Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,432 members, 7,850,518 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:06 AM

Fulani Heardsmen Attacks, National Grazing Zones, & Islamization Of Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Heardsmen Attacks, National Grazing Zones, & Islamization Of Nigeria. (713 Views)

Obasanjo Attacks National Assembly. / My Encounter With Fulani Heardsmen In Umuchigbo Enugu / National grazing bill has expired, says senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Heardsmen Attacks, National Grazing Zones, & Islamization Of Nigeria. by ceaz4r(m): 8:22am On Apr 28, 2016
The recurring spates of attacks from these heardsmen and the level of destruction they leave in their wake has become a thing of great worry. Nigeria is gradually sliding into a precarious situation.

It is becoming obvious someone or group has an agenda. When we say someone is hell bent on islamizing Nigeria, some people out of ignorance say, no one person or group can islamize Nigeria.

Ask yourselves these pertinent questions:
1) Why are there so many recurring cases of Fulani heardsmen attacks in recent times?
2) Why is the President very silent about it & hence these attacks go on unabated?
3) Why is there the discussion of creating National Grazing Zones in the country coming this same time there are repeated cases of gruesome attacks in several states?
4) Now, fourthly, are there no grasses in the north? If they can farm vegetables & other crops in the north, can't they grow grasses for their cattle? Why can't those thousands of kilometers of empty & uninhabited lands in the north be converted to graving lands? Streams & rivers run through these lands, so they can have all season green land if they apply irrigation agriculture to it.

If the National Grazing Policy comes to effect and grazing zones are created in all states in the south, where the National Grazing Commission has the powers to take up land, and to a size of land that it deems fit, what do we have in our hands? You and I know that this will be in several kilometers per state/s.
Remember it is marked for grazing, not for businesses or housing estate or building of cluster industries, etc, no. It is for GRAZING! So this becomes automatically an Hausa/Fulani community. (Or please tell me, are there Igbos,Yorubas, Ijaws, Tivs, Urhobos, etc also into cattle rearing & nomadic activities?) So this becomes their homes. They build their houses, their mosques, their markets, have their Emirs & Sarikis. Procreate & expand. We're talking of gazzeted zones running in kilometer squares each. Now I ask again, should this happen, what do we have in our hands?

If the Fulanis coming from afar can strike with this level of destructions, how about when they now have a place within us? Where they now have a takeoff base/command base/strike base. If a few of these Fulanis can visit a community and instill this much fear & destruction on a whole community what do you imagine they can do when they now have a base right within us. If they can come from several miles away and pillage a whole village and occupy such community, what happens when they are now taking off from within?

Fulanis are Jihadists. They bring in Islam with violence as they go. Very same of how they brought in Islam in northern Nigeria. Uthman Dan Fodio comes to mind. Now descendants of this man have been known to preach they will never rest till the Qur'an is dipped into the sea in the Southern part of Nigeria. Even President Mohammadu Buhari, some years ago was caught on record to say "I will continue to show openly and inside me the total commitment to the Sharia movement that is sweeping all over Nigeria. God willing, we will not stop the agitation for the total implementation of the Sharia in the country.”
So, people of the south, count your teeth with your tongue.

Full quote:

Retired General Buhari on Sharia Law:
"Sharia should be introduced in full across Nigeria…I will continue to show openly and inside me the total commitment to the Sharia movement that is sweeping all over Nigeria…God willing, we will not stop the agitation for the total implementation of the Sharia in the country…It is a legal responsibility which God has given us, within the context of one Nigeria, to continue to uphold the practice of Sharia wholeheartedly and to educate non-Muslims that they have nothing to fear…What remains for Muslims in Nigeria is for them to redouble their efforts, educate Muslims on the need to promote the full implementation of Sharia law."
-– Former Military Head of State, Gen. (Rtd) Muhammadu Buhari, speaking in Kaduna at a seminar organized by the Supreme Council of Sharia in Nigeria, August 2001.

http://republicreporters.com/let-buhari-recant-his-2001-islamic-expansionist-doctrine-then-well-believe-his-nobody-can-islamize-nigeria-in-2014/

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/12/insurgency-buharis-call-full-sharia/

http://allafrica.com/stories/200108270276.html

Now look at the scenario here:

Fulanis continue to invade and pillage communities down south picking their targets at their discretion, unabated.

