Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Help!!! Young Lady Kidnapped In Agbor - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help!!! Young Lady Kidnapped In Agbor (1479 Views)

Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos / Mrs Emmanuel Ukwamedua Kidnapped In Asaba, Delta (Photos) / 15-year-old Girl Kidnapped In Abuja & Converted To Islam Rescued In Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! Young Lady Kidnapped In Agbor by meezynetwork(m): 4:26pm On Apr 28, 2016
My cousin was kidnapped on her way to church around 9am in Agbor, Delta state on Sunday 24th of April 2016. A ransom has been paid and yet they are still insisting that we send more. This case is hard to track because my cousin was with her purse which contain her atm card and phone. So the kidnappers are contacting us through her phone number and we pay through my cousin's account number. This is a very quiet and timid girl. I don't know why it has to be her because her family is just a middle income earners, just living a simple and quiet life. We don't know how to go about this.
Re: Help!!! Young Lady Kidnapped In Agbor by Terry68: 4:28pm On Apr 28, 2016
Let's see her pic.

While I reserve my comment.
Re: Help!!! Young Lady Kidnapped In Agbor by Zzyco: 4:38pm On Apr 28, 2016
Chai.. I feel your pains. Frustration made you to post the thread to politics section. Hope the kidnap is not politicised.
Re: Help!!! Young Lady Kidnapped In Agbor by peterdrury: 4:39pm On Apr 28, 2016
Go to her main branch, am sure they will know where the withdrawal is taking place, then u can go with the police to look at the video and who knows, you may recognise the suspect.
Re: Help!!! Young Lady Kidnapped In Agbor by Flexherbal(m): 4:43pm On Apr 28, 2016
There is no more security of lives and properties in Nigeria.
Kidnapping and killings everywhere.
May she be found.
Re: Help!!! Young Lady Kidnapped In Agbor by iflywithbuhari(f): 4:51pm On Apr 28, 2016
meezynetwork:
My cousin was kidnapped on her way to church around 9am in Agbor, Delta state on Sunday 24th of April 2016. A ransom has been paid and yet they are still insisting that we send more. This case is hard to track because my cousin was with her purse which contain her atm card and phone. So the kidnappers are contacting us through her phone number and we pay through my cousin's account number. This is a very quiet and timid girl. I don't know why it has to be her because her family is just a middle income earners, just living a simple and quiet life. We don't know how to go about this.
Go and check her boyfriend's house.
Re: Help!!! Young Lady Kidnapped In Agbor by Zzyco: 4:57pm On Apr 28, 2016
iflywithbuhari:

Go and check her boyfriend's house.
Mrflywithbuuhari. Just get sense, I know you are insensitive to issues. Pray it doesn't happen to any member of your family. Ransom have being payed already. This are kidnappers and you are dancing un clad round the thread, like your leader.
Re: Help!!! Young Lady Kidnapped In Agbor by meezynetwork(m): 5:22pm On Apr 28, 2016
My cousin that I know can't have a boyfriend at her age. She is just 20yrs and is as quiet as ice water and hardworking. I will upload her picture as the case goes on. The police are still investigating. The kidnappers said they were sent by her mum's business rivals. We are still exploring all other options to bring her out. Even many prayers houses and places we have been to have correlated with what the kidnappers said. Mtn said they can't pin point the location of the calls because the mast needed for such is not in Agbor. It's so depressing to witness situation like this. Since I was born I have been hearing about kidnapping and I never knew it will come to our doorstep even with a very low key lifestyle. It's so depressing seeing your love ones undergo pains. But I believe we will overcome this. Thanks you all for your concern. Just want to hear advice on how to go about this. The police said we should negotiate with them while they investigate cos she might be killed.
Re: Help!!! Young Lady Kidnapped In Agbor by seribroo56(m): 10:15am On Aug 04, 2017
meezynetwork:
My cousin that I know can't have a boyfriend at her age. She is just 20yrs and is as quiet as ice water and hardworking. I will upload her picture as the case goes on. The police are still investigating. The kidnappers said they were sent by her mum's business rivals. We are still exploring all other options to bring her out. Even many prayers houses and places we have been to have correlated with what the kidnappers said. Mtn said they can't pin point the location of the calls because the mast needed for such is not in Agbor. It's so depressing to witness situation like this. Since I was born I have been hearing about kidnapping and I never knew it will come to our doorstep even with a very low key lifestyle. It's so depressing seeing your love ones undergo pains. But I believe we will overcome this. Thanks you all for your concern. Just want to hear advice on how to go about this. The police said we should negotiate with them while they investigate cos she might be killed.
have she been found

(1) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Kills Many In Fresh Attack In Benue State (graphic Photos) / Boutique Thief Beaten Almost To Death By Mob In Delta(photos) / A Man Killed For Dragging A Woman With Cultist During Valentine (graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.