Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,347 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

This Is Why Mercy Johnson Is The Most Talented Nollywood Actress (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Is Why Mercy Johnson Is The Most Talented Nollywood Actress (Photo) (62288 Views)

Anita Joseph, Your Sitting Position Is Unladylike - Fans Tell Actress (Photo) / Is The Oyinbo Man Genevieve Nnaji's Husband? - Fan Asks Actress (Photo) / Secret Revealed Why Mercy Johnson The Nigeria Actress Boobs Increases That Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why Mercy Johnson Is The Most Talented Nollywood Actress (Photo) by Hillzy(m): 8:07pm On Apr 28, 2016
T
Re: This Is Why Mercy Johnson Is The Most Talented Nollywood Actress (Photo) by Faniran82: 8:11pm On Apr 28, 2016
hhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Mercy Johnson Is The Most Talented Nollywood Actress (Photo) by bobbito: 8:12pm On Apr 28, 2016
She is just one of those actresses but i am not her fan

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Mercy Johnson Is The Most Talented Nollywood Actress (Photo) by Sijo01(f): 8:14pm On Apr 28, 2016
freecocoa:
What won't I read on NL?

Lalasticlala, why? cry

cheesy cheesy take heart babe. Let's flow with the new nl cheesy
Re: This Is Why Mercy Johnson Is The Most Talented Nollywood Actress (Photo) by franugo(m): 8:14pm On Apr 28, 2016
gohzieh:
And this made front page? Just 1picture makes her talented?

Sheer waste of thread meant for useful job vacancy.

i cant even begin to imagine the level of sheer lunacy d mod who brought this poo-infested thread to fp must be going thro,..he needs deliverance 4rm t.b. joshua, oyedepo n suleiman put together.cry

op is just being silly, dnt blame him tho, thats d default mode of most nigerians,,

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Mercy Johnson Is The Most Talented Nollywood Actress (Photo) by omotee1234(m): 8:17pm On Apr 28, 2016
Make dey carry me go sambisa forest make i go hawk for best actress
Re: This Is Why Mercy Johnson Is The Most Talented Nollywood Actress (Photo) by sholay2011(m): 8:17pm On Apr 28, 2016
While Mercy is a really talented actress, i will still rank Bimbo Akintola and Nse ikpe Etim above her. Stephanie Okereke too is really good.

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why Mercy Johnson Is The Most Talented Nollywood Actress (Photo) by Seunnzy(m): 8:17pm On Apr 28, 2016
And this made FP

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why Mercy Johnson Is The Most Talented Nollywood Actress (Photo) by freecocoa(f): 8:21pm On Apr 28, 2016
Sijo01:

cheesy cheesy take heart babe. Let's flow with the new nl cheesy
I'm trying, I'm really trying but it's becoming depressing. angry

How you been?
Re: This Is Why Mercy Johnson Is The Most Talented Nollywood Actress (Photo) by Legbo6: 8:21pm On Apr 28, 2016
MERCY JOHNSON IS ACTUAL CREDIBILITY ND MOST TALENTED ACTRESS NIGERIA HAS EVR PRODUCED, SHE'S ACTRESS OF ALL CORNERS, FROM HOUSE MAID, GATE WOMAN VILLAGE GIRL WRESTLER, LOVER ND 2 NAME D REST :PMERCY JOHNSON IS ACTUAL CREDIBILITY ND MOST TALENTED ACTRESS NIGERIA HAS EVR PRODUCED, SHE'S ACTRESS OF ALL CORNERS, FROM HOUSE MAID, GATE WOMAN VILLAGE GIRL WRESTLER, LOVER ND 2 NAME D REST
Re: This Is Why Mercy Johnson Is The Most Talented Nollywood Actress (Photo) by psalmistkakah(m): 8:23pm On Apr 28, 2016
I lover heir.....her
Re: This Is Why Mercy Johnson Is The Most Talented Nollywood Actress (Photo) by Redgo: 8:25pm On Apr 28, 2016
Re: This Is Why Mercy Johnson Is The Most Talented Nollywood Actress (Photo) by Kassychuks(f): 8:27pm On Apr 28, 2016
AnotherSeun:
this picture is the reason why she is the most talented nollywood actress? undecided
am not doubting her credibility tho,, but op yu dey waste thread
Dat u're FTC does nt giv u d ryt 2tlk 2 OP lyk dat....lolzzz
Re: This Is Why Mercy Johnson Is The Most Talented Nollywood Actress (Photo) by vickodedon(m): 8:27pm On Apr 28, 2016
Shit!!

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Mercy Johnson Is The Most Talented Nollywood Actress (Photo) by geraldhumphrey(m): 8:28pm On Apr 28, 2016
madenigga:
The main reason y mercy johnson even ever got into fame was because of her crazy shape nd sexy scenes she used to act, if she started off with all these house girl scenes nobody wud hv noticed her.
That time she was soooo sexy that even Nigerian artists and Ghanians were using her to sing e.g duncan mighty, sarkodie.
Not that she's tooo much in acting.
idiot! U dnt knw histories nd u ar quoting dem. . . . .haven't u watch 'THE MAID? Who on earth dnt knw its one of her first movies? Click like if u knw nd share if u dnt knw.

