Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Saraki Pleads Not Guilty To Amended 16 Counts - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Pleads Not Guilty To Amended 16 Counts (21453 Views)

Evans Pleads Guilty To Kidnapping [Photos] / Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” / How Senate Rules Were ‘amended’ For Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Elections – Clerk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Pleads Not Guilty To Amended 16 Counts by iamrealdeji(m): 8:29pm On Apr 28, 2016
Lionofdjungle:
does he have the right to tax UNILORIN? Remember that the institution is a federal university. As a governor, he couldn't have gone to that extent then.
Sidon there,this is the news that's been circulating recently. But I suspected it's poly too cos Dr Rex mentioned Kwara poly today concerning something of such. Unilorin might not be among those schools but Kwasu and Kwara Poly has to among them. But don't say Bukola can't touch anything that belongs to federal government o,as long as it's in the state,he can. Hasn't he sold the ministry plots of lands? Hasn't he sold lots of federal government properties in his state? Doesn't he embezzle allocations that are coming directly from federal government?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Pleads Not Guilty To Amended 16 Counts by Roadmike(m): 8:37pm On Apr 28, 2016
Buhari so unrelenting Haba.

EFCC typical of the Nigerian Police increased the Charges saying if you escape one you most likely cannot escape all.

But really wonder is this how prosecution is done keep amending the charges in the middle of the trial. Thats why trials never ends in Nigeria
Re: Saraki Pleads Not Guilty To Amended 16 Counts by Tarzaa(m): 8:55pm On Apr 28, 2016
One thing leads to the other!
Re: Saraki Pleads Not Guilty To Amended 16 Counts by oweman: 8:57pm On Apr 28, 2016
[quote author=coldsummer post=45128887][color=#990000][size=18pt]this man is shamelessly holding on to power.

Nigeria!!!
[/size][/color

No law in force in the federal republic of Nigeria compel him to resign as at as now he is innocent in the face of the law he need not worry

and when did the CCT become a court for the prosecution of criminal casess seems to me the prosecution is fast getting jittery
Re: Saraki Pleads Not Guilty To Amended 16 Counts by Berrymoss(f): 10:45pm On Apr 28, 2016
tongue
Bellfun:
Hello Berrymoss...
Re: Saraki Pleads Not Guilty To Amended 16 Counts by Bellfun(m): 11:21pm On Apr 28, 2016
Berrymoss:
tongue

Lol....

How are you?
Re: Saraki Pleads Not Guilty To Amended 16 Counts by Deen77: 11:32pm On Apr 28, 2016
iamrealdeji:
A man named Kayode Yusuf Maja came to Harmony FM Ilorin today cursing anybody that doesn't support Saraki in this trial. Honestly,Saraki is getting really screwed by these people that come to radio to stylishly mock him and acting like friends. They over-show the love they have for him that makes people realise they're lying. They portray him like he's a saint when no one is a saint,not even Buhari is a saint. Saraki,swallow your pride and beg Umar Danladi,stop trying to destroy him. The fight has now defected from Saraki vs whoever to Saraki vs Umar

A beneficiaries.
Re: Saraki Pleads Not Guilty To Amended 16 Counts by Ratello: 11:44pm On Apr 28, 2016
iamrealdeji:
I wouldn't be surprised to see my Jewish Ipod brothers start to print and sell "Free Bukola" shirts and handbills. Saraki watch out,these Jewish folks want to use you for business. The Igbo boys no dey do anything for free. Nna,dem Ibo boys no dey support for free
I don laff so tey I no get strength again cheesy grin I swear my Igbo brethren don suffer for your hand grin

Re: Saraki Pleads Not Guilty To Amended 16 Counts by Berrymoss(f): 3:47am On Apr 29, 2016
Bellfun:

Lol....

How are you?
fine
Re: Saraki Pleads Not Guilty To Amended 16 Counts by secnelly: 4:22am On Apr 29, 2016
oluyale:

May God do better for you my brother. You can look into entrepreneural journey too. You have experience in a good industry. I bet You, just a business plan on plastic manufacturimg can change Your life forever. U can apply for BIG or YES

Thanks dear. Enlighten me more. I've always had in mind becoming an entrepreneur.
Re: Saraki Pleads Not Guilty To Amended 16 Counts by secnelly: 4:24am On Apr 29, 2016
eph12:

And you won't spell meanwhile correctly?
lol. Your eye sharp o. That's why i did a horizontal break to distinguish comment from business.
Re: Saraki Pleads Not Guilty To Amended 16 Counts by Awho(m): 6:47am On Apr 29, 2016
Berrymoss:
lipsrsealed
are you from obudu cos I can sight buttom hill pool side I mean at the Obudu cattle ranch
Re: Saraki Pleads Not Guilty To Amended 16 Counts by emperorchedda(m): 8:10am On Apr 29, 2016
Berrymoss:
lipsrsealed
Check your mail. Sent one
Re: Saraki Pleads Not Guilty To Amended 16 Counts by yemitty203: 7:37am On Apr 30, 2016
Saraki is buying time...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Rivers State For The Commissioning Of Omademe-ipo Road / EndSARS: Lawal Gusau Reports Feminist Coalition To DSS / Nnamdi Kanu May Remain In Custody Till September As Judges Begin Vacation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.