Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,416 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Drake Posts Wizkid's Picture On Instagram And See Nigerians Reactions - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Drake Posts Wizkid's Picture On Instagram And See Nigerians Reactions (42453 Views)

Rap Superstar Drake Posts Wizkid And Tekno Songs On His Instagram Story!!!(Pics) / Stella Damasus Weighs In On Nigerians Reactions To Super Eagle's Lose And Win / Drake Posts This Photo Of Sasha Obama And The Internet Became Scared... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drake Posts Wizkid's Picture On Instagram And See Nigerians Reactions by sulaiboy20(m): 10:04am On Apr 29, 2016
mayorjosh:
me that just woke up jejely and was playing on Instagram then I bumped into t
his post and I was just laughing...Nigerians truly love their own

https://www.instagram.com/p/BEwwX-SjQEK/?hl=en
wizkid and davido re just RONALDO AND MESSI
Re: Drake Posts Wizkid's Picture On Instagram And See Nigerians Reactions by EbukaLive(m): 10:07am On Apr 29, 2016
jimi4us:
Na wa o
Stop using N200 earpiece...
Re: Drake Posts Wizkid's Picture On Instagram And See Nigerians Reactions by Ediss(m): 10:12am On Apr 29, 2016
The more I dey dislike this kid the more he dey go up. I go by force like am now embarassed

1 Like

Re: Drake Posts Wizkid's Picture On Instagram And See Nigerians Reactions by Youngetskilz23(m): 10:13am On Apr 29, 2016
really nice.. wizzy lion for life.. i just love this guy 100 #nohomo#. wizzy to the world.. great guy.. linda ikeji come and see o
Re: Drake Posts Wizkid's Picture On Instagram And See Nigerians Reactions by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 29, 2016
bunmioguns:
cool cool

How many of you noticed that the beat of "one dance" is almost the same like that of "Ojuelegba"

E be like say you get hearing issues..

1 Like

Re: Drake Posts Wizkid's Picture On Instagram And See Nigerians Reactions by charleslifted(m): 10:16am On Apr 29, 2016
olihilistic:
why champagnepapi why not Drake
are u a learner on IG
Re: Drake Posts Wizkid's Picture On Instagram And See Nigerians Reactions by x6blade(m): 10:18am On Apr 29, 2016
Philpham:
Usel.ess baby papa, shameless boy. Living off the fame of other successful artists, song no even gree am sing, gerrarahiaa
who is this one again? undecided
Re: Drake Posts Wizkid's Picture On Instagram And See Nigerians Reactions by comeandmarry: 10:20am On Apr 29, 2016
Who the picture epp,how are we sure it's not s spam account of drake on instagram,how a whole drake go dey bear name like champagnepapi,abegi the account na dagbo..no pics of I'm and drake,no whitey for d pics,dem jus go corner say make dem quickly snap say na drake.dis niggi Wizzy is dumb niggi.Abegi you Don see where Rick Ross dey display olamide picture for instagram,or Jay z dey post picture of Cynthia Morgan for instagram...if i hear......... D account na dagbo..drake even say I'm hate champagne die. Wizzy truly you Don cast.

1 Like

Re: Drake Posts Wizkid's Picture On Instagram And See Nigerians Reactions by stainlex(m): 10:22am On Apr 29, 2016
Issalie. Drake's account was hacked!

grin

1 Like

Re: Drake Posts Wizkid's Picture On Instagram And See Nigerians Reactions by faruz: 10:54am On Apr 29, 2016
nikkypearl:
and who is drake again
*teammimzy*
and who is mimzy sf who she epp
Re: Drake Posts Wizkid's Picture On Instagram And See Nigerians Reactions by faruz: 10:55am On Apr 29, 2016
x6blade:
who is this one again? undecided
anoda mad nigga on the run............................
Re: Drake Posts Wizkid's Picture On Instagram And See Nigerians Reactions by oladeledave: 10:58am On Apr 29, 2016
Now this is d real BABANLA nobody badder.

www.Techybloggers.com
Re: Drake Posts Wizkid's Picture On Instagram And See Nigerians Reactions by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 29, 2016
maybe drake wants a taste of his dingaling since he walks sideways with his goat teeth always fronting
Re: Drake Posts Wizkid's Picture On Instagram And See Nigerians Reactions by AishyWemsy(f): 11:01am On Apr 29, 2016
donfemo:

I was just about to share your views but then, drake is an international celeb. His got fans where Nigeria's best musicians are not even known. Gradually our artist are gaining international recognition. He's been able to work with drake too. It might just be a picture but trust me it will have positive impact on his career.
of course it will, I didn't say it won't. But d way people were hyping it was embarrassing
Re: Drake Posts Wizkid's Picture On Instagram And See Nigerians Reactions by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 29, 2016
bedspread:
I STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW PEOPLE TAKE UP THINGS LIKE THIS AS [b][/b]RELEVANT!
IT REALLY BEATS MY IMAGINATION!!
it's Africans inferiority complex bro, the white folks will never react this way if it were to be wizkid that uploaded drakes picture
Re: Drake Posts Wizkid's Picture On Instagram And See Nigerians Reactions by gbens2000(m): 11:32am On Apr 29, 2016
OPCYOUTH:
AND SO WHAT?. angry

I LOVE LINDA IKEJI.

I HATE WIZKID

u can jump over lekki bridge pls no one would stop u undecided
Re: Drake Posts Wizkid's Picture On Instagram And See Nigerians Reactions by deekaybeatz(m): 11:39am On Apr 29, 2016
bunmioguns:
cool cool

How many of you noticed that the beat of "one dance" is almost the same like that of "Ojuelegba"

U heard the song on a cassette tape I guess
Re: Drake Posts Wizkid's Picture On Instagram And See Nigerians Reactions by Oghumu1(m): 11:39am On Apr 29, 2016
Maybe someone hacked Drake's account to post the pic.. undecided
Re: Drake Posts Wizkid's Picture On Instagram And See Nigerians Reactions by ideylaff: 11:47am On Apr 29, 2016
bedspread:
I STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW PEOPLE TAKE UP THINGS LIKE THIS AS [b][/b]RELEVANT!
IT REALLY BEATS MY IMAGINATION!!

