Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Now That Yorubas Have Been Abandoned, What Next? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now That Yorubas Have Been Abandoned, What Next? (4043 Views)

Facts Have Emerged That Yorubas Own Okerenghigho Not Ijaws / Fiscal Sustainability Index Released Shows That Yorubas Are Worst Off Than North / Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over (2) (3) (4)

Now That Yorubas Have Been Abandoned, What Next? by Ooni: 6:40pm On Apr 28, 2016
My people the die is cast. The sun is about to set on our luck. We are not in trouble but trouble lurks. There is quietness, there is uneasy calm, there is peace. A negative peace that heralds the worst. The unity of our country is hanging in the balance, the country is tothering in uncertainty, the nation is on the brink, and in short, we are not sure of the future.

We yorubas have been the smallest political bloc since history but circumstances in our country have made it unnoticed. The Northern region consisted the NE, NW, NC the eastern region consisted of SE and SS while SW consisted of almost just the present six states.

We have always partnered with north to foist division on eastern region as a means of weaknening them and make our small region relevant in national affairs. We achieved this through post-war anti ibo propaganda and political sophistication. With that we got the northern controlled federal govt to direct most investment and infrastructure in our lagos, rendering those in the eastern region where resources are gotten redundant. Infact We yorubas are the greatest beneficiary of the united Nigeria economically especially, in lagos. And our continued existence and survival is dependent on the unity of Nigeria.

Fast foward to 2015, we voted a northern extremist. A man whose actions are bringing SE and SS together towards self determination. The unity we fear so much.

Now SE lawmakers are calling for a SE /SS summit which signifies reunion of former eastern region. More dangerous is the fact that ipob, massob and ibo elites are now singing the same song.

It also means we have been abandoned to our fate as we can either join north or decide our future alone for once.

My people what shall we do?

Re: Now That Yorubas Have Been Abandoned, What Next? by Anwulisomto: 6:42pm On Apr 28, 2016
Are you writing from the Enugu refugee camp... grin

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Now That Yorubas Have Been Abandoned, What Next? by Ooni: 6:48pm On Apr 28, 2016
Anwulisomto:
Are you writing from the Enugu refugee camp... grin
let us make hay while the sun is shinning for when it becomes late u may not have brown teeth to shine

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now That Yorubas Have Been Abandoned, What Next? by Jostico: 6:48pm On Apr 28, 2016
ASK FASHOLA ATI TINUBU

Re: Now That Yorubas Have Been Abandoned, What Next? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 28, 2016
Been left out is just good for us
atleast fulani herdsmen didnt rape our mothers wives and daughter in enugu
our governors have been bold and none of our brave governors cried when he saw the way herdsman dealt with flaty cowards

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Now That Yorubas Have Been Abandoned, What Next? by KissCODE(m): 6:52pm On Apr 28, 2016
Op Get ready to be torn apart by ur people

Re: Now That Yorubas Have Been Abandoned, What Next? by Anwulisomto: 6:54pm On Apr 28, 2016
Ooni:
let us make hay while the sun is shinning for when it becomes late u may not have brown teeth to shine

My brother, please let us return home and face the fulanis before they turn our entire land into
Grazing fields.

For the sake of pride, where are the real igbomen? What happened to us? Where are the okonkwos that Chinua Achebe wrote about?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now That Yorubas Have Been Abandoned, What Next? by vicadex07(m): 6:57pm On Apr 28, 2016
They have all gone to weep at buharis feet in abuja. The remaining are here fasting and praying for the safe return of those that went to abuja to beg buhari on their behalf.

Anwulisomto:

My brother, please let us return home and face the fulanis before they turn our entire land into
Grazing fields.

For the sake of pride, where are the real igbomen? What happened to us? Where are the okonkwos that Chinua Achebe wrote about?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now That Yorubas Have Been Abandoned, What Next? by oduastates: 6:59pm On Apr 28, 2016
No die is cast.
Na person dey do person.
Are these not the bulk of Saraki support?
These guys are absolutely corrupt.
Spray dollars in front of these guys and you will see them chasing loot.
Enugu governor Is already flexing with his colleagues.

The day their more sensible apolitical folks say enough is enough is the day we will start getting somewhere.
You ever wonder why it is when they are out of government they start shouting RESTRUCTURING.

Re: Now That Yorubas Have Been Abandoned, What Next? by Ooni: 7:00pm On Apr 28, 2016
Anwulisomto:

Grazing fields.

dont derail or i call for ur ban. This is for our future as yorubas pls go to ibo thread.

Re: Now That Yorubas Have Been Abandoned, What Next? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 28, 2016
Ooni do worry about our economy let us lend a hand of help to our flatios coward blodas
nnamudi kunu who is their blabbermouth hero is been constantly sodomized in kuje
soon their biafro will become islamic republic of biafro

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Now That Yorubas Have Been Abandoned, What Next? by Ooni: 7:05pm On Apr 28, 2016
Hagmond:
Been left out is just good for us
atleast fulani herdsmen didnt rape our mothers wives and daughter in enugu
our governors have been bold and none of our brave governors cried when he saw the way herdsman dealt with flaty cowards
this has been my sermon let us stay on our own but u will not listen. Let us fight fight for oodua republic and leave ibos alone. I 'm happy u now understand.

