Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Lessons From Tee Billz And Tiwa Savage Drama - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lessons From Tee Billz And Tiwa Savage Drama (37637 Views)

Tee Billz And His Son, Jamil In Adorable New Year Photos / Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Step Out Together For First Time Since Split / Unveiling Ibrahim Olatunji Balogun Snr,tiwa Savage Ex-husband Tee Billz’s Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lessons From Tee Billz And Tiwa Savage Drama by Hillzy(m): 12:09pm On Apr 29, 2016
T
Re: Lessons From Tee Billz And Tiwa Savage Drama by ireneony(f): 12:10pm On Apr 29, 2016
LesbianBoy:
There is just one lesson I learnt! And that is, Tiwa is a cheerful giver lipsrsealed
doro is a cheerful giver grin cheesy
Re: Lessons From Tee Billz And Tiwa Savage Drama by xbee20(m): 12:10pm On Apr 29, 2016
I think Tiwa is the female version of jega....

In a short word" Tiwa jegalised Tunju.. hahaha
Re: Lessons From Tee Billz And Tiwa Savage Drama by faithesco(f): 12:10pm On Apr 29, 2016
FUCKU:
Hey! Tee Billz abi na TEA BREEZE. Why you no wan make Nigeria rest for you? Na you be the first man wey marry? Die you no go gree. You wan kill yourself, why u go do that for public?. I hear say ur head dey hot but next time wey I go hear ur news again, u go see. Na person force u marry?
lol

1 Like

Re: Lessons From Tee Billz And Tiwa Savage Drama by Ejekinsim(m): 12:10pm On Apr 29, 2016
dammytosh:
The only lesson is don't marry Tiwa.

Tiwa means OUR OWN

Temi means MY OWN
hmmmmm....true talk ! grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lessons From Tee Billz And Tiwa Savage Drama by Orikinla(m): 12:13pm On Apr 29, 2016
That's her #GidiBlues.
God help her.

Re: Lessons From Tee Billz And Tiwa Savage Drama by Ejekinsim(m): 12:14pm On Apr 29, 2016
faithesco:
lol
abi o...i tire oooo na by force to marry celebrity? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lessons From Tee Billz And Tiwa Savage Drama by bayinq25(m): 12:20pm On Apr 29, 2016
Smellymouth:
As the world braces up for the eventualities that might follow as a result of the unsavoury details in the rants, and with Tee Billz issuing a fresh statement via a new Twitter account on the fact of his Instagram account being hacked, below are Six lessons we can draw from the situation:

1. Publicity is bad when it brings out the private lives of couples – In fact, every form of publicity is bad for love and for a healthy relationship. Tee Billz and Tiwa Savage are in the full glare of the public by vurtue of their jobs, the least they owe each other is to zip up in matters regarding their private lives.

2. Silence is golden – Tiwa Savage did the needful by keeping mum all along, this puts her heads and shoulders above embattled Nollywood actress Toyin Aimakhu and ex-lover Seun Agbede.

3. The people are tired of the incidence of hacked accounts in Nigeria – Most Nigerian celebrities and public figures have the habit of twisting the narrative after they’ve blundered in public using their social media accounts. In the past, people perpetrated evil and blamed it on the devil, today celebrities are entangled in shows of shame and they blame hackers. Please who is deceiving who? There is the need for image consultants and PR experts to be involved in the process of our celebrities and public figure in order for the industry to maximize benefits from this turning point it currently is.

4. Tee Billz needs to get another job and leave everything regarding artiste management alone –You see, as long as he is in the entertainment circle with his wife Tiwa, whether or not he decides to stop managing her, he will always interface with her and memories (bitter) will will be rekindled.

5. Nigerian celebrities need psychological checks from time to time – Suicide is not and will never be the way out but depression is a terrible thing and can drive even the strongest men into an abyss of mental imbalance. Psychologists can help proffer one or two solutions if consulted and Nigerian celebrities need to be oriented on the need to see a doctor or counselor from time to time. Life is beyond wearing shiny necklaces, driving fancy cars and making red carpet appearances. A word is enough for the wise.

6. Only the wearer knows where the shoe pinches – While we wish the couple a ‘speedy recovery’ from whatever setbacks have put them on the front burner for all the wrong reasons, the current situation shows expressly that no one fully understands a situation enough, regardless of how perfect it looks on the outside, except you are inside or have a personal experience.

https://www.naij.com/814290-6-lessons-ensuing-drama-tee-billz-tiwa-savage.html
We live in a world where people think all form of silence is maturity but the maturity is very vivid in voicing out for diplomacy....The social media rants shows tbillz is a kid though(if actually true) but i'm never going to vindicate tiwa for silence.people work on the minds of gullible ones by being mum on issues...na lie jhor silence na wash..tbillz and tiwa are sh*t to me anyway.