I'm seriously worried ooo. People take things like this as an accomplishment over other positives you can embrace.

Is WizKids album selling globally or what .

This boys stage concerts with a DJ playing a CD in the background while they mime.

This is how Dbanj lost the plot with Kanye and is yet to find his way back ever since ooo

The same Drake that gave Wizzzy microseconds on his track is now doing OjuAiye with him

Appalling news
Re: Drake Posts Wizkid's Picture On Instagram And See Nigerians Reactions by blissblazeblog: 11:51am On Apr 29, 2016
Hey guys, you just can't afford to join the latest WhatsApp group in town were we have more than fun, make new friends, share stuffs with each other. To join us simply contact the admin on WhatsApp = +2349051144825 #See ya #Am Out

Re: Drake Posts Wizkid's Picture On Instagram And See Nigerians Reactions by Dexema(m): 11:59am On Apr 29, 2016
floragregs:
you be bush boy ooo
Guy fawkes hmm
Re: Drake Posts Wizkid's Picture On Instagram And See Nigerians Reactions by STILESGANG: 12:07pm On Apr 29, 2016
Rubbish,so drake uploaded wizkid's picture on instagram and Nigerians are jubilating.If drake really wanted to give wizkid recognition.He would have done so by giving him a chance to sing at least a verse in that one dance track instead of the sound engineer role he was relegated to.This drake and eye service eeeh!
Re: Drake Posts Wizkid's Picture On Instagram And See Nigerians Reactions by ObaKlaz: 12:09pm On Apr 29, 2016
Drake uploaded a PICTURE of StarBoy and voila, Nigerians are wet and moaning already! *lol* Chill y'all, we need Grammies from our artistes first. I'm no hater, pls. God Bless StarBoy!
Re: Drake Posts Wizkid's Picture On Instagram And See Nigerians Reactions by hakim92(m): 12:48pm On Apr 29, 2016
To me I see this has publicity stunt to get back at or rob it in on linda Ikeji
Re: Drake Posts Wizkid's Picture On Instagram And See Nigerians Reactions by Greekbreed(m): 1:09pm On Apr 29, 2016
olihilistic:
why champagnepapi why not Drake
its his IG handle. Olodo
Re: Drake Posts Wizkid's Picture On Instagram And See Nigerians Reactions by samsam2019: 1:49pm On Apr 29, 2016
Somewhere in a dark room, one smelly poocee auntie is crying herself to bed
Re: Drake Posts Wizkid's Picture On Instagram And See Nigerians Reactions by philo3(m): 1:59pm On Apr 29, 2016
where them wizkid haters nawwwww? angry angry ... be hating o ,d guy z growing bigger errday grin grin grin cool
Re: Drake Posts Wizkid's Picture On Instagram And See Nigerians Reactions by abbey621(m): 2:11pm On Apr 29, 2016
ObaKlaz:
Drake uploaded a PICTURE of StarBoy and voila, Nigerians are wet and moaning already! *lol* Chill y'all, we need Grammies from our artistes first. I'm no hater, pls. God Bless StarBoy!

Why do you need an American award before recognizing that our artistes are growing? Every year the Grammy focuses mainly on American artistes, the type of music most of our artistes produce is mixed with local dialect and hence won't appeal to Americans so I see no need waiting on a Grammy for validation, shouldn't the Headies and other African awards be enough?
Re: Drake Posts Wizkid's Picture On Instagram And See Nigerians Reactions by KiNiBiGd: 2:12pm On Apr 29, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:

Is something wrong with me or those people? I can't even understand a thing all of them wrote with the hopeless emojis that don't make sense. I guess if I were a teacher many people will forego school, because na mass failure dem go dey harvest at the end of every term/semester/session.

THAT'S Y U ARE NOT A TEACHER grin
Re: Drake Posts Wizkid's Picture On Instagram And See Nigerians Reactions by skimmy005: 3:22pm On Apr 29, 2016
undecidedmumu wat is so special abt dat.. goat see as d slowpoke da open em teeth like mugu

1 Like

Re: Drake Posts Wizkid's Picture On Instagram And See Nigerians Reactions by willbayo(m): 3:24pm On Apr 29, 2016
comeandmarry:
Who the picture epp,how are we sure it's not s spam account of drake on instagram,how a whole drake go dey bear name like champagnepapi,abegi the account na dagbo..no pics of I'm and drake,no whitey for d pics,dem jus go corner say make dem quickly snap say na drake.dis niggi Wizzy is dumb niggi.Abegi you Don see where Rick Ross dey display olamide picture for instagram,or Jay z dey post picture of Cynthia Morgan for instagram...if i hear......... D account na dagbo..drake even say I'm hate champagne die. Wizzy truly you Don cast.
fool its drake's acount he has cald himself dat countless tyms on his songs nd am nt even a wizkid fan bt as a drake "stan" I shud no
Re: Drake Posts Wizkid's Picture On Instagram And See Nigerians Reactions by Wizkoko(m): 3:45pm On Apr 29, 2016
bunmioguns:
cool cool

Guy, did you hear Wizkid's voice on that track?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Survives Car Accident On Christmas Eve / Osas Ighodaro Stuns In Her Wedding Dress; Hubby Gbenro Ajibade Shaved His Dreads / Hilda Dokubo Celebrates Her Birthday Today. See How She Was Surprised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.