Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,801 members, 7,820,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Fetish Fake Pastor Arrested In Ondo (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fetish Fake Pastor Arrested In Ondo (Photos) (28975 Views)

Fake Pastor Who Killed Baby For Rituals Paraded With His Boxes Of Charms. Photos / Fake Pastor Caught While Trying To Bury Pot Of Charm At Someone's Compound. PICS / Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fetish Fake Pastor Arrested In Ondo (Photos) by ebony2011(m): 8:44pm On Apr 28, 2016
No Be by force to go Dubai.
Re: Fetish Fake Pastor Arrested In Ondo (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 8:46pm On Apr 28, 2016
Hotstew:
He should get a good lawyer and sue Civil Defence and also make them carry those things back and bury them where they took them from.
Funny u cheesy
Re: Fetish Fake Pastor Arrested In Ondo (Photos) by otemanuduno: 9:13pm On Apr 28, 2016
This is just the beginning of the downfall of CHRISTIANITY. For in a short while, the secret of many other so-called holy pastors shall be revealed because the KINGDOM OF REVERAD THE TRUE GOD OF THE UNIVERSE IS HERE ALREADY!!!
Re: Fetish Fake Pastor Arrested In Ondo (Photos) by Gibz02: 9:13pm On Apr 28, 2016
Nawaoo
Re: Fetish Fake Pastor Arrested In Ondo (Photos) by otemanuduno: 9:16pm On Apr 28, 2016
samuelson06:
May all fake pastors be exposed. These are the ones who gives Christianity a bad name. May they indeed be exposed.
All pastors in the world including Kumuyi and Adeboye are fake and their secrets shall all be exposed as soon as the KINGDOM OF DOMINO REVERAD is fully established.
Re: Fetish Fake Pastor Arrested In Ondo (Photos) by deliveryboy: 9:45pm On Apr 28, 2016
kallmemrB:
Am fully against fake pastors but there's no law against all this thing...as long as it doesn't involve humans parts.....arresting him on silly charges is against is fundamental right..

Am not a law student but I believe am right though

I believe God will issue him the right punishment for misleading and scamming his children

Your view is simplistic, the law is more complex than what you are saying, if he wants to be a traditionalist, he should go and register with the appropriate authorities, what he was caught doing could be described in several different, unfavorable ways to the offender, if it can be proven to be harmful to persons or the environment.

1 Like

Re: Fetish Fake Pastor Arrested In Ondo (Photos) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 28, 2016
A typical traditionalist wearing the mask of christianity. They are the worst.
Re: Fetish Fake Pastor Arrested In Ondo (Photos) by harkinyoung(m): 10:18pm On Apr 28, 2016
@ everyone saying what's his offence..

White garment churches fake pastors had never been caught by this act and dsame people won't see them has Judas but saying that's the act of all White garment churches.

Pls Condemn the needy.

Because as a man of God u must abstain from anything that can hinder the ministry.
Re: Fetish Fake Pastor Arrested In Ondo (Photos) by IamAtribalist: 11:05pm On Apr 28, 2016
cool What's his crime? I don't see any law broken here. cool
Re: Fetish Fake Pastor Arrested In Ondo (Photos) by samuelson06(m): 11:25pm On Apr 28, 2016
otemanuduno:
All pastors in the world including Kumuyi and Adeboye are fake and their secrets shall all be exposed as soon as the KINGDOM OF DOMINO REVERAD is fully established.

Keep quite. I didn't say you should quote me to say rubbbish.
Re: Fetish Fake Pastor Arrested In Ondo (Photos) by VajanahDischaj(f): 2:01am On Apr 29, 2016
... Christ warned us. these are the signs oh!
Re: Fetish Fake Pastor Arrested In Ondo (Photos) by azezola(m): 2:50am On Apr 29, 2016
Evil Christian
Re: Fetish Fake Pastor Arrested In Ondo (Photos) by jagbajantus: 5:50am On Apr 29, 2016
kallmemrB:
Am fully against fake pastors but there's no law against all this thing...as long as it doesn't involve humans parts.....arresting him on silly charges is against is fundamental right..

I believe God will issue him the right punishment for misleading and scamming his children

I agree. You are absolutely right.
True, maybe a dumb or stupid thing for someone to do. But no crime was committed here.
This is much ado about nothing. Unless he stole somebody's money, raped or murdered somebody, he has committed no crime.
You don't need a license to be a pastor in Nigeria. Everyone, either na Pastor or Imam for naija.
Re: Fetish Fake Pastor Arrested In Ondo (Photos) by christiscomin: 6:54am On Apr 29, 2016
Most pastors are like this, only very few are different...Love of money!
Re: Fetish Fake Pastor Arrested In Ondo (Photos) by abdoolorunwa(m): 7:14am On Apr 29, 2016
kallmemrB:

true, but this is now exposed. before now who would have thought?
check ur current pastor is he clean?

1 Like

Re: Fetish Fake Pastor Arrested In Ondo (Photos) by PonmileJ: 7:20am On Apr 29, 2016
Oh dear God
Re: Fetish Fake Pastor Arrested In Ondo (Photos) by Nobody: 7:48am On Apr 29, 2016
My Good lord. God have mercy.
Re: Fetish Fake Pastor Arrested In Ondo (Photos) by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 29, 2016
Western Nigeria and Juju are like 5 and 6.

Its not strange that they have the largest population of churches in the country and the most popular GEOs .

They must have buried alot of cows in these popular churches no wonder the herdsmen are angry with them.

Imagine how many heads must have been buried in the grounds of your beloved church from these area. sad
Re: Fetish Fake Pastor Arrested In Ondo (Photos) by Damseldammie(f): 8:21am On Apr 29, 2016
Hmm... anointed devil, modern babaláwo ,business adventure... Ònà àtije paito shior
Re: Fetish Fake Pastor Arrested In Ondo (Photos) by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 29, 2016
GWMI:
before you spill nonsense to insult Christianity, remember Jesus, also have a Judas who have to betray him.But just be rest assure that Christians, are good character,God fearing and kind people.If you come to know christianity, you will want to serve the God of Christians, until your death.Act 17:30-31,2Tim2:19,1pet 2:15-19.Thanks
Amenoooo
Re: Fetish Fake Pastor Arrested In Ondo (Photos) by chiefobdk(m): 6:25am On May 22, 2016
I'm here to check name.
I have confirmed the tribe
this same tribe is obsessed with fetish and rituals.

God pls help them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Attack UBA At Ukpor In Anambra. Photos / 32 SARS Operatives In Detention In Abuja / Nigerian Air Force Fighter Jets Destroy Boko Haram Artillery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.