Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,320 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Why Do Muslims Have To Believe These? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Muslims Have To Believe These? (1650 Views)

Muslims Have A Right To Islamise Nigeria - Emmanuel Adetoyese Badejo / 6 Sneaky Lies The Devil Wants You To Believe / 32 Reasons Why I Will Continue To Believe In God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Muslims Have To Believe These? by Ayomivic(m): 3:27pm On Apr 28, 2016
Why do Muslim have to believe these?

There are so many things in Islam that i as person can never believe about Muhammed. pls pardon me for not called Muhammed 'prophet'. Calling him prophet is like i am deceiving myself.There are so many things in Islam i cant believe was from God as muslim claimed but i will write some here

1 That Muhammf is a Prophet of God- No Muslims has ever convince me to believe that Muhammed is truely a God's pophet as Muslims claimed. Muslim believed Muhammed as last and seal of prophets but there is no evidence of this. Muhammed proclaimed himself to be prophet which there was no prophecy on this from past prophets, God did not call him, no genuine miracle to prove it, no withnesses of third perty to his prophethood. Unlike the past prophet called by God some see vission, some were fortold by prophecy etc

2.Muhammed a prophet and self withness of his prophethood- why was it that nobody during muhammed time sees sign to confirme the prophethood of Muhammed. He was the only one that provide evidence to surport himslf. Jesus disciples heard voice from heaven that confirmed Jesus. Jesus prophecized and it come to pass ,the jews scripture confirmed him.

Moses divided the sea by power of God, people heard the voice of God on mount Sinai, they ate mana from God,God gave them water in wilderness. Elijar asked God for the fire to consume the offering in the present of baal prophet and people and it was done without leaving their present. Muhammed have no single withness. Even when confronted to asked him three question that men have already known he take a permission to come answer later. You know the rest of story.

3 God gave quron to Muhammed- i don't buy the story of how God give Muhamme quron but thank God some hadiths had revealed how Muhammed turned his wishes and desires to revelation If God gives Quron, i expected to see original of those distorts verses of Bible in Quron, i did not expect repeatation of stories in quron not expect plagiarism in quron. I did not expect Muhammed not to understand the mission of Jesus who he succeds, i expect Muhammed to have full knowlege of atleast ten prophecies of the past prophets about him the seal of prophet. Jesus did have full knowlege of all jews prophet's prophecies about him even those that people dont see or understand, why not Muhammed the seal of all prophet, the leader of all prophet, the holiest of all prophet, a keinde gbegbon baba Fatimoh

4. Muhammed can't read or write nor have the knowleged of scripture- this is giant lie. One or two things Muslims cannot dispute is that Muhammed was not blind and dumb,we all agree tha one can learn by hearing not by reading alone. there were Jews and Christians in mecca during Muhammed time. The Muslims story also made us understand that Muhammed used to follow -Abu Talib who was merchant on caravans Apart of these he know of Kaditat's uncle Waraqua who was christian.Kadijar took Muhammed to waraqua and the story did not tell us much about Waraqua and Muhammed, the period between them before Muhammed was know by public to be prophet and what Muhammed umderstood or knew about Waraquh's religion.

5. God named Religon Islam and that Abrahm, Moses ,Jesus is Muslim - big lie from Quran. If God want to name his religion i think he would have done that to Abraham who he called out of his father's house .And if God forget he should have remember to tell Moses who he handed over the law to or the Israelite he spoke the law to or tell Aaron who he made high preist that stood in his present in tabernacle.God did not name any religion religion were named by men. The men of God as been explained themselves from time of Abrahan not by religion but by language and tribe e.g Hebrew, Jew . Christian was named by men in Antioch and Muhammed named his religion Islam. God knows his people not by religion but by their heart.

6. Isra and Mi'raj story- how can Muslim believe this story. From begining to the end of the story is full of ****
.Many more lies in Quron.

in conclussion permit me to say Hebrews God (Yahweh) that is Jews and Christian God is not Muslim God (Allah).

