Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Photos Of Boko Haram leaders captured by the army recently - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Boko Haram leaders captured by the army recently (44831 Views)

Boko Haram Members Captured By Soldiers (Photos) / Faces Of Boko Haram Terrorists Captured By Civilian JTF In Borno. Pics / See Photos Of Boko Haram Leaders Captured By Soldiers Todaay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Boko Haram leaders captured by the army recently by LordDecency(m): 6:34am On Apr 29, 2016
Like Seriously..... They Don't Deserve A Second Chance.... sad
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram leaders captured by the army recently by BIAFRANFLAG(m): 6:37am On Apr 29, 2016
Buhari will rehabilitate them and unleash them back to the society.
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram leaders captured by the army recently by Ifeola1: 6:43am On Apr 29, 2016
If true go and kill dem
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram leaders captured by the army recently by eligibility: 6:55am On Apr 29, 2016
Karm16:
I thought dem say Hausa-Fulani people fine. How manage?

Seek for the truth and truth shall set you free. Most people believes that only hausas are boko haram but CAPITAL NO NO NO.NO.

Have you forgotten VICTOR MOSES who perpetrated the Madalla bombing of Dec 25th 2011 is a Christian from the East ? He was arrested in early February .

Let me remind you that Henry Orkar from Bayelsa state also spearheaded the October 1st bombing of Eagle square, Abuja in 2010.

Finally, those miscreants that were caught are not Fulani s as you claimed but criminals from any tribe.
Dont be tribalistic or ethnocentric !!!
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram leaders captured by the army recently by Northboy(m): 6:55am On Apr 29, 2016
Karm16:
I thought dem say Hausa-Fulani people fine. How manage?
BH members are mostly from Borno State and are Kanuri not Hausa/Fulani. Go and make your research about them.
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram leaders captured by the army recently by chikel2000(m): 7:19am On Apr 29, 2016
Roses1:
Very ugly things
So beautiful baby, will like to meet u
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram leaders captured by the army recently by chikel2000(m): 7:21am On Apr 29, 2016
herbie27:
They didn't mention Shekau.

Jst waiting for when he will be caught and hanged grin
hanged ke? Na to roast that idiot go better
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram leaders captured by the army recently by chikel2000(m): 7:24am On Apr 29, 2016
Vote for oochi for miss nairaland
oochi123:
Soldiers pls do the needful..very ugly looking demons..see their craw craw body..
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram leaders captured by the army recently by bode4real2: 7:24am On Apr 29, 2016
All thanks to God, thanks to the military
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram leaders captured by the army recently by ogwomba(m): 7:26am On Apr 29, 2016
This guys are just the "TOOLS" where are the hands using them.
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram leaders captured by the army recently by sunnyik2020: 7:47am On Apr 29, 2016
When are they going to capture boko haram financiers? As far as am concerned boko haram war is far from being won. WHO ARE FULANI HERDSMEN?
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram leaders captured by the army recently by Nobody: 7:50am On Apr 29, 2016
opyzy:
it seems the riffraff in the first pic hasn't seen a camera before stupĀ”d idiot

BTW this terrorists are always extremely ugly
apart from ugly. they are nutrients deficienct.
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram leaders captured by the army recently by olamixx(m): 7:53am On Apr 29, 2016
na so them ugly reach?
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram leaders captured by the army recently by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 29, 2016
Buh wait ooo, Why is it that all these terrorists are very Ugly and mostly look like madt people.
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram leaders captured by the army recently by bakila: 8:32am On Apr 29, 2016
Standing5:
Only a proper follow up of these criminals that will lead to heavy penalty for them will convince the doubting masses that BH is real and that Chibok ain't no scam. If they let them go again like it happened before then I will agree BH was heavily staged n that Chibok girls was a scam.
The new Sheriff in town does not tolerate that. You may end up serving a sentence for capital punishment if anyone let that happens now.
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram leaders captured by the army recently by oochi123(f): 8:45am On Apr 29, 2016
chikel2000:
Vote for oochi for miss nairaland
hehehehe.for real? Tnx chikel
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram leaders captured by the army recently by Luckylife(m): 8:46am On Apr 29, 2016
Kudos to NA , how many leaders do boko haram have and those that were captured how many have been tried and convicted? We only heard of those compensated by the bornu government.
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram leaders captured by the army recently by tbliz: 8:46am On Apr 29, 2016
dumebiifeanyi:
In a renewed onslaught on the leadership of Boko Haram terrorists, troops have earlier today, Thursday 28th April 2016, again made an unprecedented catch.
The gallant troops tracked and arrested 6 terrorists kingpins who sneaked into Kala Balge as a result of the onslaught of our heroic troops on the terrorists in Sambisa.
The 6 notorious Ameers (leaders), noted for getting logistics support and information for the Boko Haram terrorists, were arrested in a swift military operation by troops of 3 Battalion, 22 Brigade.
The unrepentant and hardened insurgents which include Musa Kalile Sabakara (an Ameer), Babagana John (an informant and also seller of foodstuffs), Isah Abakar (an Ameer) and Usman Abasa, (who specializes on cattle rustling and selling of food stuffs), as well Bukar Gujja (a tailor who prepare clothes for the terrorists) and Bukar Kahalifa (also a tailor who prepares the dress for the Boko Haram terrorists), are presently undergoing interrogation.
Kindly disseminate this information to the public through your medium.
Thank you for your kind cooperation.
Colonel Sani Kukasheka Usman
Acting Director Army Public Relations
http://dumebiifeanyi.com/breaking-army-releases-photos-captured-bh-terrorists/