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why Mercy Johnson Is The Most Talented Nollywood Actress (Photo) by Redgo: 8:28pm On Apr 28, 2016
AnotherSeun:
this picture is the reason why she is the most talented nollywood actress? undecided
am not doubting her credibility tho,, but op yu dey waste thread
i thought my thread could have been more frontpage worthy!!! black man and politics. which way
Nigerian bloggers, very smart copycats. smh
Re: This Is Why Mercy Johnson Is The Most Talented Nollywood Actress (Photo) by Kassychuks(f): 8:30pm On Apr 28, 2016
madenigga:
The main reason y mercy johnson even ever got into fame was because of her crazy shape nd sexy scenes she used to act, if she started off with all these house girl scenes nobody wud hv noticed her.
That time she was soooo sexy that even Nigerian artists and Ghanians were using her to sing e.g duncan mighty, sarkodie.
My dear 4get,d lady dey try,shez too mch

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Mercy Johnson Is The Most Talented Nollywood Actress (Photo) by Kassychuks(f): 8:32pm On Apr 28, 2016
Sijo01:
This is one of the reasons why I love her. She can interpret any role.
Exactly!!!Lyk perfectly wel
Re: This Is Why Mercy Johnson Is The Most Talented Nollywood Actress (Photo) by samsam2019: 8:38pm On Apr 28, 2016
janzguy:
Little or no actress in Nollywood can put up with this level of originality and professionalism.

www.divineloveudorji..co.ke/2016/04/this-is-mercy-johnson-is-most-talent.html?m=1
it would have made more sense if you posted a video.

Only then can we judge her protayal of the role

So according to you if I take a picture like that it means I'm a good actor abi?
Re: This Is Why Mercy Johnson Is The Most Talented Nollywood Actress (Photo) by AsanwaKC(f): 8:39pm On Apr 28, 2016
it's because she like bouncing her assets up and down....
Re: This Is Why Mercy Johnson Is The Most Talented Nollywood Actress (Photo) by Divinerose(f): 8:39pm On Apr 28, 2016
she is good though
Re: This Is Why Mercy Johnson Is The Most Talented Nollywood Actress (Photo) by megareal: 8:43pm On Apr 28, 2016
In reality, she is really good but @Op, dat your pix no cut am at all.
Re: This Is Why Mercy Johnson Is The Most Talented Nollywood Actress (Photo) by Adadio: 8:43pm On Apr 28, 2016
meeky007 post=She is good. Iroham security says so45131909:
OLAJUMOKE TINS
Re: This Is Why Mercy Johnson Is The Most Talented Nollywood Actress (Photo) by Sijo01(f): 8:46pm On Apr 28, 2016
freecocoa:
I'm trying, I'm really trying but it's becoming depressing. angry

How you been?

Try harder, it will get better, hopefully cheesy

...been good. I trust you've been good too
Re: This Is Why Mercy Johnson Is The Most Talented Nollywood Actress (Photo) by Chukzyfcb(m): 8:48pm On Apr 28, 2016
Mercy the most talented actress? I don't agree
But if you said the Most VERSATILE, I agree
Her versatility is her strength.
We have top talented actresses in Nigeria, rita dominic, stephanie okereke. So saying she is the MOST TALENTED is Just an Opinion and not a TRUE FACT.
For me, she is the MOST VERSATILE
Re: This Is Why Mercy Johnson Is The Most Talented Nollywood Actress (Photo) by Missmossy(f): 8:49pm On Apr 28, 2016
Lol grin

This reason isn't enough though.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Mercy Johnson Is The Most Talented Nollywood Actress (Photo) by iduisaiah(m): 8:50pm On Apr 28, 2016
I just want to know if it possible for someone to change his/her date of birth on jamb website and the amount involve in Carry out the process.thanks
Re: This Is Why Mercy Johnson Is The Most Talented Nollywood Actress (Photo) by freecocoa(f): 8:55pm On Apr 28, 2016
Sijo01:

Try harder, it will get better, hopefully cheesy

...been good. I trust you've been good too
Lol, okay then. cheesy

Been aite, good to to see you.
Re: This Is Why Mercy Johnson Is The Most Talented Nollywood Actress (Photo) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 28, 2016
So if she was acting in a posh environment with posh cars and clothing, her acting wouldn't count abi? It's suffer head that is worrying you poster.
Re: This Is Why Mercy Johnson Is The Most Talented Nollywood Actress (Photo) by Ajorosun: 9:11pm On Apr 28, 2016
janzguy:
Little or no actress in Nollywood can put up with this level of originality and professionalism.

www.divineloveudorji..co.ke/2016/04/this-is-mercy-johnson-is-most-talent.html?m=1

Op dats not true. it's because she no fine nt bcoz of professionalism......... fact
Re: This Is Why Mercy Johnson Is The Most Talented Nollywood Actress (Photo) by LordDecency(m): 9:14pm On Apr 28, 2016
Such Post Just Dy Make FP....

I Guess The Mods Are Celebratinq.... grin
Re: This Is Why Mercy Johnson Is The Most Talented Nollywood Actress (Photo) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 28, 2016
madenigga:
u r very correct, there was a time i cud not watch her movies because they were becoming too sexual

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kiss Daniel Buys His Second House In Lagos (Photos) / Ifeanyi David Adeleke 1st Birthday: Davido & Chioma Host Party For Their Son / AIR OBO: Davido's Private Jet Costs About N9 Billion (See Details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.