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslims Have To Believe These? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 28, 2016
Ayomivic:

There are so many things in Islam that i as person can never believe about Muhammed. pls pardon me for not called Muhammed 'prophet'. Calling him prophet is like i am deceiving myself.There are so many things in Islam i cant believe was from God as muslim claimed but i will write some here

1 That Muhammf is a Prophet of God- No Muslims has ever convince me to believe that Muhammed is truely a God's pophet as Muslims claimed. Muslim believed Muhammed as last and seal of prophets but there is no evidence of this. Muhammed proclaimed himself to be prophet which there was no prophecy on this from past prophets, God did not call him, no genuine miracle to prove it, no withnesses of third perty to his prophethood. Unlike the past prophet called by God some see vission, some were fortold by prophecy etc

2.Muhammed a prophet and self withness of his prophethood- why was it that nobody during muhammed time sees sign to confirme the prophethood of Muhammed. He was the only one that provide evidence to surport himslf. Jesus disciples heard voice from heaven that confirmed Jesus. Jesus prophecized and it come to pass ,the jews scripture confirmed him.

Moses divided the sea by power of God, people heard the voice of God on mount Sinai, they ate mana from God,God gave them water in wilderness. Elijar asked God for the fire to consume the offering in the present of baal prophet and people and it was done without leaving their present. Muhammed have no single withness. Even when confronted to asked him three question that men have already known he take a permission to come answer later. You know the rest of story.

3 God gave quron to Muhammed- i don't buy the story of how God give Muhamme quron but thank God some hadiths had revealed how Muhammed turned his wishes and desires to revelation If God gives Quron, i expected to see original of those distorts verses of Bible in Quron, i did not expect repeatation of stories in quron not expect plagiarism in quron. I did not expect Muhammed not to understand the mission of Jesus who he succeds, i expect Muhammed to have full knowlege of atleast ten prophecies of the past prophets about him the seal of prophet. Jesus did have full knowlege of all jews prophet's prophecies about him even those that people dont see or understand, why not Muhammed the seal of all prophet, the leader of all prophet, the holiest of all prophet, a keinde gbegbon baba Fatimoh

4. Muhammed can't read or write nor have the knowleged of scripture- this is giant lie. One or two things Muslims cannot dispute is that Muhammed was not blind and dumb,we all agree tha one can learn by hearing not by reading alone. there were Jews and Christians in mecca during Muhammed time. The Muslims story also made us understand that Muhammed used to follow -Abu Talib who was merchant on caravans Apart of these he know of Kaditat's uncle Waraqua who was christian.Kadijar took Muhammed to waraqua and the story did not tell us much about Waraqua and Muhammed, the period between them before Muhammed was know by public to be prophet and what Muhammed umderstood or knew about Waraquh's religion.

5. God named Religon Islam and that Abrahm, Moses ,Jesus is Muslim - big lie from Quran. If God want to name his religion i think he would have done that to Abraham who he called out of his father's house .And if God forget he should have remember to tell Moses who he handed over the law to or the Israelite he spoke the law to or tell Aaron who he made high preist that stood in his present in tabernacle.God did not name any religion religion were named by men. The men of God as been explained themselves from time of Abrahan not by religion but by language and tribe e.g Hebrew, Jew . Christian was named by men in Antioch and Muhammed named his religion Islam. God knows his people not by religion but by their heart.

6. Isra and Mi'raj story- how can Muslim believe this story. From begining to the end of the story is full of ****

in conclussion permit me to say Hebrews God (Yahweh) that is Jews and Christian God is not Muslim God (Allah).
Ur point exactly?
Re: Why Do Muslims Have To Believe These? by aminusanti(m): 5:43pm On Apr 28, 2016
Oyin93:

Ur point exactly?

All am seeing in your post is pure ignorance n lacking basic knowledge of islamic scripture I swear. I suggest u should go and study islamic scriptures properly with open mind and ask the people of knowledge for better explanation if not no explanation here ll make any sense to you.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslims Have To Believe These? by annunaki2(m): 7:20pm On Apr 28, 2016
Oyin93:

Ur point exactly?

