without a primary. He could have left the party like some of his colleagues in the New PDP but he didn't do so. I like the fact that he has made his ambition known so early. But I don't see him as a man whose candidacy can get the PDP enough northern votes. The PDP must lure either Atiku or Kwankwaso to the party with its presidential ticket. These are the two men who have a fair chance against Buhari in the North.

All we do is to give some politicians imaginary reputation. atiku that barely has a say in adamawa will now beat buhari? unless something happens to buhari or pdp wins tinubu over so as to regain south west. North will always give buhari 10m plus voters . No northerner can unseat buhari

1 Like

Re: I‘ll Run For Presidency In 2019 – Lamido by OgundeleT(m): 8:35am On Apr 28, 2016
bejeiodus:
atiku or kwankwaso will only try better than lamido but they cant still defeat buhari in the north.
Re: I‘ll Run For Presidency In 2019 – Lamido by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 28, 2016
dondo83:

All we do is to give some politicians imaginary reputation. atiku that barely has a say in adamawa will now beat buhari? unless something happens to buhari or pdp wins tinubu over so as to regain south west. North will always give buhari 10m plus voters . No northerner can unseat buhari
Go through what I wrote again and you would see where I said "a fair chance against Buhari". I am too politically aware to fool myself that any politician can defeat Buhari in the North. But any of these men can shave off some northern votes from Buhari.

1 Like

Re: I‘ll Run For Presidency In 2019 – Lamido by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 28, 2016
dondo83:

Go through what I wrote again and you would
see where I said "a fair chance against Buhari". I
am too politically aware to fool myself that any
politician can defeat Buhari in the North. But any
of these men can shave off some northern votes
from Buhari.
Re: I‘ll Run For Presidency In 2019 – Lamido by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 28, 2016
OgundeleT:

atiku or kwankwaso will only try better than lamido but they cant still defeat buhari in the north.
No living politician can defeat Buhari in the North. I am acutely aware of that. But I believe either Atiku or Kwankwaso can shave off some votes from Buhari in the North.

1 Like

Re: I‘ll Run For Presidency In 2019 – Lamido by Amanwulu1(m): 8:53am On Apr 28, 2016
Beware of persecution frm d fg. I knw u hv a case but no one has said somethimg 4 sometime now. Seem u wnt to lose ur peace bc they're coming after u.
Re: I‘ll Run For Presidency In 2019 – Lamido by Amanwulu1(m): 8:53am On Apr 28, 2016
Beware of persecution frm d fg. I knw u hv a case but no one has said somethimg 4 sometime now. Seem u wnt to lose ur peace bc they're coming after u. No b say I b ur fan oo!

(1) (Reply)

Evil Senator Confessed: Budget Has Been Padded For More Than 5years- Picture / PHOTO: Nigerian Man Stabs A Fellow Nigerian To Death In Ghana Over Toothbrush / We Re In Trouble As Southerners Your Land Or Ur Blood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.