4 Likes

Re: Lessons From Tee Billz And Tiwa Savage Drama by shamecurls(m): 12:20pm On Apr 29, 2016
Please o

Sorry for derailing the thread

Can I use Okro soup to eat rice?
Re: Lessons From Tee Billz And Tiwa Savage Drama by cr7lomo: 12:25pm On Apr 29, 2016
Eboski:
tiwa don't love teebills and he know that

go to her IG page you will never see their new pics together like husband and wife just the man alone fronting his wife tiwa very bad

I just dont understand women...they are cursed beings...tiwa married at 35 , if not for teebillz , hu for marry am, she for b like Aunty Rita or mama Genevieve...now u c y men are dodging these old mama celebs like bullet... Instead of her to hold on to the love her husband has for her, she is busy jumping all over the place...i think her mum divorced her dad...now I know y men dey fear marry women from broken homes

6 Likes

Re: Lessons From Tee Billz And Tiwa Savage Drama by AfroKnight: 12:29pm On Apr 29, 2016
I still don't believe all this nonsense. That suicide story by Linda is bullsht. Why is this happening when Beyoncé and Jay z are in the news? Something is fishy.

1 Like

Re: Lessons From Tee Billz And Tiwa Savage Drama by eddyslim(m): 12:32pm On Apr 29, 2016
CaroLyner:
keep your relationship out of social media
As a celeb, I don't think it's possible
Re: Lessons From Tee Billz And Tiwa Savage Drama by khadaffi(m): 12:36pm On Apr 29, 2016
Smellymouth:

5. Nigerian celebrities need psychological checks from time to time – Suicide is not and will never be the way out but depression is a terrible thing and can drive even the strongest men into an abyss of mental imbalance. Psychologists can help proffer one or two solutions if consulted and Nigerian celebrities need to be oriented on the need to see a doctor or counselor from time to time. Life is beyond wearing shiny necklaces, driving fancy cars and making red carpet appearances. A word is enough for the wise.

If we had a good working health system in Nigeria, everyone should be checked frequently at least once a month . From the police that issues accidental discharge frequently to students that beat up their teachers or bully their mates to crazy reckless danfo drivers to our market women. I tell you everyone is crazy until you are certified by an expert. How many Psychiatric hospitals do you see around you? In Nigeria, it is considered an insult when you tell a well dressed looking individual that he needs to visit the psychiatric hospital. Hence we have only few hospitals and it is only when your health problems totally deteriorate, such that one now walks na.ked on the street that you are taken to the psychiatric hospital. May God help us all

2 Likes

Re: Lessons From Tee Billz And Tiwa Savage Drama by folks4luv(f): 12:37pm On Apr 29, 2016
ShakurM:
Sey make I chop this moin moin from the leaf directly or make I spread am inside plate sad
Chop am with the leave biko. The leave get nutritional value lol. Just joking, don't shoot me pls.
Re: Lessons From Tee Billz And Tiwa Savage Drama by nrexzy: 12:41pm On Apr 29, 2016
Celebrity Marriage don't last.
Re: Lessons From Tee Billz And Tiwa Savage Drama by Reeberry: 12:43pm On Apr 29, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Meanwhile.....Tiwa savage exposed! Next is yemi alade! I will really like to know the person or people in the nigeria music industry that has fvcked that her big ass! angry angry
We will like to know yours too.
Re: Lessons From Tee Billz And Tiwa Savage Drama by swimmer: 12:44pm On Apr 29, 2016
Tiwa toh badt! Una sure say Olamide sef never give am 'Standing' Ovation? grin cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lessons From Tee Billz And Tiwa Savage Drama by nrexzy: 12:45pm On Apr 29, 2016
cr7lomo:

I just dont understand women...they are cursed beings...tiwa married at 35 , if not for teebillz , hu for marry am, she for b like Aunty Rita or mama Genevieve...now u c y men are dodging these old mama celebs like bullet... Instead of her to hold on to the love her husband has for her, she is busy jumping all over the place...i think her mum divorced her dad...now I know y men dey fear marry women from broken homes
. So because Tiwa Marry @ 35 na big deal? Paris hilton u know hw many times she marry? Oga people wey for marry Tiwa plenty.. If no b say I be family man I for reason her mata too

3 Likes

Re: Lessons From Tee Billz And Tiwa Savage Drama by antispexish(m): 12:51pm On Apr 29, 2016
olihilistic:
grin grin Tiwa behaved herself I don't know whether all those things were true or not grin

But I see the marriage hitting the rock in years/days/months/weeks to come
cue na you dey control the marriage abi!
Re: Lessons From Tee Billz And Tiwa Savage Drama by Danfuster(m): 12:53pm On Apr 29, 2016
shamecurls:
Please o

yes you can... It's very sweet, it's better when you have it with fresh Bread. I'm dead serious bro
Re: Lessons From Tee Billz And Tiwa Savage Drama by IamforGod: 12:55pm On Apr 29, 2016
The only lesson is don't marry someone else's husband and think u will go Scot-free!