Point being mohammed was a fake prophet and islam is a false religion.

aminusanti:

All am seeing in your post is pure ignorance n lacking basic knowledge of islamic scripture I swear. I suggest u should go and study islamic scriptures properly with open mind and ask the people of knowledge for better explanation if not no explanation here ll make any sense to you.

We have studied islamic scriptures properly and asked questions from islamic scholars but all we hear is lies, errors, inconsistencies, contradictions and deliberate cover ups for the fraud that islam is.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslims Have To Believe These? by Blackfire(m): 7:21pm On Apr 28, 2016
aminusanti:

....actually is the other way round, Muslim were asked to seek guidance from Christians.

The guy raised a solid point, which even u are mesmerized, answer the op if u can, if not hush.
Re: Why Do Muslims Have To Believe These? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 28, 2016
aminusanti:

y u quote me na?
Re: Why Do Muslims Have To Believe These? by aminusanti(m): 11:45pm On Apr 28, 2016
Oyin93:

y u quote me na?
Sorry mistake
Re: Why Do Muslims Have To Believe These? by aminusanti(m): 11:47pm On Apr 28, 2016
annunaki2:

Point being mohammed was a fake prophet and islam is a false religion.

We have studied islamic scriptures properly and asked questions from islamic scholars but all we hear is lies, errors, inconsistencies, contradictions and deliberate cover ups for the fraud that islam is.
U are an expert in what u are doing, Lying!!
We all knw you..
Re: Why Do Muslims Have To Believe These? by aminusanti(m): 12:22am On Apr 29, 2016
Blackfire:

....actually is the other way round, Muslim were asked to seek guidance from Christians.

The guy raised a solid point, which even u are mesmerized, answer the op if u can, if not hush.

That's why debating with u pple is nothing but waste of time, u pick verses and twist the way it sounds cool to u and explaining it to u in it context become a problm..

* QUESTION NO 1: who said we should seek guidance from christians?

*Why do u bliv in the verse that u misquoted?

* Do you believe in the prophet that was sent the verse to??

* Do you believe in Allah?

If all negative then u have no direction...

Seriously, u guys are funny. It's so obvious u guys r misquoting qur'an n hadiths deliberately out hatred jst to misguide pple thinking d reader r stupid.. unknowingly, u guys are helping in spreading islam cus this is exactly what makes the intelligent pple go into studying islam and at the end they ll embrace it without single doubt.
You never sit and wonder why is it the fastest growing religion in the world despite what media is propagating n ignorant agents like u are spreading... seek knowledge x2 my guy and stop wasting ur time as you only live once.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslims Have To Believe These? by aminusanti(m): 12:32am On Apr 29, 2016
Ayomivic:

Re: Why Do Muslims Have To Believe These? by Blackfire(m): 1:00am On Apr 29, 2016
aminusanti:

That's why debating with u pple is nothing but waste of time, u pick verses and twist the way it sounds cool to u and explaining it to u in it context become a problm..

* QUESTION NO 1: who said we should seek guidance from christians?

*Why do u bliv in the verse that u misquoted?

* Do you believe in the prophet that was sent the verse to??

* Do you believe in Allah?

If all negative then u have no direction...

Seriously, u guys are funny. It's so obvious u guys r misquoting qur'an n hadiths deliberately out hatred jst to misguide pple thinking d reader r stupid.. unknowingly, u guys are helping in spreading islam cus this is exactly what makes the intelligent pple go into studying islam and at the end they ll embrace it without single doubt.
You never sit and wonder why is it the fastest growing religion in the world despite what media is propagating n ignorant agents like u are spreading... seek knowledge x2 my guy and stop wasting ur time as you only live once.

Islam is the fastest growing religion? U are still in incubation of ignorance.

I only live once, but mohamed is still in hell awaiting judgement... *shocked?* pick up your quran and read.

People are leaving Islam in droves after reading the terror of mohamed.. Why is it that u cant leave Islam once u are in? What is the penalty for leaving Islam as a Muslim? .

Do u know how many people who ve left Islam because of me?.

Are u so sure of Islam? .

