Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,350 members, 7,957,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:18 AM

Fetish Fake Pastor Arrested In Ondo (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fetish Fake Pastor Arrested In Ondo (Photos) (29029 Views)

Fake Pastor Who Killed Baby For Rituals Paraded With His Boxes Of Charms. Photos / Fake Pastor Caught While Trying To Bury Pot Of Charm At Someone's Compound. PICS / Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fetish Fake Pastor Arrested In Ondo (Photos) by Kaybaba5(m): 6:09pm On Apr 28, 2016
Not everyone that calls me Lord will enter the kingdom of God.

May God save us
Re: Fetish Fake Pastor Arrested In Ondo (Photos) by freecocoa(f): 6:10pm On Apr 28, 2016
Unless they found human head buried in his church or charge him with an actual crime, that pastor need to lawyer up and Sue their a$$es.undecided

2 Likes

Re: Fetish Fake Pastor Arrested In Ondo (Photos) by Mrvirgin(m): 6:11pm On Apr 28, 2016
How can I eva attend a church by d moniker 'Dagunro'... Reminds of me of the name of one of the baddest herbalists in Yoruba movies
Re: Fetish Fake Pastor Arrested In Ondo (Photos) by deebrain(m): 6:11pm On Apr 28, 2016
The first picture is epic.

Looks like a model of juju hardware.

He can be an ambassador for Sango or Ogun products.

His talent is not wasted.

#JumokeTinz
Re: Fetish Fake Pastor Arrested In Ondo (Photos) by Royals1st: 6:11pm On Apr 28, 2016
That why is good to pray in ur home and have faith that GOD will answer your prayers, most pastors and afahs are now doing business just to collect ur money u go there with head they give u fever join only GOD can do and undo
Re: Fetish Fake Pastor Arrested In Ondo (Photos) by Peacetemi: 6:13pm On Apr 28, 2016
Thats why i never go to church. Pastors are now entrepreneurs, stop worshipping pastors , worship God.
Re: Fetish Fake Pastor Arrested In Ondo (Photos) by Ayatullah(m): 6:14pm On Apr 28, 2016
Another Christian Business Centre busted!
Re: Fetish Fake Pastor Arrested In Ondo (Photos) by lankieman: 6:15pm On Apr 28, 2016
You're right, dunno if there's any law he's going against.

quote author=kallmemrB post=45128579]Am fully against fake pastors but there's no law against all this thing...as long as it doesn't involve humans parts.....arresting him on silly charges is against is fundamental right..

Am not a law student but I believe am right though

I believe God will issue him the right punishment for misleading and scamming his children[/quote]
Re: Fetish Fake Pastor Arrested In Ondo (Photos) by IndianBwoy(m): 6:16pm On Apr 28, 2016
Whats his crime again
Re: Fetish Fake Pastor Arrested In Ondo (Photos) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 28, 2016
IndianBwoy:
Whats his crime again

why not just take a bus to Ondo and check the scene out urself

then you can question d commissioner of police or anybidy there since you're now FBI
Re: Fetish Fake Pastor Arrested In Ondo (Photos) by cococandy(f): 6:25pm On Apr 28, 2016
What's his offense?

1 Like

Re: Fetish Fake Pastor Arrested In Ondo (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 6:26pm On Apr 28, 2016
Sorry but when did NSCDC become the police
Re: Fetish Fake Pastor Arrested In Ondo (Photos) by lepasharon(f): 6:32pm On Apr 28, 2016
Christianity Again?

1 Like

Re: Fetish Fake Pastor Arrested In Ondo (Photos) by Bimpe29: 6:32pm On Apr 28, 2016
What he simply did was an enhancement of aid to his trade. He want to gain competitive advantage. Rubbish
Re: Fetish Fake Pastor Arrested In Ondo (Photos) by rostwell123(m): 6:33pm On Apr 28, 2016
ohhhhhhh..... dis Buhari self...
Re: Fetish Fake Pastor Arrested In Ondo (Photos) by Hotstew(m): 6:36pm On Apr 28, 2016
He should get a good lawyer and sue Civil Defence and also make them carry those things back and bury them where they took them from.

1 Like

Re: Fetish Fake Pastor Arrested In Ondo (Photos) by numericalguy(m): 6:36pm On Apr 28, 2016
Useless op and moderators. If it was a Muslim they would never say fake.

Evil Christians
Re: Fetish Fake Pastor Arrested In Ondo (Photos) by Jabioro: 6:38pm On Apr 28, 2016
I want to know what section, cap and sub section that hold him,after all I am not a lawyer. Plus one pastor indeed !
Re: Fetish Fake Pastor Arrested In Ondo (Photos) by donfemo(m): 6:41pm On Apr 28, 2016
This is totally wrong, to scam and manipulate people is bad but what is he charged with?
Re: Fetish Fake Pastor Arrested In Ondo (Photos) by fakuta(f): 6:59pm On Apr 28, 2016
everybody Just jumping into conclusion without inquiry. .. it may be setup... it may not be him
Re: Fetish Fake Pastor Arrested In Ondo (Photos) by niyi123: 7:03pm On Apr 28, 2016
That is what most of them do to capture the mind of there followers, and hence, they cannot distinguish between the real and fake path.
Re: Fetish Fake Pastor Arrested In Ondo (Photos) by larryhil: 7:04pm On Apr 28, 2016
My Naija pple the man is obtaining by trick and that is against the law. So let him face the law. Apart from obtaining by trick there are other laws he has bridged. Pls it's important we are all abreast of the laws of the Federal Republic so that no one uses our ignorance against us.
Re: Fetish Fake Pastor Arrested In Ondo (Photos) by banme1(m): 7:19pm On Apr 28, 2016
Name checkers. I Am satisfied
Re: Fetish Fake Pastor Arrested In Ondo (Photos) by sillyNLmods: 7:19pm On Apr 28, 2016
man of gawd!
Re: Fetish Fake Pastor Arrested In Ondo (Photos) by IBROHIM: 7:21pm On Apr 28, 2016
rusher14:
If no human parts are found I'm sorry but you'll need to let him off.

and pay him compensation for unlawful harassment
Re: Fetish Fake Pastor Arrested In Ondo (Photos) by juman(m): 7:33pm On Apr 28, 2016
At the end there was no human head buried in the church.

They should leave the man jor to live his life.

He is just trying to survive.

2 Likes

Re: Fetish Fake Pastor Arrested In Ondo (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 7:46pm On Apr 28, 2016
MetaHuman:
And how is this against the law?
I wonder o

1 Like

Re: Fetish Fake Pastor Arrested In Ondo (Photos) by coolebux(m): 7:46pm On Apr 28, 2016
what's with these western people and juju
Even as a pastor he's still fooling around.
Re: Fetish Fake Pastor Arrested In Ondo (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 7:46pm On Apr 28, 2016
juman:
At the end there was no human head buried in the church.

They should leave the man jor to live his life.

He is just trying to survive.
no mind dem.
Re: Fetish Fake Pastor Arrested In Ondo (Photos) by whys: 8:25pm On Apr 28, 2016
It's business, shop owners also do this in the market.
Re: Fetish Fake Pastor Arrested In Ondo (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 8:42pm On Apr 28, 2016
Peacetemi:
Thats why i never go to church. Pastors are now entreprenuers, stop worshipping pastors , worship God.
I just dey smh 4u bro cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Air Force Fighter Jets Destroy Boko Haram Artillery / Gunmen Kill 2 Policemen, Passer-By In Okigwe, Imo / Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Storm College Of Education Bayelsa (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.