Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Samsung Notebook Series 9 Spec - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Samsung Notebook Series 9 Spec (687 Views)

Samsung Notebook 7 Spin Price And Notification. / I Want To Sell My Used Samsung Notebook / Samsung Notebook 7 Spin 16GB Ram, 1TB HDD, Core i7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Notebook Series 9 Spec by emma1983: 12:36pm On Apr 28, 2016
When we talk of design and quality if you don’t add Samsung to the list,I suggest you pick up the dictionary to check for the word quality to get the meaning.Samsung recently added something new to their collection,its the Samsung Notebook 9 series for 2016 a 15-inch and 13.3-inch laptops.

To see full specification click the link

SOURCE: http://goodyviews.com/samsung-notebook-series-9-reviewspec-price-in-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

Shareit For PC / My Laptop Does Not Power On Even On Full Battery / It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.