Just tell me one or two things that makes mohamed a prophet?.

If mohamed's father was a pagan, an his name was abdulallah(slave of Allah)... Now this is the question which Allah again is mohamed propagating? Which one is God among the two? Or are they the same?.

Let me stop here.

Shkr.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslims Have To Believe These? by promise101: 8:43am On Apr 29, 2016
aminusanti:

YOU ARE A FOOL!!!!!!!

That's always your response whenever you are at the verge of being exposed.

To hell with your sex slave master!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslims Have To Believe These? by aminusanti(m): 9:01am On Apr 29, 2016
[quote author=Ayomivic post=45124117]Why do Muslim have to believe these?

Christian scholars out there who make some of the biggest lies against Islam, deceiving their Christian people into having wrong ideas about Islam, so when you have normal Christians coming up to you with these kind of arguments, you must know that this person is simply arguing from what he saw and heard from Christian polemic against Islam.

Here are some list of the miracles, u can go and get detail explanation on each if u wish

*Splitting of the Moon  
*Food Multiplication  
*Water Multiplication 
*Supplication for Rain  
*Lights to guide Companions  
*Crying of the stem of the Date-palm Tree  
*Glorification of Allah by the Prophet's meals
*The explusion of a liar's corpse by the Earth
*The Speech of the Wolf 
*The Prophet's Night Journey to Jerusalem and Ascent to the Heavens
*etc

First of all, Muhammad peace be upon him was indeed foretold in the original Aramaic Bible.  And the name of GOD Almighty in the original Aramaic Bible was indeed "Allah".
Beside from this, I would like to ask you the same question about the Bible's Prophets who have Books in today's Bible:  
1- Did Moses have any witnesses or was he foretold in any previous book to prove that he was truthful?
2- Did King David have any witnesses or was foretold in the books that came before him?   How do you believe in his revelations when he slept with his neighbor's wife?
3- Did Solomon, Ezra, Isaiah, Ezekiel, Job and the rest of the Prophets foretold each others?  How do you believe in Solomon's revelations when he said that his wife's "vagina tastes like wine" for him?
4- Were the Disciples of Jesus foretold in the Bible?
5- Was the Disciple Paul foretold in the Bible, since he never even met Jesus in person?
The answer to the all of the above is NO!  Non of the Bible's Prophets except for Jesus and Muhammad was ever foretold.  They just happened without any prior warnings. 

3 God gave quron to Muhammed- i don't buy the story of how God give Muhamme quron but thank God some hadiths had revealed how Muhammed turned his wishes and desires to revelation
nonsense!..study d scriptures with open mind you will know why

If God gives Quron, i expected to see original of those distorts verses of Bible in Quron, i did not expect repeatation of stories in quron not expect plagiarism in quron. I did not expect Muhammed not to understand the mission of Jesus who he succeds, i expect Muhammed to have full knowlege of atleast ten prophecies of the past prophets about him the seal of prophet. Jesus did have full knowlege of all jews prophet's prophecies about him even those that people dont see or understand, why not Muhammed the seal of all prophet, the leader of all prophet, the holiest of all prophet, a keinde gbegbon baba Fatimoh

Now the irony is that if the Quran had different stories about these figures and what happened, these same critics would use this to argue against the Quran, that the Quran has come from a different source (god) from the one that revealed the Bible. In fact, this is exactly what the critics argue, because while many of the same stories are retold in the Quran, there are some areas where the story differs from that of the Bible

So the critics allege that these differences is because the author of the Quran is in fact not the same author of the Bible, thus Islam is incorrect when it asserts that it follows the same God as the previous peoples (Jews and Christians). So on one hand when the Quran has the same story, it’s plagiarizing, on the other hand, when it has a somewhat different take on what happened, it’s proof that it’s false! This is a classic example of you’re damned if you do, and damned if you don’t; it’s a lose-lose situation no matter what.

if the Quran was simply copying from the Bible, and this was supposedly being done by the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh), why would he then change some of the stories? It makes no sense that if he has no divine source behind him, to be changing stories and some specific details, which can then be used as an argument against him later on. Rather if he was a false prophet, he would have copied the stories and left them as they are, and then add his own touch to it by adding that he’s now from that line to continue from where the others left off. So why the need to change the stories (an argument the critics bring up) if he was simply plagiarizing? That makes no sense at all. If the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) wanted to win followers from the Christians and Jews (as a false prophet), the best and easiest way of doing so would be to conform completely to what is in their scriptures, rather than diverging on some (key) areas.