no be shekau again?
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram leaders captured by the army recently by zik4ever: 8:50am On Apr 29, 2016
The time and resources spent to publicise these hunger-stricken, misguided folks should be deployed to arrest Shekau and other more significant Boko Haram elements and their sponsors.
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram leaders captured by the army recently by IYANGBALI: 8:53am On Apr 29, 2016
Na wa o
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram leaders captured by the army recently by IYANGBALI: 8:53am On Apr 29, 2016
Why are they always very very ugly?is it because of the religion they practice?

I no mention any religion o
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram leaders captured by the army recently by zudozz: 8:58am On Apr 29, 2016
see people wey we and them be ''citizens of Nigeria''. E no go better 4 Luggard!

Anyways let them trade them 4 d Chibok girls.
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram leaders captured by the army recently by zudozz: 8:59am On Apr 29, 2016
zudozz:
see people wey we and them be ''citizens of Nigeria''. E no go better 4 Luggard!

Anyways let our govt. trade them 4 d Chibok girls.

Anyways let govt. trade them 4 d Chibok girls.
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram leaders captured by the army recently by hob(m): 9:00am On Apr 29, 2016
Ugly set of beings causing havoc.........Thunder fire dem
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram leaders captured by the army recently by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 9:12am On Apr 29, 2016
Nigeria forces grin
quote author=tintingz post=45136729]Weldon Nigeria forces.[/quote]
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram leaders captured by the army recently by loomer: 9:42am On Apr 29, 2016
Leaders!!!!!!!!!

Make I hear word jare
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram leaders captured by the army recently by mysticgal(f): 10:03am On Apr 29, 2016
Onyochejohn:
pls, is this person in the below pix "MYSTICGAL" part of Boko Haram arrested? Sory oh just asking ni!
Lol, Bro I am not oh, I am against them infact. I for one represent, sincerity, simplicity and singularity. Vote Mysticgal cool
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram leaders captured by the army recently by chikel2000(m): 10:04am On Apr 29, 2016
oochi123:
hehehehe.for real? Tnx chikel
U deserve that dear, good morning

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Boko Haram leaders captured by the army recently by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 29, 2016
mysticgal:

Lol, Bro I am not oh, I am against them infact. I for one represent, sincerity, simplicity and singularity. Vote Mysticgal cool
ehn ehn, I for say! BH no dey beautiful like that na, but u no say my brain work like Robot. When the topic say Photos of BH arested......bla bla bla and I see ur pix. Now no whahala. You don Win. Na God win. Lolz

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Boko Haram leaders captured by the army recently by mysticgal(f): 10:25am On Apr 29, 2016
Onyochejohn:
ehn ehn, I for say! BH no dey beautiful like that na, but u no say my brain work like Robot. When the topic say Photos of BH arested......bla bla bla and I see ur pix. Now no whahala. You don Win. Na God win. Lolz
You rock baby. No forget to tell a friend of friend on nl to vote Mysticgal for Miss Nairaland 2016. kiss
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram leaders captured by the army recently by Danny1974: 10:31am On Apr 29, 2016
Tie them pour fuel on them and set fire until they burned to ashes. Ugly demons
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram leaders captured by the army recently by shugaboy6102(m): 10:49am On Apr 29, 2016
muhammed10:
There look handsome
very very handsome?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Looks Lovely In Pink / Reasons Tinubu Will Floor Osinbajo At APC Presidential Primary / Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.