So when are we getting ilorin back?

Re: Now That Yorubas Have Been Abandoned, What Next? by Ooni: 7:09pm On Apr 28, 2016
Anwulisomto:

Grazing fields.

the ibos are already making plans to secede. Should we join the fulanis or beg ibos?

Re: Now That Yorubas Have Been Abandoned, What Next? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 28, 2016
Herdsmen havent killed women and lazy youths in ilorin
we need to send our brave men to the crying cowards of enugu
Ooni:
this has been my sermon let us stay on our own but u will not listen. Let us fight fight for oodua republic and leave ibos alone. I 'm happy u now understand.

So when are we getting ilorin back?

Re: Now That Yorubas Have Been Abandoned, What Next? by Ooni: 7:23pm On Apr 28, 2016
Hagmond:
Ooni do worry about our economy let us lend a hand of help to our flatios coward blodas
nnamudi kunu who is their blabbermouth hero is been constantly sodomized in kuje
soon their biafro will become islamic republic of biafro
kanu is trying for ibos oo

our own awolowo, a whole sage was thrown into prison by a teacher turned prime minister. He later took rat poison and died. Do we talk of diya? Or ogundipe

Have u forgotten we were the only ethnic group without any record of attempted coup since nigeria began.

Bro our forefathers exhibited legendary cowardice. Thank God iam not like that

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now That Yorubas Have Been Abandoned, What Next? by Karm16: 7:26pm On Apr 28, 2016
Ooni:
My people the die is cast. The sun is about to set on our luck. We are not in trouble but trouble lurks. There is quietness, there is uneasy calm, there is peace. A negative peace that heralds the worst. The unity of our country is hanging in the balance, the country is tothering in uncertainty, the nation is on the brink, and in short, we are not sure of the future.

We yorubas have been the smallest political bloc since history but circumstances in our country have made it unnoticed. The Northern region consisted the NE, NW, NC the eastern region consisted of SE and SS while SW consisted of almost just the present six states.

We have always partnered with north to foist division on eastern region as a means of weaknening them and make our small region relevant in national affairs. We achieved this through post-war anti ibo propaganda and political sophistication. With that we got the northern controlled federal govt to direct most investment and infrastructure in our lagos, rendering those in the eastern region where resources are gotten redundant. Infact We yorubas are the greatest beneficiary of the united Nigeria economically especially, in lagos. And our continued existence and survival is dependent on the unity of Nigeria.

Fast foward to 2015, we voted a northern extremist. A man whose actions are bringing SE and SS together towards self determination. The unity we fear so much.

Now SE lawmakers are calling for a SE /SS summit which signifies reunion of former eastern region. More dangerous is the fact that ipob, massob and ibo elites are now singing the same song.

It also means we have been abandoned to our fate as we can either join north or decide our future alone for once.

My people what shall we do?

Who abandoned the SW?
Where in history has Yorubas ever depended on another group politically?
You mean the SW that has abandoned SE a long time ago? Your sinators are just realizing it.
Let me know what comes out of the meeting, if anything comes out of it. A united SW is stronger than the forced SS/SE union that won't stand the test of time.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now That Yorubas Have Been Abandoned, What Next? by Karm16: 7:28pm On Apr 28, 2016
oduastates:
No die is cast.
Na person dey do person.
Are these not the bulk of Saraki support?
Spray dollars in front of these guys and you will see them chasing loot.
These guys are absolutely corrupt.
The day their more sensible apolitical folks say enough is enough is the day we will start getting somewhere.

Omo, na Dasuki supporters be this. The Saraki supporters are on the Saraki thread, you go find chukwudi leading them. These are another set of Igbo Youths protesting for Fulanis.

Re: Now That Yorubas Have Been Abandoned, What Next? by Karm16: 7:29pm On Apr 28, 2016
Ooni:

our own awolowo, a whole sage was thrown into prison by a teacher turned prime minister. He later took rat poison and died. Do we talk of diya? Or ogundipe

Have u forgotten we were the only ethnic group without any record of attempted coup since nigeria began.