It makes no sense from somebody who is (supposedly) disingenuous with ulterior motives to plagiarize from another text for these disingenuous ulterior motives, to then decide to change parts of the story from the texts he’s supposedly plagiarizing from, thus losing him followers and bringing unnecessary arguments against him. The similarities between the Bible and the Quran is not down to plagiarizing, but rather it is down to both books having the same author-source, the one who revealed and was involved in the incidents during the times of the Bible, is the same one who revealed and was involved during the time of the Quran and the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh). 

What are you trying to say here??

All the prophets of God are submitters including prophet jesus (pbuh)

As for the name Islam -and being a submitter (a Muslim), in this verse (40:66) Allah has commanded Muhammad (pbuh), and all those who believe in the Quran to:
"Say: ‘I have been forbidden to worship those whom you worship beside Allah, since there have come to me clear signs from my Lord. And I am commanded to submit (be in submission - Islam, in Arabic) to the Lord of the Worlds".and all God’s Messengers taught their followers to be in Submission Meaning to be Muslims.
It is not only what Islam teaches, it is also the only logical conclusion. The same God had sent messengers to every people from the beginning. All the people have had the same fair chance to go to Heaven (while alive, not after their death). Since the beginning there has never been a need to change the way to go to Heaven. And all the messengers taught "The same religion", as in (42:13) above.

[s]6. Isra and Mi'raj story- how can Muslim believe this story. From begining to the end of the story is full of ****

in conclussion permit me to say Hebrews God (Yahweh) that is Jews and Christian God is not Muslim God (Allah).[/s]
Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslims Have To Believe These? by smoy: 9:27am On Apr 29, 2016
[quote author=aminusanti post=45144127][/quote]well done Aminu, soon or later they shall come to know but better the sooner.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslims Have To Believe These? by aminusanti(m): 9:30am On Apr 29, 2016
promise101:

YOU ARE A FOOL!!!!!!!

That's always your response whenever you are at the verge of being exposed.

To hell with your sex slave master!!!!!!!

thanks and at-least we know your level of frustration now tongue
go study jor and remember to call your pastor here,will explain to him to explain to you maybe you will understand
Re: Why Do Muslims Have To Believe These? by aminusanti(m): 9:45am On Apr 29, 2016
smoy:
well done Aminu, soon or later they shall come to know but better the sooner.
thnx bro..i really wonder what type of brain dis guys are having, they don't reason even for a sec and 98% of them know nothing on this Qur'an their quoting blindly, all they do is copy n paste here expecting answers, how can you help someone that doesn't have the basic to understand what we are trying to explain here. most of my replies are to those intelligent ones that will read, analyse understand and make judgements for themselves not to dis noise makers
Re: Why Do Muslims Have To Believe These? by smoy: 9:51am On Apr 29, 2016
aminusanti:

thnx bro..i really wonder what type of brain dis guys are having, they don't reason even for a sec and 98% of them know nothing on this Qur'an their quoting blindly, all they do is copy n paste here expecting answers, how can you help someone that doesn't have the basic to understand what we are trying to explain here. most of my replies are to those intelligent ones that will read, analyse understand and make judgements for themselves not to dis noise makers
what surprises me is that even their so call well read professors when engaged on this matter still reason lame and amateur, little wonder Allah said he guided only whom He wills. ALHAMDULLILAH I am a Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslims Have To Believe These? by Amberon: 2:26pm On Apr 29, 2016
Lmao.

Pathetic Muslims will always defend their pedophile, serial killer, murderer, caravan thief, philanderer, liar , terrorist of a prophet.

