Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,869 members, 7,817,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

This Is Why Mercy Johnson Is The Most Talented Nollywood Actress (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Is Why Mercy Johnson Is The Most Talented Nollywood Actress (Photo) (62298 Views)

Anita Joseph, Your Sitting Position Is Unladylike - Fans Tell Actress (Photo) / Is The Oyinbo Man Genevieve Nnaji's Husband? - Fan Asks Actress (Photo) / Secret Revealed Why Mercy Johnson The Nigeria Actress Boobs Increases That Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why Mercy Johnson Is The Most Talented Nollywood Actress (Photo) by youngambi(m): 9:20pm On Apr 28, 2016
just de observe her breast cooljust de observe her breast
Re: This Is Why Mercy Johnson Is The Most Talented Nollywood Actress (Photo) by ObaKlaz: 9:33pm On Apr 28, 2016
philcupid:
What is body count?
Tiwa Savage, answer that please. *passes her the mic*

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Mercy Johnson Is The Most Talented Nollywood Actress (Photo) by talitakumi: 9:36pm On Apr 28, 2016
I stopped watching nollywood when I saw a ghost on wrist watch.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Mercy Johnson Is The Most Talented Nollywood Actress (Photo) by Realhommie(m): 9:40pm On Apr 28, 2016
madenigga:
The main reason y mercy johnson even ever got into fame was because of her crazy shape nd sexy scenes she used to act, if she started off with all these house girl scenes nobody wud hv noticed her.
That time she was soooo sexy that even Nigerian artists and Ghanians were using her to sing e.g duncan mighty, sarkodie.
Not that she's tooo much in acting.
She's got it all.... Perhaps you hvn't seen many of her movies , if you have you'll give it to her.

She's one actress who's always so natural and original in whatever role she plays, she isn't just talented, simply put she's blessed.

She may not be rated as highly as the Omotola's, Genevieve's et al but believe me, her delivery is second to none. IMO she's best by miles coz those other more internationally recognized acts like i already mentioned cn't play these sorta roles that MJ plays and do better than her but she can best their performance in whatever roles.
Re: This Is Why Mercy Johnson Is The Most Talented Nollywood Actress (Photo) by ksington: 9:41pm On Apr 28, 2016
AnotherSeun:
this picture is the reason why she is the most talented nollywood actress? undecided
am not doubting her credibility tho,, but op yu dey waste thread
na rubber thread?
Re: This Is Why Mercy Johnson Is The Most Talented Nollywood Actress (Photo) by Realhommie(m): 9:44pm On Apr 28, 2016
emmayodata:
She's good but not the best. Genevieve is more talented
Genevieve can't be more talented than MJ. Not now, not ever.

She may be more popular and more successful but most definitely not more talented.. I respect ur opinion though but that's a wrong notion you've got.
Re: This Is Why Mercy Johnson Is The Most Talented Nollywood Actress (Photo) by pretty16(f): 10:05pm On Apr 28, 2016
She's just a magnificent actress. She's Versatile., Can act anything, Agbero, Village girl, Princess, Jamaican girl etc
Re: This Is Why Mercy Johnson Is The Most Talented Nollywood Actress (Photo) by Udofire(m): 10:06pm On Apr 28, 2016
Lacomus:
Can this make Angelina Jolie the best actress in Hollywood ?
My friend! Do they hawk food on the head abroad?
We have different culture so you act what pertains to your culture.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Mercy Johnson Is The Most Talented Nollywood Actress (Photo) by winniz: 10:20pm On Apr 28, 2016
Just cos of that picture make her the most talented Nollywood actress undecided She's talented no doubt but not in any way the most talented. I will go for Queen Nwokoye and Cha-Cha Eke even before Mercy Johnson.
Re: This Is Why Mercy Johnson Is The Most Talented Nollywood Actress (Photo) by bee444: 10:41pm On Apr 28, 2016
I hate Nollywood movies like real. The titles they gave to movies irritates me further. What is "Talented Blood, Blood of the Orphans, Bleeding Heart, Soul to Soul, The King is Mine, The Queen is mine, Beautiful beast?

Their movies never depict reality and lack originality. Illiterate producers are responsible for this sh*t
Re: This Is Why Mercy Johnson Is The Most Talented Nollywood Actress (Photo) by TruthHurts1(m): 10:55pm On Apr 28, 2016
AnotherSeun:
this picture is the reason why she is the most talented nollywood actress? undecided

Anyone who takes Nollywood seriously doesn't deserve to be taken seriously himself.
Re: This Is Why Mercy Johnson Is The Most Talented Nollywood Actress (Photo) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 28, 2016
Udofire:

My friend! Do they hawk food on the head abroad?
We have different culture so you act what pertains to your culture.
she's a wonderful actress bt not because of this .
Re: This Is Why Mercy Johnson Is The Most Talented Nollywood Actress (Photo) by Babyphinas(f): 11:51pm On Apr 28, 2016
She is good
Re: This Is Why Mercy Johnson Is The Most Talented Nollywood Actress (Photo) by sholasure(m): 12:16am On Apr 29, 2016
She can interpret any role.
Re: This Is Why Mercy Johnson Is The Most Talented Nollywood Actress (Photo) by banmee(m): 2:04am On Apr 29, 2016
AnotherSeun:

Haven't you realised this yet? Nigerians are easily dazzled. A shiny coin in the sand would amaze most Nigerians.
Re: This Is Why Mercy Johnson Is The Most Talented Nollywood Actress (Photo) by Ibro2005: 6:43am On Apr 29, 2016
Thief of last order
Re: This Is Why Mercy Johnson Is The Most Talented Nollywood Actress (Photo) by danny6ix(m): 9:45am On Apr 29, 2016
another rubbish.
Re: This Is Why Mercy Johnson Is The Most Talented Nollywood Actress (Photo) by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 29, 2016
Maka why,?
Re: This Is Why Mercy Johnson Is The Most Talented Nollywood Actress (Photo) by zela(m): 1:32pm On Apr 29, 2016
AnotherSeun:
Hmmm... Look at dat piks well and understand what de op meant... to talk of wasting thread sef... u wan put am for needle sew cloth?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Kisses Prince Kpokpogri, Her New Boyfriend (Photos) / Portable Wears Matching Outfit With His Wife To Celebrate Her On Her Birthday / Genevieve Nnaji Shares No Makeup Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.