Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Lessons From Tee Billz And Tiwa Savage Drama - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lessons From Tee Billz And Tiwa Savage Drama (37636 Views)

Tee Billz And His Son, Jamil In Adorable New Year Photos / Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Step Out Together For First Time Since Split / Unveiling Ibrahim Olatunji Balogun Snr,tiwa Savage Ex-husband Tee Billz’s Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lessons From Tee Billz And Tiwa Savage Drama by toggy: 3:03pm On Apr 29, 2016
In Nigeria context, celebrities are the people who entertain us and do what majority of people (Nigerian youth + some Agbaya) want to see or hear on radio or television. Most of them sing pangolo, mo ni fe e, ololufe mi ni, my love, yodi yodi, uku uku, i don craze, folake, carol, bolanle, emilado, durosoke, oti ya were, aja 1 2 3, i don get alert, ko kan aye. As long as they get the popularity, they will be celebrated. Anything goes! they shout love, love, love. Similarly in the film industry, majority of their films now is 90% love or love making. it is unfortunate that when you sing about love or you art love films and you don't portray it in real life, it is a big Shame. You spend so much on your marriage ceremonies and commit so little to the marriage. Marriage should be a vocation. the future of our children should be sacrosanct. you should marry when you are sure you are a man or woman. marriage is not for boys and girls. whether you are 32, 40, 29 be very sure you are a man/woman enough. it is unfortunate nowadays that most of our marriages lacks good Councillors, sometime you cannot succeed without people who are truly and genuinely ready to tutor and nurture your marriage. there are ups and down, there are challenges, there is no perfect marriage. The truth of the matter is lets us continue to endure and tolerate each other to make a good marriage for the benefit of our children.

Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. 1 Corinthians 13:4-7.
Re: Lessons From Tee Billz And Tiwa Savage Drama by Smellymouth: 3:14pm On Apr 29, 2016
khadaffi:

If we had a good working health system in Nigeria, everyone should be checked frequently at least once a month . From the police that issues accidental discharge frequently to students that beat up their teachers or bully their mates to crazy reckless danfo drivers to our market women. I tell you everyone is crazy until you are certified by an expert. How many Psychiatric hospitals do you see around you? In Nigeria, it is considered an insult when you tell a well dressed looking individual that he needs to visit the psychiatric hospital. Hence we have only few hospitals and it is only when your health problems totally deteriorate, such that one now walks na.ked on the street that you are taken to the psychiatric hospital. May God help us all
Re: Lessons From Tee Billz And Tiwa Savage Drama by Dainikel(m): 3:22pm On Apr 29, 2016
CaroLyner:
keep your relationship out of social media
That's just it...but they never learn!
Re: Lessons From Tee Billz And Tiwa Savage Drama by franugo(m): 3:34pm On Apr 29, 2016
vosquare:
Tiwa hid d face of her son for months after she put to bed. Prolly d child first took d face of Don Jazzy, then Dr Sid, Tuface and Teebillz.

my fellow naijans continue to astound me with their foolishness, must u type the first thought that comes to mind
Re: Lessons From Tee Billz And Tiwa Savage Drama by dammytosh: 4:33pm On Apr 29, 2016
crackhouse:
is that the meaning?

Yes that is the meaning.
Re: Lessons From Tee Billz And Tiwa Savage Drama by cr7lomo: 4:39pm On Apr 29, 2016
nrexzy:
. So because Tiwa Marry @ 35 na big deal? Paris hilton u know hw many times she marry? Oga people wey for marry Tiwa plenty.. If no b say I be family man I for reason her mata too

Nigger, Paris Hilton has never been married
Re: Lessons From Tee Billz And Tiwa Savage Drama by wonyi: 6:21pm On Apr 29, 2016
LesbianBoy:
There is just one lesson I learnt! And that is, Tiwa is a cheerful giver lipsrsealed

You are right. ....sometime ago Teebills once said Doro na cheerful giver n doro na Tiwa.
Re: Lessons From Tee Billz And Tiwa Savage Drama by ceejay4real(m): 12:16am On Apr 30, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Meanwhile.....Tiwa savage exposed! Next is yemi alade! I will really like to know the person or people in the nigeria music industry that has fvcked that her big ass! angry angry

Hi sweet, please kindly hala me on 08035449602 ok? Need to speak with you cos am crazy in love with you! U are sooo hot! Thanks in advance dear!

CJ
Re: Lessons From Tee Billz And Tiwa Savage Drama by kossyablaze(m): 10:17am On Jun 16, 2016
Smellymouth:

Them nor EPP me oo..
But mimzy EPP ME grin

VOTE MIMZY FOR MISS NL 2016 cool
which part of 9ja u dey bro

2 Likes

Re: Lessons From Tee Billz And Tiwa Savage Drama by Smellymouth: 10:42am On Jun 16, 2016
kossyablaze:
which part of 9ja u dey bro

Delta state boss grin cool

2 Likes

Re: Lessons From Tee Billz And Tiwa Savage Drama by kossyablaze(m): 11:02pm On Jun 17, 2016
Smellymouth:

Delta state boss grin cool
Choi... I for flex u tire if say u dey lag
Re: Lessons From Tee Billz And Tiwa Savage Drama by Smellymouth: 4:54pm On Jun 18, 2016
kossyablaze:
Choi... I for flex u tire if say u dey lag

Hehehe..

Tuale baba, anytime I enter lag, I go let u know..

One love cool
Re: Lessons From Tee Billz And Tiwa Savage Drama by kossyablaze(m): 8:04pm On Jun 19, 2016
Smellymouth:

Hehehe..

Tuale baba, anytime I enter lag, I go let u know..

One love cool
I full ground. No shaking
Re: Lessons From Tee Billz And Tiwa Savage Drama by Ayobami7(m): 6:30pm On Dec 30, 2018
我什么都没有

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Wow In New Photos / Is Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Pregnant Or Adding Weight? / Comedienne Emmanuella's Look-alike Spotted In Kwara State(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.