That explains why in almost every Muslim country there's suicide bombing week in week out.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslims Have To Believe These? by aminusanti(m): 3:47pm On Apr 29, 2016
Blackfire:

Islam is the fastest growing religion? U are still in incubation of ignorance.

I only live once, but mohamed is still in hell awaiting judgement... *shocked?* pick up your quran and read.

People are leaving Islam in droves after reading the terror of mohamed.. Why is it that u cant leave Islam once u are in? What is the penalty for leaving Islam as a Muslim? .

Do u know how many people who ve left Islam because of me?.

Are u so sure of Islam? .

Just tell me one or two things that makes mohamed a prophet?. [i][/i]

If mohamed's father was a pagan, an his name was abdulallah(slave of Allah)... Now this is the question which Allah again is mohamed propagating? Which one is God among the two? Or are they the same?.

Let me stop here.

Shkr.

See diversion abeg! shocked, pls stop beating around the bush... instead of dis ur lame excuses, give straight answer to whhat I asked u earlier. Am not here for blind argument
Re: Why Do Muslims Have To Believe These? by aminusanti(m): 3:51pm On Apr 29, 2016
smoy:
what surprises me is that even their so call well read professors when engaged on this matter still reason lame and amateur, little wonder Allah said he guided only whom He wills. ALHAMDULLILAH I am a Muslim.

Yea, very true. May Allah continue to guide us on the right path. Amin. Jazaklalh hair
Re: Why Do Muslims Have To Believe These? by Blackfire(m): 3:59pm On Apr 29, 2016
aminusanti:

See diversion abeg! shocked, pls stop beating around the bush... instead of dis ur lame excuses, give straight answer to whhat I asked u earlier. Am here for blind argument

*clap for yourself*.

Now read what u wrote slowly does it make sense?

*now slap yourself*.
Repeat what u want, this time try to add sense.
Re: Why Do Muslims Have To Believe These? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 29, 2016
Laughing in different languages. So hilarious, so this is what they interpreted and made you believe. "They are deaf,dumb and blind, so they return not (to the right path)". The world is not on the side of Islam but Allah is always on its side. Have you ever wondered why the religion has not died despite good twisters of truth like you. There are bad muslims but Islam will always be perfect. It just came through an Arab, it's open to all creations, both humans and non humans. You have a right to your opininion sha. Afterall there is no compulsion in Islam.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslims Have To Believe These? by aminusanti(m): 5:23pm On Apr 29, 2016
Blackfire:

*clap for yourself*.

Now read what u wrote slowly does it make sense?

*now slap yourself*.
Repeat what u want, this time try to add sense.

Just finished clapping, slapping myself and adding sense as you said, now can I have the answer to my previous question?? undecided
Re: Why Do Muslims Have To Believe These? by Blackfire(m): 5:26pm On Apr 29, 2016
aminusanti:

Just finished clapping, slapping myself and adding sense as you said, now can I have the answer to my previous question?? undecided

.... So what is the question
Re: Why Do Muslims Have To Believe These? by Ayomivic(m): 11:53pm On Apr 29, 2016
[quote author=aminusanti post=45144127][/quote]

pls aminusanti, don't think i wrote those things because of my hatred to islam no no no. Islam made people believed its religion is from thesame source as Christianity and Judaism in belif but islam is pointing to different direction for salvation. That is why we need to investigate to know which one is right which one is wrong because they contradict each other, and they cant contradit if they are from thesame source. To understand the right ones.We need to study the Old Testament (Torah) the New Testament (injeel) and Quron and then used our own reasonig to determine this. Muhammed made Muslim to believe that, Bible had been distorted and corrupted and cannot be trusted but that God would protect Quron from such corruption, does God lack power to protect the Torah and Injeel which we called Bible? No,
if the early Christian cannot explaine the need for Christianity from the Scripture of Jews, why do we have to accept Jews's God as Christian God?. We knew that Israelits believed God to be the God of Israel. It was Christians which themselves were Jews that pointed to them the prophecies of their trusted prophets that God is God of Genties as well. They were able to prove all their arguments from Jews Scripture on some that would surely come to pass.

