Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Dancing Styles In Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dancing Styles In Church (646 Views)

Apostle Suleman And His Wife Dancing In Ghana Church (Photos) / Pastor Oritsejafor & His Wife Kiss In Church (Photos) / Guy Dancing In Church Chased By Ushers (Hilarious Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dancing Styles In Church by fibe: 8:28am On Apr 29, 2016
I just have a simple question as to what type of dancing system should be allowed or practiced in the church. many persons dance shoki, shakiti bobo and skelewu e.t.c. in church. is this proper or not?. as a church boy (Christian ) I first saw shoki & shakiti danced by people in church before knowing their names. I have argued this out with alot of persons,some say dancing to God is a thing of the heart so it doesn't matter while others have a contrary view. please share your views
Re: Dancing Styles In Church by promise101: 8:36am On Apr 29, 2016
fibe:
I just have a simple question as to what
type of dancing system should be allowed or
practiced in the church.
many persons dance shoki, shakiti bobo and
skelewu e.t.c. in church. is this proper or
not?.
as a church boy (Christian ) I first saw shoki
& shakiti danced by people in church before
knowing their names.
I have argued this out with alot of
persons,some say dancing to God is a thing
of the heart so it doesn't matter while
others have a contrary view.
please share your views
As a matter of fact, dancing styles used in churches shouldn't be a problem to you, if you really came to church to receive from God. Though, you may not like some dances, but don't CONDEMN people who dance it. In the presence of God, you can use any dance, so far it expresses your gratitude(the most) to God.

So, stop looking at the dancing styles, look at the CAUSE of the dance, which is all about expressing one's gratitude to God, for his grace.

Stay tight in grace!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

In Ukraine, Nigerian Pastor Allegedly Sleeps With Over 20 Female Members / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 24/05/16 / Believers Connect: A Mobile App For Christian Singles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.