While at this, create so much fear and confusion.

Create a lot more fear and pandemonium so much that when we throw the idea that creating a National Grazing Zone is the panacea, they, the south will openly welcome it.

Then the Grazing zones are created. Which in effect they have just succeeded in creating Launching/command zones using constitutional powers.

Then in the fullness of time, commence a simultaneous attack throughout the south of Nigeria with so much destruction and overrun the whole of the south in days!

A word is enough for the wise. Let those who have ears hear & listen.
Re: Fulani Heardsmen Attacks, National Grazing Zones, & Islamization Of Nigeria. by olafum1(m): 8:23am On Apr 28, 2016
They can't try it
Re: Fulani Heardsmen Attacks, National Grazing Zones, & Islamization Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 28, 2016
mtcheew...headless and bottomless
Re: Fulani Heardsmen Attacks, National Grazing Zones, & Islamization Of Nigeria. by Qelvin(m): 8:31am On Apr 28, 2016
Jokes apart its time Igbos form a armed militia that will encompass the protection of all Igbo territory...this ipob and massob rubbish is just a waste of time, we are tired of empthy ultimatums...we need action, if you guys are suddenly clueless on how to defend yourselves..please pm me, I'm in the US marine, and access to sophisticated weaponry is not a problem...just the right source and supply chain needed to saturate the East withthis weapons, and of course commited and battle ready youths that are willing to kill and be killed.
Re: Fulani Heardsmen Attacks, National Grazing Zones, & Islamization Of Nigeria. by LMFashions: 8:33am On Apr 28, 2016
olafum1:
They can't try it

When this happens its ur type dat will be found wanting. Just look at how u just discarded the OP even with what's happening around without poundering about it. SMH
Re: Fulani Heardsmen Attacks, National Grazing Zones, & Islamization Of Nigeria. by johnbuck81(m): 8:35am On Apr 28, 2016
Buhari is implementing the islamization agenda.
Re: Fulani Heardsmen Attacks, National Grazing Zones, & Islamization Of Nigeria. by ricsman(m): 8:54am On Apr 28, 2016
somebody is waking the spirit of bakassi boys.....

if u ask me, I think they should recoup with States government backbone.
Re: Fulani Heardsmen Attacks, National Grazing Zones, & Islamization Of Nigeria. by ceaz4r(m): 10:03am On Apr 28, 2016
Some people will still be living in denials even when is happening right in front of them.
Re: Fulani Heardsmen Attacks, National Grazing Zones, & Islamization Of Nigeria. by MaziObidike(m): 3:58pm On Apr 28, 2016
This can't be considered as inciting because there is no more incitement than what these animals without anything humane remaining within them are already doing and welling to do more.

I have not and never seen anyone achieve much within his/her comfort zone. There are every indication that we are now in the fullness of time for the manifestation of the Mosaic rule... There is absolutely no one race that has the monopoly for violence, maiming, killing and destruction.

I used to have some iota of believe in one f***ing Nigeria. I think I know better now. Not like I am too dumb to have noticed that Nigeria is a fraud; but I chose to give her plenty rope to hang herself. Sorry guys Naija is dead and gone to the grave (make old roger catch am for grave first).

The President has issued his orders on the Fulani issue. This is about 24 hours after the order and no single arrest has been effected. Have the filos all vanished?

....for me and my folks, we have made our decision. Don't ask me what it is. It's for like minds.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Backasi Boys Regrouping Ohanaeze Demand Self Defense / 3 Nigerians Nabbed, 8 Policemen Wounded In A Violent Drug Raid In Mumbai, India / Giwa FC of Jos goalkeeper, Timothy Chichi Okere dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.