Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,718 members, 7,820,501 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Is Your Baby Skinny And A Picky Eater?your Solution Is Here..... - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Is Your Baby Skinny And A Picky Eater?your Solution Is Here..... (3070 Views)

Heavy Eater Finishes One Bowl Of Fufu And Soup / How To Get Your Picky Eating Kids To Eat Better / Do You Want Your Baby Naturally Chubby And Healthy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Your Baby Skinny And A Picky Eater?your Solution Is Here..... by Teeshafoods(f): 3:24am On Apr 29, 2016
At Teeshafo Foods,we believe that when babies are happy on the inside, they're happy on the outside too.Giving your baby everything they need means loads of love, care and a balanced weaning diet.
Our SOYA BEANS MIX is enriched with important nutrients that helps your kids grow strong and ever happy. It contains:

Crayfish
Dryfish
Groundnut
Millet
Guines corn
Soya beans

Have you tried this combination?We have neatly blended it in powdered form and we get tremendious responses from Mothers everyday about the taste and babies reaction to it. Why not try this now and have a healthy looking baby?

Its packaged in 5kg and 10kg ONLY.
BBM: 30FD6861
Delivery to anywhere in Nigeria is available.
Pay on delivery to any part of Nigeria.

Try it and let's also hear your testimony.

1 Like

Re: Is Your Baby Skinny And A Picky Eater?your Solution Is Here..... by lonelydora: 6:15am On Apr 29, 2016
How do I get mine in Port Harcourt? How much is the 5kg?
Re: Is Your Baby Skinny And A Picky Eater?your Solution Is Here..... by Teeshafoods(f): 6:21am On Apr 29, 2016
Hello dear, can I have your phone number?We will have to send it to you and connect you with the carrier immediately. 5kg is N4000. Delivery is N1000. Pay all on delivery. Call me on 08027853057
Re: Is Your Baby Skinny And A Picky Eater?your Solution Is Here..... by Teeshafoods(f): 6:40am On Apr 29, 2016
Re: Is Your Baby Skinny And A Picky Eater?your Solution Is Here..... by Teeshafoods(f): 9:33am On Apr 29, 2016
Oluseyi close,agbado-ijaiye,Lagos.
Re: Is Your Baby Skinny And A Picky Eater?your Solution Is Here..... by Teeshafoods(f): 12:11pm On Apr 30, 2016
Bump
Re: Is Your Baby Skinny And A Picky Eater?your Solution Is Here..... by Teeshafoods(f): 5:39pm On Apr 30, 2016
lonelydora:
How do I get mine in Port Harcourt? How much is the 5kg?
5kg is N4000. We will send through our reliable transport system. Pay on delivery

1 Like

Re: Is Your Baby Skinny And A Picky Eater?your Solution Is Here..... by Teeshafoods(f): 11:56am On May 12, 2016
Re: Is Your Baby Skinny And A Picky Eater?your Solution Is Here..... by eyesofgod: 1:16pm On May 14, 2016
Does your product have the required certification?
Re: Is Your Baby Skinny And A Picky Eater?your Solution Is Here..... by Teeshafoods(f): 7:30pm On May 16, 2016
eyesofgod:
Does your product have the required certification?

No not yet. We are on the NAFDAC issue. Although I hear it takes months but we have started the process since 3weeks now.
Re: Is Your Baby Skinny And A Picky Eater?your Solution Is Here..... by Estonto(f): 4:45pm On May 19, 2016
Can you please upload picture of the product and how do I get it here in Abeokuta?
Re: Is Your Baby Skinny And A Picky Eater?your Solution Is Here..... by Teeshafoods(f): 1:47am On May 24, 2016
Estonto:
Can you please upload picture of the product and how do I get it here in Abeokuta?
Its packed in a transparent ziplock bag. No special packaging. Packed in 5kg and 10kg when ordered. 08027853057. We will send to you in Abeokuta or you visit us at Oluseyi close,agbado-ijaiye.Lagos.

(1) (Reply)

Best Soup For The Cold Weather...see Photo / Foods Not To Eat On A First Dinner Date / Free Cake Decorating Class!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.