Let imagine someone came up in mecca and claim he is the last prophet of Allah, he recongnized Muhmmed and other prophets and started telling people to follow him would Muslim follow him? No the Muslim i know would even kill him if their is chance becouse Quran have completed. And their is nothing he can claim he knows in that other muslims does not know That is exactly the reason why Christian can not take Muhammed to be prophet.But it is easy for a formal pagan among pagans to tell them his Allah prophet since they know not of that religion they have no option than to believe all he tells them,they can stand against him. Mecca's pagan no little about Jews and Christian Religions and those that knows were not the tribe. Becouse they know nothing about Jews religion made them to believe Muhammed and that made them to expose the lies of Muhammed by showing how Muhammed turn his wishes and desire to revelation from Allah in hadith and how he admitted the pagans ways and called them the ways of True God . They did not see anything wrong in Muhammed doing that

In my second point, i said Muhammed his a prophet and self withness. All the miracles you said Muhammed performe were for what purposes? How many people withness them? Look ,Moses divided the sea and Israelite cross on the dry land. All the Israelite saw it. Josuah divide the river Jordan and destroyed the wall of Jericoh and all israelite saw it. Jesus did somany miracles that was so seen by all Isreal. these are the people we can compared with Muhammed and not kings like David and Solomon.

When Allah named the religion Islam does that mean all call themselves Muslim are indeed Muslim?
Re: Why Do Muslims Have To Believe These? by truthmans2012: 9:21am On Apr 30, 2016
Oyin93:

Ur point exactly?

That allahh is a liar ?
Re: Why Do Muslims Have To Believe These? by aminusanti(m): 4:40pm On Apr 30, 2016
Ayomivic:

pls aminusanti, don't think i wrote those things because of my hatred to islam no no no. Islam made people believed its religion is from thesame source as Christianity and Judaism in belif but islam is pointing to different direction for salvation. That is why we need to investigate to know which one is right which one is wrong because they contradict each other, and they cant contradit if they are from thesame source. To understand the right ones.We need to study the Old Testament (Torah) the New Testament (injeel) and Quron and then used our own reasonig to determine this. Muhammed made Muslim to believe that, Bible had been distorted and corrupted and cannot be trusted but that God would protect Quron from such corruption, does God lack power to protect the Torah and Injeel which we called Bible? No,

First, Do you believe Bible has been corrupted, altered, edited, revised, or tampered with?? if not, i will go ahead and post them for you to help me understand better?

According to Qur'an and Hadiths we were told why Jews and Christians have edited their text.

Narrated Ubaidullah: Ibn `Abbas said, "Why do you ask the people of the scripture about anything while your Book (Qur'an) which has been revealed to Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) is newer and the latest? You read it pure, undistorted and unchanged, and Allah has told you that the people of the scripture (Jews and Christians) changed their scripture and distorted it, and wrote the scripture with their own hands and said, 'It is from Allah,' to sell it for a little gain. Does not the knowledge which has come to you prevent you from asking them about anything? No, by Allah, we have never seen any man from them asking you regarding what has been revealed to you!"

In Surah Al-Hijr [15:9] Allah (swt) has written:

We have, without doubt, sent down the Message; and We will assuredly guard it (from corruption).

So why has Allah (swt) protect the Qur'an but not the Bible?

According to Islamic perspective, this whole world is nothing more but to test us. Allah (swt) put in the Bible a promise (a test). A promise to those who try to tamper His words in the Bible that they would face hell fire.

So to sum it up Allah protected the Qur'an but not the Bible, as for the Bible it was a test to see if people were truly "God fearing" and would stand strong to Allah's tests. So he gave the people of the book (Jews and Christians) a test and to put it simply they failed. Allah (swt) protected the Qur'an, indicating that this test was no longer existed for the Muslims.

if the early Christian cannot explaine the need for Christianity from the Scripture of Jews, why do we have to accept Jews's God as Christian God?. We knew that Israelits believed God to be the God of Israel. It was Christians which themselves were Jews that pointed to them the prophecies of their trusted prophets that God is God of Genties as well. They were able to prove all their arguments from Jews Scripture on some that would surely come to pass.
What are u trying to say here?

