Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

5 In Prison For Disgracing Abubakar Bello - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 In Prison For Disgracing Abubakar Bello (14668 Views)

Obasanjo's Son, Olujonwo Blast Mother, Ms Taiwo - Stop Disgracing Me / Abubakar Bello To Marry Atiku's Daughter - Photos / Soldiers Kill Cattle Rustlers In Zamfara And Arrest 5 In Kaduna (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 In Prison For Disgracing Abubakar Bello by Sunnycliff(m): 8:05am On Apr 29, 2016
This is anti Democratic! Ordinary insult that doesn't stick on his body and his here oppressing his people! Thus is too opprobrious and inane of the Governor! Who insult Don kill
Re: 5 In Prison For Disgracing Abubakar Bello by Aremu01(m): 8:06am On Apr 29, 2016
Na WA ooooi
Re: 5 In Prison For Disgracing Abubakar Bello by UnclePati: 8:06am On Apr 29, 2016
It is insane to throw one in prison for insulting another person just becos his highly placed.

What happens to freedom of speech......does it no longer existin our constitution
Do we no longer have right to speek freely and express our selves.

Amech elrufai kwakwanso and many others insulted jonathan they even stonned jonathan yet no body was flogged. No body was arrested.

Why cant the gov just assume that they are mad people and ignore them.
Why didnt he request for their psychiatric evaluation to detarmin their brain condition rather than arrest them to shut them up.

APC ......government should learn to tolerate.....they should emulate jonathan and wear tick skin.
We all enjoyed freedom of speech in the last administration.
Re: 5 In Prison For Disgracing Abubakar Bello by nbright: 8:07am On Apr 29, 2016
FastShipping:

What does freedom of speech got to do with throwing sticks, rocks or any object at anyone? You are free to insult and curse at the governor but why throw an abject at someone who is surrounded by men with guns and bullets? That is stupidity.
Jonathan didn't arrest anybody. Zombies hailed those that stoned him
Re: 5 In Prison For Disgracing Abubakar Bello by nortcentrallord(m): 8:07am On Apr 29, 2016
Rubbish! Hasn't he insulted anybody before? He is a useless mean. Where is my stone sef, let me stone that his big head. Oya come and jail me on NL or can't the mod who blocked me last week do that for you. Hahahahahahaha.
Re: 5 In Prison For Disgracing Abubakar Bello by comrChris(m): 8:11am On Apr 29, 2016
Khd95:

by defaming the character nd throwing objects at him right

Man simply go back to secondary school nd read citizenship/civic education,cos it seems u dont know what are ur rights,dos nd donts in the society.

Nd its pathetic that u likened nairaland,a faceless forum to real life situations,what a pitysad
but thus same happened to Gej in katsina and you people never condemned it
Re: 5 In Prison For Disgracing Abubakar Bello by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 29, 2016
Lols, 95% of nairalanders shuld prepare to go to prison den. Am not left out.
Re: 5 In Prison For Disgracing Abubakar Bello by jtwest(m): 8:13am On Apr 29, 2016
Lol they even pleaded not guilty, shey dem no know say dey don enter am, the court appearance na just formality na. Make them buy their cutlass, file am well cos na to dey cut grass from prison to the government house and back to prison for the next 10 years
Re: 5 In Prison For Disgracing Abubakar Bello by mohciz69(m): 8:28am On Apr 29, 2016
dechriscool:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/04/5-remanded-prison-insulting-gov-bello/

the man is useless Jo...he promised to pay corpers till now we've not seen or heard anything n yet he'll be travelling up n down...APSHIT!
Re: 5 In Prison For Disgracing Abubakar Bello by tiredface: 8:31am On Apr 29, 2016
THEY ADDED TROWING STUFF TO JUSTIFY THEIR DETENTION. THIS SO CALL COUNTRY IS REALLY A BANANA REPUBLIC LEAD BY A Fulani ILLITERAT, SO SAD
Re: 5 In Prison For Disgracing Abubakar Bello by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 29, 2016
FastShipping:

Why the sensational headline? You should have had a better headline than the rubbish you chose.

Now read the highlighted lines. Nobody (young or old) have the right to throw sticks, stones, bombs or any object at any anyone whether civilian or government official. Doing so violates certain laws. As shown in the article, they violated penal code of the state of Niger.

In a civilized society like USA, UK, France, Canada and Australia, throwing rocks, sticks at a vehicle or anyone would have got you arrested and locked up in prison as well.