Oh yes, tell me how Kanu's permanent visitation to Kuje prison is saving Igbos from Fulanis grin grin

Re: Now That Yorubas Have Been Abandoned, What Next? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 28, 2016
Yes our awolowo is a sage who died as a great old man after using 3million eibos for peppersoup
but the bravest men ibos have ojukwu and kanu are always been disciplined by hausas and yorubas
ojukwu the rat ran away in his wives skirt to abidjan,kanu is been brutally raped in kuje by fulani warden
what can we do to save our Igbo bloda
no eibos can even measure to our brave forefathers e.g gani fawehimi
Ooni:

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now That Yorubas Have Been Abandoned, What Next? by acenazt: 7:34pm On Apr 28, 2016
Hahahhahhahahah Kai amma wa'an nan mutunen banza ne. Ba Su da hankali Ko na minti daya. Wai za Su bar tarayyar Nigeria. Toh da bayarbe da nyamari duk kun ci gutsun uwar Mai tuwon gidan kakannen Ku.
Re: Now That Yorubas Have Been Abandoned, What Next? by bigerboy200: 7:35pm On Apr 28, 2016
U can claim a asylum in Syria. .
Re: Now That Yorubas Have Been Abandoned, What Next? by bobmalu83(m): 7:42pm On Apr 28, 2016
u can as well align with some few North central States that u have or share common heritage such as; kogi, Kwara, Niger even Benin republic Niger republic
Re: Now That Yorubas Have Been Abandoned, What Next? by Ooni: 7:46pm On Apr 28, 2016
Hagmond:
Herdsmen havent killed women and lazy youths in ilorin
we need to send our brave men to the crying cowards of enugu
its because they own the town. When shall we ratake it or are you not ashamed. If u're not, i am.

Re: Now That Yorubas Have Been Abandoned, What Next? by SimeoNwabekeyi: 7:48pm On Apr 28, 2016
Ooni:
dont derail or i call for ur ban. This is for our future as yorubas pls go to ibo thread.

My friend in idp camp Enugu, heard fulani are coming for us again tomorrow. We need to run to cameroon or the safe SW since they have raped our women and killed our parents. We Ibos are our own problem, we need to attack the fulani and stop attacking the yoruba people that have never harm us.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now That Yorubas Have Been Abandoned, What Next? by SimeoNwabekeyi: 7:50pm On Apr 28, 2016
Ooni:

Our own god Ojukwu ran away from battle after wasting 3m of our people. We will never forgive him, another of our hero is now languishing in prison while fulani continue to rape our women. What have we done to God to deserve all this bullshit. I know we are warriors online and not real life. Chukwu abiama should come rescus us from slavery.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now That Yorubas Have Been Abandoned, What Next? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 28, 2016
My ooni even wikipedia told us that ilorin is a yoruba city with the peculiar culture of yoruba
while fulani are hoisting jihad flags all over aba and we cant be sure if enugu and alaiboe we not become biafrastan before december
if only kanu is not been raped savagely by fulani he would have being beating his dry chest for fulani herdsmen to dance before impaling his coward people
Ooni:
its because they own the town. When shall we ratake it or are you not ashamed. If u're not, i am.

Re: Now That Yorubas Have Been Abandoned, What Next? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:22pm On Apr 28, 2016
what fallacy is this?

Re: Now That Yorubas Have Been Abandoned, What Next? by BudeYahooCom: 8:27pm On Apr 28, 2016
lmao @ ooni
Re: Now That Yorubas Have Been Abandoned, What Next? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:29pm On Apr 28, 2016
igbos have been beating their chest like God no dey!

YORUBA: my brother, the Fulani herdsmen u claimed u will kill if they step on your soil don dey on top your soil o.

IGBO: Make dem try nonsense first.

YORUBA: dem don dey kill people o

IGBO: are u sure? wey pics?

YORUBA: dem don rape ur women finish..

IGBO: yoruba guy, wetin be ur own? una get light? una no see say petrol no dey?

YORUBA: Dem don turn your land to rubbles

IGBO: I be Lagos boy. SAI BUHARI!!!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Now That Yorubas Have Been Abandoned, What Next? by idensko(m): 8:32pm On Apr 28, 2016
Even d Fulanis knows dey hv bitten more than dey can chew.

Dey hv been committing dis atrocities all over Nigeria

SW, SS, SE, NW etc

Bit dey choose to attack SE when d tension is high.

That's dre gravest mistake.

Dey attack and even kidnapped Yoruba elders
Nobody talked,

Killed over hundred in AGATU,

MILE 12.

President kept muted.
IGP "muted"
Soyinka "muted"

As stupid as dey re dey felt invisible,

Until dey attack d quite town of NSUKKA,

EVEN DRE grand patron buhari broke d silence

IGP hv to rush 2 Enugu,

Soyinka couldn't hold it anymore

EVEN D senators now are forming security summit.e.

D innocent Hausa Fulanis are presently camped in Military barracks in Enugu, ABA, onitsha.

If I were frm BENUE

I DID BE asking myself if I am a Nigeria.

Why is everyone suddenly showing concern now,

Mind u about 6 were killed in d Enugu while over 300 were massacred in AGATU

D truth is dat You may hate Igbos, but u know dey got balls,

Yes dre is IDP camps in barracks in SE and we know who re occupying it.

Ask any malam near ur house who has a brother in SE

Why Is Rochas Okorocha Always Putting On A Tie On His Neck? is he a ritualist? / Top 10 Richest Senators In Nigeria 2018 And Their Networth►assets►mansions►cars / PDP Now In Control Of 19 Out Of 36 States. Full List

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49