Let imagine someone came up in mecca and claim he is the last prophet of Allah, he recongnized Muhmmed and other prophets and started telling people to follow him would Muslim follow him? No the Muslim i know would even kill him if their is chance becouse Quran have completed. And their is nothing he can claim he knows in that other muslims does not know

That's your own view

That is exactly the reason why Christian can not take Muhammed to be prophet.

Almighty God speaks to Moses in Book of Deuteronomy chapter 18 verse 18:

"I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and I will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him."

It is mentioned in the book of Isaiah chapter 29 verse 12:

"And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned."

Al-Qur'an Chapter 61 Verse 6:

"And remember, Jesus, the son of Mary, said, 'O Children of Israel! I am the messenger of Allah (sent) to you, confirming the Law (which came) before me and giving glad tidings of a messenger to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmed.' But when he came to them with clear signs, they said, 'This is evident sorcery!' "

All the prophecies mentioned in the Old Testament regarding Muhammad (pbuh) besides applying to the Jews also hold good for the Christians.

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) in the New Testament:
John chapter 14 verse 16:
"And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you forever."

Gospel of John chapter 15 verse 26:

"But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which
proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me."

Gospel of John chapter 16 verse 7:

"Nevertheless I tell you the truth; it is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not
come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you".

Gospel of John chapter 16 verse 12-14:

"I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth is
come, he will guide you unto all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. He shall glorify me".

When Archangel Gabrail commanded Muhammad (pbuh) by saying Iqra - "Read", he replied, "I am not learned".

Pls explain to me this verse in the book of Isaiah chapter 29 verse 12 who is it referring to??

"And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned."

But it is easy for a formal pagan among pagans to tell them his Allah prophet since they know not of that religion they have no option than to believe all he tells them,they can stand against him. Mecca's pagan no little about Jews and Christian Religions and those that knows were not the tribe. Becouse they know nothing about Jews religion made them to believe Muhammed and that made them to expose the lies of Muhammed by showing how Muhammed turn his wishes and desire to revelation from Allah in hadith and how he admitted the pagans ways and called them the ways of True God . They did not see anything wrong in Muhammed doing that

Highlight in Red: what wishes and revelation in hadith are talking about?

and what pagan way did he adopted pls mention them..

In my second point, i said Muhammed his a prophet and self withness. All the miracles you said Muhammed performe were for what purposes? How many people withness them? Look ,Moses divided the sea and Israelite cross on the dry land. All the Israelite saw it. Josuah divide the river Jordan and destroyed the wall of Jericoh and all israelite saw it. Jesus did somany miracles that was so seen by all Isreal. these are the people we can compared with Muhammed and not kings like David and Solomon.

When Allah named the religion Islam does that mean all call themselves Muslim are indeed Muslim?

So, meaning to you the bigger the miracle the better the prophets??
Did you read all the ref i gave to you in the previous post?? read the hadiths you will see how many people witness them
You people are failing to understand, what's the purpose of miracle to you? many of God Almighty's Messengers performed miracles to prove to their people that they were Truthful and were indeed sent by Allah Almighty. But however, these wonderful Miracles died when their Prophets' died. They are not useful for us today.

The Miracle of Islam, however, lives until today. It is in the Noble Quran. The Noble Quran is Islam's Miracle, and it is the True Revelation of GOD Almighty. The Noble Quran is not just made up of stories and narrations as the Bible is. The True Miracle of the Noble Quran is it's Truth about instructing the Muslims to worship non but Allah Almighty: the True Living GOD Almighty, and to associate no partners with Him:

"Say: He is God, the One and Only; God, the Eternal, Absolute; He begetteth not, nor is He begotten; And there is none like unto Him. (The Noble Quran, 112:1-4)"

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Brother Joshua Iginla: The Truth Behind The Lies. Part 2 / Why E No Work? / How Are Human Souls Created At Conception? A Biblical Perspective.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.