If you can't do the time, don't break the law. It is as simple as that.
exactly what I think too, people are always quick to judge and criticise just because they do not like the person or people in question,if not why else should there be tolerance in stoning please
Re: 5 In Prison For Disgracing Abubakar Bello by ojocontidax: 8:39am On Apr 29, 2016
Freedom of speech- yes; freedom after speech- no..... Politicians.
Re: 5 In Prison For Disgracing Abubakar Bello by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:51am On Apr 29, 2016
people should avoid hauling stones at President or Governors, such offence is punishable by death.
Re: 5 In Prison For Disgracing Abubakar Bello by OlujobaSamuel: 9:27am On Apr 29, 2016
who wants change? I I I I I.
who wants to change? ............
shittes attacked military with stone; why can't they arrest them, why shoot them, are the the judge, bla bla bla.
hooligans attack the governor; they were arrested, why should they be arrested and charge to court, what's the big deal in stoning to voice their opinion, wasn't gej attacked, bla bla bla.
Nigerians are just abnormally insatiable.
Re: 5 In Prison For Disgracing Abubakar Bello by GreenUzzy(m): 9:35am On Apr 29, 2016
Bello has nothing to offer the Nigerlites. The man is clueless, confused, lacks leadership skills. Since he was sworn in, he hasn't done anything tangible in the state. We are not always lucky in Niger. NASKO would have been better than this clueless nonentity. They should have stone the modafucker in the head. He conducted LG elections for more than 3 months now, yet this people has yet to receive a penny from him, not even their allowances. While the Deputy Governor busy looting the treasury. The only thing Governor Bello is good at is junketing.
Re: 5 In Prison For Disgracing Abubakar Bello by GreenUzzy(m): 9:39am On Apr 29, 2016
mohciz69:

the man is useless Jo...he promised to pay corpers till now we've not seen or heard anything n yet he'll be travelling up n down...APSHIT!
he is a clueless governor, worst in the history of the state.
Re: 5 In Prison For Disgracing Abubakar Bello by ojtech8291: 10:50am On Apr 29, 2016
The man is a second Kaduna state governor because he doesn't stay in Niger State at all. Erufai told him to go and govern Niger State not Kaduna. All he likes doing is to travel out and watch arsenal match.
Re: 5 In Prison For Disgracing Abubakar Bello by marwanafrica: 11:07am On Apr 29, 2016
Blackfire:
Oga bello na you be the best govnor for Nigeria, u too much... I throway salute o.

*if been against govt officials, will earn u jail term, maybe gargatum praises will earn us CANADIAN visa*.

Oga bello tuale... *two hands in the air*
. Oga na 4 only ur house LOLO dey work bcox d whole nigerlites can afirm that he is not doIng (anytin so far)
Re: 5 In Prison For Disgracing Abubakar Bello by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 29, 2016
Lovelynature:
APC - a party with force/false leaders. What happens to freedom of speech? No leader can please everybody, and the people are free to voice out their opinion, if not majority of Nigerians and Nairalanders would've been arrested, because that's what people do everyday

That will still happen. By this time next year quote me (if Nairaland is still accessible from Nigeria that is). undecided
Re: 5 In Prison For Disgracing Abubakar Bello by prince088: 12:06pm On Apr 29, 2016
Nelkoko:
Wait oooo... NO b george bush person use shoe stone before? So now governors r gods...... Apc govt clipping our rights

Yes na Bush, sebi the person wey throw am go house go sleep? undecided

On March 12, 2009, he was sentenced to three years in prison for assaulting a foreign head of state during an official visit.

On April 7, the sentence was reduced to one year from three years.

Na who throw shoe be that.

You people are just pathetic!
Re: 5 In Prison For Disgracing Abubakar Bello by prince088: 12:10pm On Apr 29, 2016
UnclePati:
It is insane to throw one in prison for insulting another person just becos his highly placed.

What happens to freedom of speech......does it no longer existin our constitution
Do we no longer have right to speek freely and express our selves.

Amech elrufai kwakwanso and many others insulted jonathan they even stonned jonathan yet no body was flogged. No body was arrested.

Why cant the gov just assume that they are mad people and ignore them.
Why didnt he request for their psychiatric evaluation to detarmin their brain condition rather than arrest them to shut them up.

APC ......government should learn to tolerate.....they should emulate jonathan and wear tick skin.
We all enjoyed freedom of speech in the last administration.

Throwing of objects is not freedom of speech. I as an ordinary citizen can report u to the police for attempting to inflict bodily harm to me if u throw objects at me in the name of freedom of speech.

You guys should stop this nonsense!!!!!

The guy who threw a shoe at Bush in iraq was jailed for 3 years and later reduced to a year.
After much beating from Iraqi forces.

Make we hear word ok.
Re: 5 In Prison For Disgracing Abubakar Bello by Krossbow123: 3:45pm On Apr 29, 2016
FastShipping:

Why the sensational headline? You should have had a better headline than the rubbish you chose.

Now read the highlighted lines. Nobody (young or old) have the right to throw sticks, stones, bombs or any object at any anyone whether civilian or government official. Doing so violates certain laws. As shown in the article, they violated penal code of the state of Niger.

In a civilized society like USA, UK, France, Canada and Australia, throwing rocks, sticks at a vehicle or anyone would have got you arrested and locked up in prison as well.

When they didbit to GEJ, it didn't break any law abi?
Re: 5 In Prison For Disgracing Abubakar Bello by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 29, 2016
FastShipping:

[color=#550000][/color]
dis guy just cum back 4rm away just nw(yeye foul) if only u dy 9ja see wetin wey dy see na ur Papa iroko tree wey dy b4 dem born u u go cut dwn take stone ur governor #teamtalktrue#

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adeniyi Oyebade Indicted Of Shi'ite Killing By Kaduna Judicial Panel Of Inquiry / Female IDPs Turn To Prostitution To Survive - Borno Civil Society Organisations / N2.5bn Fraud Uncovered In Nigerian Broadcasting Corporation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.