Don't marry someone cos of looks ,cos their foundation al problems sef u don't even know.if she had prayed about it and if she was not blinded by lust she wudn't av gone into that marriage

I pity the fools that pity tiwa as if they didn't know he had a wife and children!

1 Like

Re: Lessons From Tee Billz And Tiwa Savage Drama by porshuch: 12:59pm On Apr 29, 2016
Smellymouth:

Them nor EPP me oo..
But mimzy EPP ME grin

VOTE MIMZY FOR MISS NL 2016 cool
just one night with mimzy and the crown is hers. grin cheesy.
Remember that tiwa was a cheerful giver, now she's more super than tee Billz. grin

1 Like

Re: Lessons From Tee Billz And Tiwa Savage Drama by Danfuster(m): 1:05pm On Apr 29, 2016
this is why I say to my fellow kinsmen... Never ever, I repeat never ever go overboard for a woman. You lavish all that money on a wedding where she takes all the glory, even right from the IV "Tiwa weds Tunji" only for you to realize she was not all worth it. How else can you define a bad investment

4 Likes

Re: Lessons From Tee Billz And Tiwa Savage Drama by Slapsticker: 1:17pm On Apr 29, 2016
Tee's posts were made on IG.

He should have other accounts on fb and Twitter.

Were they all hacked?

Apparently only him has the access to his accounts.

Could anyone else have created a new account in his name to diffuse the tension?
Re: Lessons From Tee Billz And Tiwa Savage Drama by Slapsticker: 1:21pm On Apr 29, 2016
Tee's posts were made on IG.

He should have other accounts on fb and Twitter.

Were they all hacked?

Apparently only him has the access to his accounts.

Could anyone else have created a new account in his name to diffuse the tension?
Re: Lessons From Tee Billz And Tiwa Savage Drama by samsam2019: 1:26pm On Apr 29, 2016
I agree with everything you out up there except number 4

So why should he get another job? That's all he knows and that's what he's done his whole life.

He can continue being an artiste manager without even having business with his wife. All he needs is focus and regain his ability to spot talent like he did with Tiwa.

But the guy fxck up gan sha
Re: Lessons From Tee Billz And Tiwa Savage Drama by XclusivJT: 1:39pm On Apr 29, 2016
antispexish:

cue na you dey control the marriage abi!
lol
Re: Lessons From Tee Billz And Tiwa Savage Drama by aadoiza: 2:06pm On Apr 29, 2016
khadaffi:

If we had a good working health system in Nigeria, everyone should be checked frequently at least once a month . From the police that issues accidental discharge frequently to students that beat up their teachers or bully their mates to crazy reckless danfo drivers to our market women. I tell you everyone is crazy until you are certified by an expert. How many Psychiatric hospitals do you see around you? In Nigeria, it is considered an insult when you tell a well dressed looking individual that he needs to visit the psychiatric hospital. Hence we have only few hospitals and it is only when your health problems totally deteriorate, such that one now walks na.ked on the street that you are taken to the psychiatric hospital. May God help us all
Yeah right. Those(US) that you all copy have better everything plus what you're implying, yet have worse cases of depression, celeb crap, suicide, etc. Their problems are created while naija celebs'problems are induced through 'Predictive Programming'.
Re: Lessons From Tee Billz And Tiwa Savage Drama by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 29, 2016
dammytosh:

Tiwa means OUR OWN

Temi means MY OWN

Hahahahahahahahahaha cheesy

Otun ri iyen so ooo. cheesy
Re: Lessons From Tee Billz And Tiwa Savage Drama by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 29, 2016
shamecurls:
Please o

Danfuster:

yes you can... It's very sweet, it's better when you have it with fresh Bread. I'm dead serious bro

cheesy U still fit pour am inside garri, add groundnut, milk and honey. No add sugar ooo, before you spoil d formula.

Weyrey meji undecided
Re: Lessons From Tee Billz And Tiwa Savage Drama by crackhouse(m): 2:29pm On Apr 29, 2016
dammytosh:
Tiwa means OUR OWN
Temi means MY OWN
is that the meaning?
Re: Lessons From Tee Billz And Tiwa Savage Drama by Danfuster(m): 2:31pm On Apr 29, 2016
catlova2:

cheesy U still fit pour am inside garri, add groundnut, milk and honey. No add sugar ooo, before you spoil d formula.

Weyrey meji undecided

where's your sense of adventure...you obviously haven't tried guré (waterleaf) soup with bread, apón(ogbono) with rice or bread, I don take them chop yam sef

You're so missing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Comedienne Emmanuella's Look-alike Spotted In Kwara State(photo) / Desmond Elliot Visits Lagos NYSC Camp At Iyana Ipaja (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son King Andre's 5th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.